Whites playing the political victim card

Whatever Bass....

You will believe what you want to believe....I have no patience for someone like you.

I pity you. And I pity those who are truly victims of racism for your petty unfounded accusations minimize the importance and impact of true racist actions they are victims of.

Are whites racially oppressed? - CNN.com

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

And

For many decades, white people saw themselves as individuals, not as members of a race, says Matt Wray, a sociologist at Temple University in Pennsylvania, who writes books about white studies.

"We are often offended if someone calls attention to our race as shaping how we view the world," says Wray, author of "Not Quite White." "We don't like to be pigeon-holed that way. Non-white Americans are seldom afforded this luxury of seeing themselves as individuals, disconnected from any race."

Still, Wray says anxiety among whites over their place in America is nothing new. Some 19th century whites worried about slave revolts. During segregation. some worried about blacks they labeled as "uppity Negroes."

"Whites have never really felt terribly secure in their majority status," he says. "It's often said that it is lonely at the top, but it's also an anxious place to be, because you live in constant fear of falling."

Now we know why so many whites are against affirmative action, not because they're unfair but because they fear a minority person will knock them from the top and when Obama became the first elected black President all hell broke lose and those fears came to the surface, now so many whites are playing the victim card for unjustifiable reasons after all these years of ridiculing minorities who legitimately had a reason to raise hell.

Isn't it amazing what a bad economy does to people?

On a different note, when you repeatedly have to dumb down Hiring Tests and Qualifications, to accommodate what you depict as a more balanced colorful staff or crew, you are cheating all of us and putting all of us at risk. You sacrifice quality, integrity, fairness, competence, and much more, to appear politically correct. That is a lose-lose scenario Bass.

That seems more like compounding a problem, rather than seeking resolution and address the issues that cause the discrepancies. Just a thought.

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

A government employee who spends all day on the internet. Who'd a thunk it?

Parasite.

:lol:

No, the country has not moved on especially when paranoid whites are still pissed and paranoid over having a black prez, plus whites don't decide for minorities that racism has moved on.

We elected that black guy. White people elected that black guy. Without whites, he wouldn't be POTUS. Fact.

The majority of whites who oppose Obama, oppose him on his policies not his skin color. I know that's inconvenient for you but it's true.... we would feel the same way no matter what his skin color. We dislike his policies. If you make it about race, shame on you for using racism for point scoring.

Without that historically high black vote Obama would not have been elected and would not have gotten the Democratic nod. His election win had more to do with a sorry and weak Republican candidate than with whites wanting to elect a black president. Get damn real and get off your God damned pedestal, you were not one of those whites that voted for Obama so why even make the statement you just made? In fact, you attack those same whites who voted for him as evil liberals.

Historically high black vote? Really? And that wasn't racism? They didn't come out and vote for Obama BECAUSE of his skin color? Yea... they did. And that, Charlie, is racism. Voting on his skin color. Racist. Not voting for him BECAUSE he's black... that would be racist too. But... and it is a big but... not voting for him because of his policies... that's not racism... that's politics. And we, as conservatives, are entitled to not vote for someone we disagree with, without being labeled racists.

I don't like Obama's policies. I don't give a shit what color he is. I like you because you stand your ground, and I don't give a shit what color your skin is.

But... I do wish you would learn to think critically... and that's not an insult. It's a genuine suggestion... because right now... you do not practice that skill.

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

And

For many decades, white people saw themselves as individuals, not as members of a race, says Matt Wray, a sociologist at Temple University in Pennsylvania, who writes books about white studies.

"We are often offended if someone calls attention to our race as shaping how we view the world," says Wray, author of "Not Quite White." "We don't like to be pigeon-holed that way. Non-white Americans are seldom afforded this luxury of seeing themselves as individuals, disconnected from any race."

Still, Wray says anxiety among whites over their place in America is nothing new. Some 19th century whites worried about slave revolts. During segregation. some worried about blacks they labeled as "uppity Negroes."

"Whites have never really felt terribly secure in their majority status," he says. "It's often said that it is lonely at the top, but it's also an anxious place to be, because you live in constant fear of falling."

