Who are the Israelis?

European colonists and their offspring.

Then what does that make the other 70% of people in Israel, Mongols or Brazilians. Or don't you like the truth about Israel being 60% Sephardic Jews with very few Ashkenazi Jews left. So this one small fact destroys your every post about the Jews being INVADERS and COLONISTS when in fact they are indigenous to the area. Unlike the arab muslims that are just bums from the surrounding lands.

The original colonists were strictly Europeans. None were indigenous to the area except a handful. As the record shows.

LIAR as your own links show that many of the migrants came from arab muslim and other muslim nations prior to WW2

View attachment 42681

Of 414,456 migrants 376,415 between 1920-1946 were Jews.

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17185

The mandate for Palestine clearly states that the Jews were to be allowed to migrate to Palestine so all the others where illegal immigrants. This means all the arab muslims are illegal immigrants. Now how about your other link that shows 60% of all illegal immigrants are arab muslims.
By the way it was only when the biased UN took over that Jews were no longer allowed to migrate to palestine

How can Palestinian Christians and Muslims be immigrants. They were 95% of the inhabitants of Palestine when the Mandate was signed. Cuckoo.

This is the first report of the Mandatory which detailed the characteristics of the population the Mandatory was to help develop from a provisional independent state to a full-fledged independent state.

AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews

. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

How can Palestinian Christians and Muslims be immigrants. They were 95% of the inhabitants of Palestine when the Mandate was signed. Cuckoo.

This is the first report of the Mandatory which detailed the characteristics of the population the Mandatory was to help develop from a provisional independent state to a full-fledged independent state.

AN INTERIM REPORT ON THE CIVIL ADMINISTRATION OF PALESTINE, during the period 1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921

"There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000. Almost all have entered Palestine during the last 40 years. Prior to 1850 there were in the country only a handful of Jews

. - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations Balfour Declaration text 30 July 1921

And you have been told and had links provided that show this is wrong and is just islamonazi propaganda. Andf still you peddle your NAZI JEW HATRED

Your links were to propaganda sites. The Report of the Mandatory contains the official data and it is not propaganda, islamic or otherwise.

By the way your constant accusation of "Nazi Jew hatred" of anyone that disagrees with you is getting old and is libelous.

Your links were to propaganda sites. The Report of the Mandatory contains the official data and it is not propaganda, islamic or otherwise.

So you are saying that your own links to the UN archives are propaganda are you, because those are the only links I have used in the last two weeks.

If the report is written by biased pro Palestinians then they are islamonazi propaganda, the UN is just the depository not the source

Then what does that make the other 70% of people in Israel, Mongols or Brazilians. Or don't you like the truth about Israel being 60% Sephardic Jews with very few Ashkenazi Jews left. So this one small fact destroys your every post about the Jews being INVADERS and COLONISTS when in fact they are indigenous to the area. Unlike the arab muslims that are just bums from the surrounding lands.

The original colonists were strictly Europeans. None were indigenous to the area except a handful. As the record shows.
Of the thirty seven people who signed Israel's declaration of Independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Israel is a foreign government imposed on Palestine at the point of a gun. And they call it a democracy.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No that is just your view, and with £2 20 will get a cup of coffee
History is my view. What is yours?

Truth, reality and honesty without any NAZI JEW HATRED clouding the issue.

Your truth is islamonazi produced, your reality is whatever you can use against the Jews and Israel and you spout NAZI JEW HATRED

Your Nazi jew hatred crap is getting old, you had best look at the communist Karl Marx and go from there, the Jews started communism and its coming to the US, some say its already here, so the only "holocaust" in WWII was the US and Britain dropping fire bombs on Germany. Wake up for once.

Thank you Mudsr Zahran for speaking the truth. We know it is not easy as far as this subject is concerned.

no different than say what Judea declaring war on Germany in 1933. Who is he heck cares. I buy American made products if I can , Israel is rogue country.

Of the thirty seven people who signed Israel's declaration of Independence, only one was born in Palestine and he was the son of immigrants.

Israel is a foreign government imposed on Palestine at the point of a gun. And they call it a democracy.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your truth is islamonazi produced, your reality is whatever you can use against the Jews and Israel and you spout NAZI JEW HATRED

Your Nazi jew hatred crap is getting old, you had best look at the communist Karl Marx and go from there, the Jews started communism and its coming to the US, some say its already here, so the only "holocaust" in WWII was the US and Britain dropping fire bombs on Germany. Wake up for once.

TRAITOROUS LYING BITCH

Thank you Mudsr Zahran for speaking the truth. We know it is not easy as far as this subject is concerned.

no different than say what Judea declaring war on Germany in 1933. Who is he heck cares. I buy American made products if I can , Israel is rogue country.

Shows how stupid you are if you do, they are amongst some of the worst products in the world for chemicals and genetic modification

Shows how stupid you are if you do, they are amongst some of the worst products in the world for chemicals and genetic modification

Well I'm an American, what can I say.:biggrin: I can careless about Israel except for their problems with human rights.

TRAITOROUS LYING BITCH

Try reading about WWII. The Germans were the one's who got terrow bombed.

Well I'm an American, what can I say.:biggrin: I can careless about Israel except for their problems with human rights.

You gave up being an American when you started supporting the terrorists that kill innocent Americans

TRAITOROUS LYING BITCH

Try reading about WWII. The Germans were the one's who got terrow bombed.

Look up Hitlers terror rockets and Coventry. You will see that the UK was terror bombed first

You gave up being an American when you started supporting the terrorists that kill innocent Americans

Penelope demonstrates time after time how she/he couldn't care less about Israel.

Hamas unveils ‘new tunnel’ it says reaches into Israel

Terror group says fortified, 3.5 km tunnel built in preparation for next round of violence.

Hamas has built a new fortified tunnel that reaches into Israeli territory, according to members of the terror group who spoke to an Iranian TV channel Sunday.

The attack tunnel is said to be 3.5 kilometers long and will be used in the “next round” of violence with Israel, masked Hamas operatives told Al-Alam, Iran’s Arabic-language channel.

From the footage aired on the news network, it was not clear if the tunnel was in fact new or if the segment inside the tunnel was filmed before the 50-day conflict last summer and repackaged.

Israel destroyed at least two dozen tunnels used by Hamas and other Gaza-based terror groups during the operation. Some were used to devastating effect to ambush and kill IDF soldiers in the course of the war.

Hamas unveils new tunnel it says reaches into Israel The Times of Israel

Forum List

Back