WHITES will continue to control this country for all of our lifetimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we needed a little balance to all the leftist racist rants and threads.

Does this fact give you nightmares or dirty diapers? Be honest..

you're going to be sadly disappointed....

of course, angry old white men could keep screwing up the country, but I don't think you're going to be able to do that for too much longer.

now go drink another six pack

angry young black males keep screwing up the country but they won't get away with it much longer...

Now go drink a 40 ounce.

of course, angry old white men could keep screwing up the country, but I don't think you're going to be able to do that for too much longer.

Did you send Cracker Jacks back your law license and let them know it's defective?

Anyone who is 'proud' of the color of their skin is a fucking moron.

What do you mean by "control"?
Just talking about the majority that applies to any institution. I don't really give a damn either way I just enjoy poking the left.
Now excuse me while I try to find my misplaced white guilt.

angry young black males keep screwing up the country but they won't get away with it much longer...

Now go drink a 40 ounce.
Don't be dissin on my mad dog bruh

Just talking about the majority that applies to any institution. I don't really give a damn either way I just enjoy poking the left.

Careful, such feelings can become addictive.

Careful, such feelings can become addictive.

I'm not the kind of person that takes any of this shit too serious.

The amount of Asians who are buying the same bullshit from the contemporary left as the blacks, Arabs and Hispanics is far higher than you want to admit.

They are mostly mindless media drones like everyone else.
Interesting. How do you know this?

Do you disagree that if Whites were removed from the world power equation a dominant Asian entity eventually would either conquer and enslave the existing West -- or utterly destroy it?
Go to a college and listen to Asians spew the same anti-intellectual shit as anyone else. Look at the numbers of Asians joining SJW organizations and supporting BLM.
It is no doubt that Asians would run the world with white people becoming a non-factor, but the fact remains that white people have held them at bay with supposedly inferior intelligence because Asians aren't really all that smart where it counts.

Asians are mostly just robots who perform the functions that are in their programming. That isn't really all that intelligent.
I'm not buying this bullshit. I have MANY Asian friends and NONE of them act like this.
The majority of Asians in this country are Democrats.

Your friends are part of a decreasing minority of the old Asian "model minority" stereotype.

The amount of Asians who are buying the same bullshit from the contemporary left as the blacks, Arabs and Hispanics is far higher than you want to admit.

Do you disagree that if Whites were removed from the world power equation a dominant Asian entity eventually would either conquer and enslave the existing West -- or utterly destroy it?
Go to a college and listen to Asians spew the same anti-intellectual shit as anyone else. Look at the numbers of Asians joining SJW organizations and supporting BLM.
It is no doubt that Asians would run the world with white people becoming a non-factor, but the fact remains that white people have held them at bay with supposedly inferior intelligence because Asians aren't really all that smart where it counts.

Asians are mostly just robots who perform the functions that are in their programming. That isn't really all that intelligent.
I'm not buying this bullshit. I have MANY Asian friends and NONE of them act like this.
The majority of Asians in this country are Democrats.

Your friends are part of a decreasing minority of the old Asian "model minority" stereotype.

everybody wants a ride on the blame whitey bandwagon. Who doesn't want freedom from personal responsibility and a devil to blame all of your problems on?

He is, as always, full of shit. Some people just can't seem to keep ignorant shit to themselves.

More ignorant nonsense from the usual source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back