Now we know why so many whites are against affirmative action, not because they're unfair but because they fear a minority person will knock them from the top and when Obama became the first elected black President all hell broke lose and those fears came to the surface, now so many whites are playing the victim card for unjustifiable reasons after all these years of ridiculing minorities who legitimately had a reason to raise hell.

I work for the state and we hire and promote based on quota not capabilities and ability. We put a lot of uncapable people in positions that can not do the job as a result. Bottom line, it ends up costing the tax payer more. When it comes to services like fire and police, it can en up costing lives. It's a flawed plan.

by "uncapable" you mean minorities only right? You don't have to speak in code.

If the shoe fits.

On a different note, when you repeatedly have to dumb down Hiring Tests and Qualifications, to accommodate what you depict as a more balanced colorful staff or crew, you are cheating all of us and putting all of us at risk. You sacrifice quality, integrity, fairness, competence, and much more, to appear politically correct. That is a lose-lose scenario Bass.

That seems more like compounding a problem, rather than seeking resolution and address the issues that cause the discrepancies. Just a thought.

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

A government employee who spends all day on the internet. Who'd a thunk it?

:lol:

So you follow my internet time online, what the hell? Now what kind of job do you work to make this claim? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Prior to today I didn't logon and post for days, jackass.

No, the country has not moved on especially when paranoid whites are still pissed and paranoid over having a black prez, plus whites don't decide for minorities that racism has moved on.

We elected that black guy. White people elected that black guy. Without whites, he wouldn't be POTUS. Fact.

The majority of whites who oppose Obama, oppose him on his policies not his skin color. I know that's inconvenient for you but it's true.... we would feel the same way no matter what his skin color. We dislike his policies. If you make it about race, shame on you for using racism for point scoring.

Without that historically high black vote Obama would not have been elected and would not have gotten the Democratic nod. His election win had more to do with a sorry and weak Republican candidate than with whites wanting to elect a black president. Get damn real and get off your God damned pedestal, you were not one of those whites that voted for Obama so why even make the statement you just made? In fact, you attack those same whites who voted for him as evil liberals.

So are you saying blacks only voted for Obama becasue he was .... BLACK? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whatever Bass....

You will believe what you want to believe....I have no patience for someone like you.

I pity you. And I pity those who are truly victims of racism for your petty unfounded accusations minimize the importance and impact of true racist actions they are victims of.

If you want to tap out just tap out, no need to chimp out and repeatedly call me a racist.

How many times is it ok to play the race card in a week?

I work with a lot of minorities, so I need to know when my rights have been or seem to have been trampled so I can play it for a raise or promotion.

Times are tuff, but I'm a quick study, so help me out if you can.

And

So you are one of those incapable affirmative action workers I mentioned earlier sponging off the gov't and wasting tax payer dollars on hte internet all day. What tests do they use to keep the black man down? The same ones everybody else has to pass? Or do they give out special copies marked black man only?

Whatever Bass....

If you want to tap out just tap out, no need to chimp out and repeatedly call me a racist.

Hey you know that person in your avatar is dead.

Whatever Bass....

Yes...you are correct.

I dont need to repeatedly call you racist.

People see it by your words.

Oh really, so when a white discriminate against a black who decides that? The whites? lol.

Bingo..

SO you dont get it.

You dont simply decide one is a racist

you must first observe the actions/words of the person....as I have with you...and your words reek of racism.

Done with this conversation.

Are saying black people are too stupid and incapable of discerning what is and what is not racist? With the history that we've had in this country you're in no position to make such a jackass statement. Your thing is that you don't like to hear black people call whites out on their racism so you have to make up the perception that people can't discern racism.

Bass the Black Racist Ass,

Your quote:

"...... to make up the perception that PEOPLE (caps mine) can't discern racism."

You don't have to write in "code" isn't that what YOU said ?

By "people" don't you mean the stupid negroes whose scientifically documented IQs (subjected to Racist Negro PC censorship) were found to be below 70 in the African Paradise ? The African Paradise where the "not so intelligent" negroes as a race, were and are, subsisting on pebbles and grass and didn't have a written language until recent times and that was, primarily, English & French ......and negroes being the only people in the World with an IQ higher than the Australian Aborigenes who (until recent times) didn't have numbers greater than two.....the numbers greater than two being considered as "many" ????

