WHITES will continue to control this country for all of our lifetimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we needed a little balance to all the leftist racist rants and threads.

Does this fact give you nightmares or dirty diapers? Be honest..

It gives me a chuckle- just like I do everytime I see snowflakes all whining about how bad we whites have it- how everyone is racist to whites- but we whites are not racist towards anyone.

Which is why all of the whining by white snowflakes about how horrible they have it is so terribly ironic.

It gives me a chuckle- just like I do everytime I see snowflakes all whining about how bad we whites have it- how everyone is racist to whites- but we whites are not racist towards anyone.

Which is why all of the whining by white snowflakes about how horrible they have it is so terribly ironic.

Black people are pandered to constantly by the media and politicians. Black is beautiful and muh people of color. Yet anyone who seems to express a measure of pride in their white identity is demonized as a genocidal maniac.

Black people are pandered to constantly by the media and politicians. Black is beautiful and muh people of color. Yet anyone who seems to express a measure of pride in their white identity is demonized as a genocidal maniac.

Poor little white snowflake.

You can't stand it when your crap is proven false.

The amount of Asians who are buying the same bullshit from the contemporary left as the blacks, Arabs and Hispanics is far higher than you want to admit.

They are mostly mindless media drones like everyone else.
Interesting. How do you know this?

Do you disagree that if Whites were removed from the world power equation a dominant Asian entity eventually would either conquer and enslave the existing West -- or utterly destroy it?
Go to a college and listen to Asians spew the same anti-intellectual shit as anyone else. Look at the numbers of Asians joining SJW organizations and supporting BLM.
It is no doubt that Asians would run the world with white people becoming a non-factor, but the fact remains that white people have held them at bay with supposedly inferior intelligence because Asians aren't really all that smart where it counts.

Asians are mostly just robots who perform the functions that are in their programming. That isn't really all that intelligent.

White people aren't allowed to advocate for their own interests without being demonized. Black people on the other hand have a million advocates in the media and DC who are never accused of being racist. If you want to call me a snowflake for having a problem with that, so be it.

White people aren't allowed to advocate for their own interests without being demonized. Black people on the other hand have a million advocates in the media and DC who are never accused of being racist. If you want to call me a snowflake for having a problem with that, so be it.
It is no use trying to get through to him.

He is either a troll, or he is literally too stupid to carry on a conversation of this magnitude.

If all the blacks in america disappeared overnight. The quality of life, (as is currently measured) for all remaining Americans would improve in nearly every category.
If all the whites dissapeared overnight, this nation would descend into utter chaos, and total ruin within months, culminating the the deaths of millions of minorities in just a couple months...

It is no use trying to get through to him.

He is either a troll, or he is literally too stupid to carry on a conversation of this magnitude.

LOL why do white snowflakes who feel threatened always call other people stupid?

'conversation of this magnitude'- i.e. white snowflakes all enjoying a circle jerk.

Hey Grampa- aren't you proud to have all of Stormfront here supporting your thread?

White supremacist and racist's on parade- or as I call them- little white snowflakes

Hey Grampa- aren't you proud to have all of Stormfront here supporting your thread?

White supremacist and racist's on parade- or as I call them- little white snowflakes

Why is it ok to be racist and sexist towards white men and nobody else? At least be consistent.

Who's whining? I'm celebrating the superiority the left claims I have. I am white, hear me roar! I celebrated it all the way to prison when I was younger! Now that was some superb superiority.

Why is it ok to be racist and sexist towards white men and nobody else? At least be consistent.

I am not racist or sexist toward whites or men. I am mocking you. I am fine with whites and men- I just have a problem with bigots.

I am mocking the poor little white snowflakes who feel threatened even though they control the United States.

The amount of Asians who are buying the same bullshit from the contemporary left as the blacks, Arabs and Hispanics is far higher than you want to admit.

They are mostly mindless media drones like everyone else.
Interesting. How do you know this?

Do you disagree that if Whites were removed from the world power equation a dominant Asian entity eventually would either conquer and enslave the existing West -- or utterly destroy it?
Go to a college and listen to Asians spew the same anti-intellectual shit as anyone else. Look at the numbers of Asians joining SJW organizations and supporting BLM.
It is no doubt that Asians would run the world with white people becoming a non-factor, but the fact remains that white people have held them at bay with supposedly inferior intelligence because Asians aren't really all that smart where it counts.

Asians are mostly just robots who perform the functions that are in their programming. That isn't really all that intelligent.
I'm not buying this bullshit. I have MANY Asian friends and NONE of them act like this.

I am not racist or sexist toward whites or men. I am mocking you. I am fine with whites and men- I just have a problem with bigots.

I am mocking the poor little white snowflakes who feel threatened even though they control the United States.

I do not control the united states.

This is a free country buddy. EVERY douchebag is free to post in any thread they like until the mods remove that luxury. YOU are proof of that with your white guilt bullshit.

This is a free country buddy. EVERY douchebag is free to post in any thread they like until the mods remove that luxury. YOU are proof of that with your white guilt bullshit.

LOL- white guilt.

Nah- I just am amused at seeing all the Stormfront crowd all lining up to support your thread.

Be proud! Be Stormfront! Be White!

Little snowflakes.

LOL- white guilt.

Nah- I just am amused at seeing all the Stormfront crowd all lining up to support your thread.

Be proud! Be Stormfront! Be White!

Little snowflakes.
I am proud. I am white. I don't give two fucks about some racist website I have never visited.

you're going to be sadly disappointed....

of course, angry old white men could keep screwing up the country, but I don't think you're going to be able to do that for too much longer.

now go drink another six pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back