Who are the Israelis?

Who are Israelis? They are people with Israeli citizenship, much the same as Americans are persons with American citizenship etc etc. My daughter for example has never been to the US but is an American citizen as her dad is.

Are you saying that you would resort to terrorism?

No, I'm not a Palestinian. Are you trying to imply that the Palestinians are trying to get their houses back when they attack Israel ?
They are and they have the right to do that.
Can you give some soecific examples ih how they are trying to 'get their houses back'?
Here is an overview.

I ask you a question and you respond with a one hour video ? I guess you're too scared to answer the question.

Or he is unable to find the answers that support his claims

Are you saying that you would resort to terrorism?

No, I'm not a Palestinian. Are you trying to imply that the Palestinians are trying to get their houses back when they attack Israel ?
Can you give some soecific examples ih how they are trying to 'get their houses back'?
Here is an overview.

I ask you a question and you respond with a one hour video ? I guess you're too scared to answer the question.

Or you are scared to look at the answer.

Here is an overview.

NO are you too scared to explain in detail instead of posting a BIASED VIDEO ?

Here is an overview.

Biased to what. She criticized Palestine's so called leadership and what they are doing to overcome that.

There are too many actions to count to reclaim their land but there are different categories:

Protests
Intimidation
Diplomatic
Public relations
BDS

Here is an overview.

Biased to what. She criticized Palestine's so called leadership and what they are doing to overcome that.

There are too many actions to count to reclaim their land but there are different categories:

Protests
Intimidation
Diplomatic
Public relations
BDS

They should move to their national home then and reclaim their land, because they have no legal right to land in Israel

Here is an overview.

You didn't give me one

Forum List

Back