"Racism" is a word that's lost all meaning

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Person B = black
Person W = white

1a. If B criticizes W for missing deadlines at work, that is not racism.
1b. If W criticizes B for missing deadlines at work, that is not racism.

2a. If W cuts ahead in line of B at the KFC, that is not racism
2b. If B cuts in line in front of W at the KFC, that is not racism.

3a. If B makes a jokes about W's bad dancing, even if it's attributed to W being white, that is not racism.
3b. If W makes a joke about B's love for watermelons, even it's attributed to B being black, that is not racism.

4a. If B passes over a more qualified W to hire another B, that is not racism.
4b. If W passes over a more qualified B to hire another W, that is not racism.

5a .If W believes him/herself to be superior to B because s/he is white and B is black, that is racism.
5b. If B believes him/herself to be superior to W because s/he is black and W is white, that is racism.

1. Is just common sense. If someone's fucking up at work, they should be told about it. It's rare, but I've even heard fair criticisms labeled as racism.

2. Is rudeness.

3. Is stereotyping. Technically not racist, just insensitive. This is the one that is most mis-represented as racism.

4. is discrimination. Arguably worse than racism, but also not technically racism because racial discrimination is an action, not a belief.

5.. is racism. Because racism is a belief. Not an action.

Racism also has nothing to do with a power structure. Pretty sure bored and intellectually dishonest sociologists came up with that one.

It is also not racist to point out statistical differences between the so-called "races", as long as one provides valid sources and doesn't just going around assuming W is this and B is that. You can recognize differences between demographics without making hard judgments about individuals (some of that is inevitable because that's just what humans do).

So please, stop using racism to describe 1-5 when it is really just 5. Thank you.

tumblr_lus6rikUtF1r4gywjo1_500.gif

The PC zealots have turned a terribly important word and subject into mush.

The definition of "racism" in widest use today, is "asshole".

LIberals do not use it to discuss people being actually racist, but to personally attack people they don't like.

Accusations of racism are usually leveled at people who judge all by the same standards instead of indulging in PC identity politics.

As such, it often indicates a person who is not prejudiced against whites with enough vigor.

Last edited:

One would think, but apparently this is difficult for people to understand.
Sure is and yes one should but you should consult a physician, I can't help you with that problem. :dunno:

Hmm.. Not really getting that joke.
Not surprising.......

Coming from the guy who posted literally just to pick a fight on a forum board (and failed even at that)... Stay classy.

Sure is and yes one should but you should consult a physician, I can't help you with that problem. :dunno:

Not surprising.......

Coming from the guy who posted literally just to pick a fight on a forum board (and failed even at that)... Stay classy.
I posted just to pick a fight? Really? Triggered much?

Not surprising.......

Curious what else you did for, if not that. Because that's all I see in your posts.

Not surprising.......

Curious what else you did for, if not that. Because that's all I see in your posts.
Then obviously you're looking for it whether it's there or not. Don't blame me if you get triggered.

I'm mostly just confused. I mean, it's fine if you think the topic is boring or long-winded. I don't begrudge you your opinion. But you come, post a picture, then just make snarky comments, and I'm sitting here scratching my head, wondering what it is you're hoping to accomplish.

I'm mostly just confused. I mean, it's fine if you think the topic is boring or long-winded. I don't begrudge you your opinion. But you come, post a picture, then just make snarky comments, and I'm sitting here scratching my head, wondering what it is you're hoping to accomplish.
I'm just having fun, you on the other hand seem to believe you can change the world, possibly backwards many decades........ I'm just glad I'm not the one tilting at windmills. Uummmmmm..........

I'm just having fun, you on the other hand seem to believe you can change the world, possibly backwards many decades........ I'm just glad I'm not the one tilting at windmills. Uummmmmm..........

Go back to where you belong, bottom feeder.

Go back to where you belong, bottom feeder.
Why don't you, I hear StormPooper is up and running again.........

Forum List

Back