Whites playing the political victim card

You're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a TV network, it's CMT,

CMT stands for Caucasian Music Television? Wow, don't anybody tell Cowboy Troy.

xjqw95djaejmmjj.jpg

Bang-Zoom!:lol:

You're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a TV network, it's CMT,

xjqw95djaejmmjj.jpg

It's stands for country and cowboy troy is about the only black face on there. So, try again. Still 99.9999% white. Good try at deflection and misrepresentation tho. One black face doesnt make it equal, I know you think it does, but no

Yeah, I like being black in a country that has historically despised black people despite our contributions to the formation of this country and its culture.

Key word: historically. The country has moved on. You really need to move on with us.

Sometimes, Charlie, I think you WANT whites to be racists... to justify hating people based on their skin color.

No, the country has not moved on especially when paranoid whites are still pissed and paranoid over having a black prez, plus whites don't decide for minorities that racism has moved on.

"still pissed and paranoid over having a black prez"?????????
I have a problem with the President: ruining the economy, trashing health insurance and making healthcare less affordable for everyone, loosing respect of the international community, looking like an ametuer on the national and international stage, being a lecturer instead of being a leader, beating up citizens with the new airport personal invasive searches, giving dictators praise, etc, etc, etc.

Do you see "black" in any of those?? Do you really think race has anything to do with those?? It was wrong when Jimmy Carter (some of your race called him cracker) did similar things and it is wrong now. It does not have anything to do with race, it is about common sense. I can guarennnnteeee that common sense deficits are found in all races, religions, sexual preferences, and sexes. Now, explain to me how that is about race.

You're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a TV network, it's CMT, you are saying you want to create things that already exists just to name them something different. That's not what blacks did or do (but if you only see it as bad "labeling" then you should seek a history book) See, blacks did not and was not allowed to participate, THATS why they created their own. You just want to do it, just because...go head and look like a fool

Well...most of yall seem to know more than me, so Ill just say I dont think Rosa Parks sat in the back of the bus so that all blacks think sitting in the front of the bus is better if the whites are in the back now. Segregation is segregation. Period. You (general you) cant have separation with Black This and Black That when whites cant do it. The only foolish looking ones, in my opinion, is that those who do want the separation cant see that AS separation. I really dont think MLK had it in mind either. Then again....what do I know?

Loving to be black doesn't mean I hate or dislike nonblacks, you have deepseated paranoid issues I'm not going to address, take care of your own biz.

Why 'love' an accident of birth? I'm of Irish extraction.... and the Irish have, historically, been treated appallingly by the English. Am I supposed to think that today's English hate today's Irish? That would be ridiculous and stupid. They don't.

You're black. Great. Be proud of it. I'm white - I feel no pride in being white. I am proud to be American, I'm proud of my Irish roots. But I am no better than you, and you are no better than me. We're all just Americans. And that is what unites us. I prefer to focus on what unites than what divides.... because there is no divide... at least, not to me.

No, we're *NOT* all Americans when we all get treated equally as Americans, just as Malcolm X once said:

“Sitting at the table doesn't make you a diner, unless you eat some of what's on that plate. Being here in America doesn't make you an American. Being born here in America doesn't make you an American.”

I grew up in a big family: if you didn't jump in to serve yourself (make your own way), no one would come and serve you. If you waited too long, otheres took seconds and the favorites were gone. If you are at the table, it is up to you to participate (and no one said it would be easy).

you're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a tv network, it's cmt, you are saying you want to create things that already exists just to name them something different. That's not what blacks did or do (but if you only see it as bad "labeling" then you should seek a history book) see, blacks did not and was not allowed to participate, thats why they created their own. You just want to do it, just because...go head and look like a fool

well...most of yall seem to know more than me, so ill just say i dont think rosa parks sat in the back of the bus so that all blacks think sitting in the front of the bus is better if the whites are in the back now. Segregation is segregation. Period. You (general you) cant have separation with black this and black that when whites cant do it. the only foolish looking ones, in my opinion, is that those who do want the separation cant see that as separation. I really dont think mlk had it in mind either. Then again....what do i know?