Last edited:
Whatever Bass....

Yes...you are correct.

Bass is an obvious troll. and a poor one at that. Their routine has been played to death on the internet for years

Yes...you are correct.

Bass is an obvious troll. and a poor one at that. Their routine has been played to death on the internet for years

Bass the Black Racist Ass is a particularly sick and pathetic negro racist ass beyond the typical racist negro ..... or, maybe, he just is one of the overwhelming majority who is simply vocal.

Well this story belongs on this thread :lol:

Barack H. Obama Elementary to close

The Barack H. Obama Elementary School in Asbury Park, N.J. will be shuttered this summer, largely due to low enrollment, the Asbury Park Press reports.

Bruce N. Rodman, the official who oversees the district's finances, determined that it was necessary for one of the district's elementary schools to close and the Obama school's enrollment had dropped 35 percent in the past 10 years, the newspaper reports.

The Bangs Avenue School elected in 2010 to change its name to Barack H. Obama Elementary.

At the time that the school acquired its new name, administrators took a lot of flak for ostensibly focusing on the name change instead of the plight of its students. But the city resident behind the movement, Myra Campbell, believed it would "send a subliminal message" to the students.

Barack H. Obama Elementary to close - Yahoo! News

Yes...you are correct.

Bass the Black Racist Ass is a particularly sick and pathetic negro racist ass beyond the typical racist negro ..... or, maybe, he just is one of the overwhelming majority who is simply vocal.
he's trying to get someone to use the N word so he can complain to the admins about them :lol: 50 bucks says he's a white dude trolling lol

The Barack H. Obama Elementary School in Asbury Park, N.J. will be shuttered this summer, largely due to low enrollment, the Asbury Park Press reports.

Bruce N. Rodman, the official who oversees the district's finances, determined that it was necessary for one of the district's elementary schools to close and the Obama school's enrollment had dropped 35 percent in the past 10 years, the newspaper reports.

The Bangs Avenue School elected in 2010 to change its name to Barack H. Obama Elementary.

At the time that the school acquired its new name, administrators took a lot of flak for ostensibly focusing on the name change instead of the plight of its students. But the city resident behind the movement, Myra Campbell, believed it would "send a subliminal message" to the students.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It requires more than a "subliminal message" to get the typical negroes to realize the obvious necessity for an education.

I never had a high regard for the intelligence of the negroes. But, being an optimist, and my high regard for some brilliant men like Thomas Sowell, the Stanford Univ Prof whom I would vote in as Pres of the United States of America in a blink of an eye......I began to think that maybe there is hope for these mentally deficient people....but, I guess I was wrong.

When BASS said he was a supervisor working for the government and was black, the rest of his comments are clear.

I live in Houston and we whites are in a minority. The majority are Asians, black, illegal immigrants, most of Hispanic origin and the minorities are Caucasian.

Way too many people don't want to acknowledge that my father, grandfather and so on gave their blood sweat and tears to build this country and now other want it for free. let me know how that works out for you

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It requires more than a "subliminal message" to get the typical negroes to realize the obvious necessity for an education.

I never had a high regard for the intelligence of the negroes. But, being an optimist, and my high regard for some brilliant men like Thomas Sowell, the Stanford Univ Prof whom I would vote in as Pres of the United States of America in a blink of an eye......I began to think that maybe there is hope for these mentally deficient people....but, I guess I was wrong.
Even Bill Cosby couldn't get through to them

When BASS said he was a supervisor working for the government and was black, the rest of his comments are clear.

I live in Houston and we whites are in a minority. The majority are Asians, black, illegal immigrants, most of Hispanic origin and the minorities are Caucasian.

Way too many people don't want to acknowledge that my father, grandfather and so on gave their blood sweat and tears to build this country and now other want it for free. let me know how that works out for you

The bad news is the libs want to give it to them fro free.

Forum List

Back