10 Not-Racist-at-All Things White People Do That Make Me Think ‘Yup, He’s Probably Racist’

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, this dude is presenting racial stereotypes as the basis for presuming whites are racist.

No wonder we have so many poor little triggered snowflakes.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.co...things-white-people-do-that-make-m-1819152214

1. Is Overtly Patriotic
We discussed this already last month, but the number of American flags within a white person’s vicinity has a direct correlation to the number of times they’ve referred to Hardee’s as “****** Burger King.”

2. Drives a Pickup Truck
Ironically, I love pickup trucks. I have daydreams about driving cross-country to Arizona with nothing but a Ford F-150, a pack of sandwiches and a faithful dog named Gander. With Gander by my side, we’d get into adventures, solve mysteries and drink whiskey with women named after geographical locations. I haven’t told my wife about this fantasy yet, but she might read this eventually. So, um, surprise!

3. Wears Any Sort of Camo
I don’t know why (some) white people are so obsessed with camouflage. They still make up, like, 70 percent of the country. If they want to blend in so badly, they can just name themselves “Mike” and just ... get a job somewhere.

4. Loves Dogs
Look, I know dog lovers are generally good people, and usually better people than cat people. But if I check your Facebook or Twitter profile and your avatar is a dog, I’m, like, 60 percent certain you’ve trained that dog to bite darkies.

5. Loves Sports but Hates the NBA
I’m not saying that everyone who hates the NBA is racist. But every racist definitely, absolutely hates the NBA.

6. Hunts
YOU’RE NOT FOOLING ME, JAKE; I KNOW YOU’RE OUT THERE “HUNTING” POSSUM, BUT YOU’RE REALLY PRACTICING FOR A RACE WAR.

7. Regularly Eats at Cracker Barrel
Irony strikes again, because the food—particularly the breakfast food—at Cracker Barrel is fucking awesome. I’d eat there every day if I had a way to burn off the 17,000 calories I’d gain doing it. Unfortunately, when I’m there, every white person in there automatically becomes Jeff Sessions in my head. Which is why I take my food to go.​

I'm pretty sure that article is satire.

But, I don't doubt there are people who think that way.

You know I was thinking it was satire as well, but multiple serious people I know say it is not.

The site is not an Onion type satire site.

It has articles like these along with the OP article.

https://lifehacker.com/the-dishes-you-should-avoid-at-chain-restaurants-accor-1819143103

https://twocents.lifehacker.com/the-small-perks-you-can-get-on-seven-major-airlines-1819081931

https://jalopnik.com/heres-the-problem-with-those-no-haggle-dealerships-1819136476

http://www.theroot.com/why-we-never-talk-about-black-on-black-crime-an-answer-1819092337

etc.

The article appears to be dead serious.

With todays leftists you cannot parody them or always tell if what they write is itself parody.

Just check out the Race Relations forum here at USBD if you are wondering if it's satire.

I consider myself patriotic, but I wouldn't label myself to be over the line. I don't drive a truck, I don't have any camouflage clothing, or pets of any kind, I don't keep up with any sport or hunt, and I am only at Cracker Barrel every now and then because of how expensive they have become. Any other questions? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I consider myself patriotic, but I wouldn't label myself to be over the line. I don't drive a truck, I don't have any camouflage clothing, or pets of any kind, I don't keep up with any sport or hunt, and I am only at Cracker Barrel every now and then because of how expensive they have become. Any other questions? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So you are only moderately racist.

God bless you soul!

he forgot if you mention ''fried chicken'' you're a racist

but what if a white person named:
10 things black people do that make me think they are :
-stupid
a criminal
druggie
etc
the answer -----RACIST
and they do think a lot of whites are racist --for no reason at all
RACIST everywhere!!!!...here there everywhere
you can say the words '''fried chicken''' and you're racist
-http://www.golf.com/ap-news/fuzzy-zoeller-my-tiger-woods-comment-was-joke-gone-awry

the article is PART of the problem with racism!!!!!
the writer is fomenting racism
if fighting racism is so important to them, such a big problem--he's making a joke of it

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you soul!
Actually I am not racist at all. I work with black people, Spanish people, Russian people, and Jamaican people and I get along just fine with every last one of them. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

OK, this dude is presenting racial stereotypes as the basis for presuming whites are racist.

No wonder we have so many poor little triggered snowflakes.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.co...things-white-people-do-that-make-m-1819152214

1. Is Overtly Patriotic
We discussed this already last month, but the number of American flags within a white person’s vicinity has a direct correlation to the number of times they’ve referred to Hardee’s as “****** Burger King.”

2. Drives a Pickup Truck
Ironically, I love pickup trucks. I have daydreams about driving cross-country to Arizona with nothing but a Ford F-150, a pack of sandwiches and a faithful dog named Gander. With Gander by my side, we’d get into adventures, solve mysteries and drink whiskey with women named after geographical locations. I haven’t told my wife about this fantasy yet, but she might read this eventually. So, um, surprise!

3. Wears Any Sort of Camo
I don’t know why (some) white people are so obsessed with camouflage. They still make up, like, 70 percent of the country. If they want to blend in so badly, they can just name themselves “Mike” and just ... get a job somewhere.

4. Loves Dogs
Look, I know dog lovers are generally good people, and usually better people than cat people. But if I check your Facebook or Twitter profile and your avatar is a dog, I’m, like, 60 percent certain you’ve trained that dog to bite darkies.

5. Loves Sports but Hates the NBA
I’m not saying that everyone who hates the NBA is racist. But every racist definitely, absolutely hates the NBA.

6. Hunts
YOU’RE NOT FOOLING ME, JAKE; I KNOW YOU’RE OUT THERE “HUNTING” POSSUM, BUT YOU’RE REALLY PRACTICING FOR A RACE WAR.

7. Regularly Eats at Cracker Barrel
Irony strikes again, because the food—particularly the breakfast food—at Cracker Barrel is fucking awesome. I’d eat there every day if I had a way to burn off the 17,000 calories I’d gain doing it. Unfortunately, when I’m there, every white person in there automatically becomes Jeff Sessions in my head. Which is why I take my food to go.​
I think someone needs to write one of these on what being authentically black means.

You know, racist stuff.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you soul!
Actually I am not racist at all. I work with black people, Spanish people, Russian people, and Jamaican people and I get along just fine with every last one of them. :) :) :)

Holly
I was joking.

God bless your soul.

I'm always accused of being a racist just because I hates minorities and love wearing white hoods. :dunno:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you soul!

Holly
I was joking.

God bless your soul.
Thank you for telling me. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back