who the hell is stopping you???

you're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a tv network, it's cmt, you are saying you want to create things that already exists just to name them something different. That's not what blacks did or do (but if you only see it as bad "labeling" then you should seek a history book) see, blacks did not and was not allowed to participate, thats why they created their own. You just want to do it, just because...go head and look like a fool

well...most of yall seem to know more than me, so ill just say i dont think rosa parks sat in the back of the bus so that all blacks think sitting in the front of the bus is better if the whites are in the back now. Segregation is segregation. Period. You (general you) cant have separation with black this and black that when whites cant do it. the only foolish looking ones, in my opinion, is that those who do want the separation cant see that as separation. I really dont think mlk had it in mind either. Then again....what do i know?

Me. I am stopping me. Why? Because I dont give a damn about race or color. I care about whats fair for everyone. But I live in lalaland, so....:dunno:.

me. I am stopping me. Why? Because i dont give a damn about race or color. I care about whats fair for everyone. But i live in lalaland, so....:dunno:.

then who is stopping the whites from making those things and looking like an asshole? You claimed that whites "cant" why cant they?

me. I am stopping me. Why? Because i dont give a damn about race or color. I care about whats fair for everyone. But i live in lalaland, so....:dunno:.

then who is stopping the whites from making those things and looking like an asshole? You claimed that whites "cant" why cant they?

Still focusing upon Colour?

The OP should be ashamed for the crap he brings to these boards.

As far as I am concerned? The BASShole is a Bigoted Rascist scumbag.

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

How can you be sure you were the best & most qualified person for that government job you have? Whites were likely not considered for your position because they needed an affirmative action appointment. I am not saying you are not proud or don't work hard, or do a good job. But government is the affirmative action haven for blacks like yourself.

Now if you told me you headed a company you created from the ground up, I would truly believe you.

Still focusing upon Colour?

The OP should be ashamed for the crap he brings to these boards.

As far as I am concerned? The BASShole is a Bigoted Rascist scumbag.

Yes because thats the topic me and Imeuru were discussing. So, we both were focusing on color..ohhhhh nooooo!

If you want to talk about flying a kite, start a thread about it *shrug*

You are like talking to yon rock. I think the rock would understand what Im saying more.

xjqw95djaejmmjj.jpg

It's stands for country and cowboy troy is about the only black face on there. So, try again. Still 99.9999% white. Good try at deflection and misrepresentation tho. One black face doesnt make it equal, I know you think it does, but no

I'm not the one misrepresenting. You are the one that falsely claimed CMT was a white music station. It's not. It's a country music station, period. It is what it is.

There are no "white" television stations like there is BET which literally stands for Black Entertainment Television. Frankly, I wouldn't want a white entertainment television station. WET isn't exactly a palatable acronym.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKxE9pQ1n2U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKxE9pQ1n2U[/ame]

xjqw95djaejmmjj.jpg

I'm not the one misrepresenting. You are the one that falsely claimed CMT was a white music station. It's not. It's a country music station, period. It is what it is.

There are no "white" television stations like there is BET which literally stands for Black Entertainment Television. Frankly, I wouldn't want a white entertainment television station. WET isn't exactly a palatable acronym.

Good gawd, CMT is the Country Music Channel. I know that it is not a white only channel the reason I said that its a white channel is because the majority of country music is performed and like by white people. They have Cowboy Troy but that is one black guy, you wont here me say that BET has Eminem vids so it's all equal. If you are going to ignore the REASON BET was started then we arent having a real debate. White people never needed and never have been barred from creating or being featured in programming. That is why white people use "White Entertainment Television" as nothing more than a silly counter point to BET. No one feels the NEED for it because whites are on TV alot...or alot more than blacks.

Row over student's Caucasian club

Lisa McClelland's plan has put her at the centre of a storm

To some, 15-year-old Lisa McClelland is a heroine - while to others she is public enemy number one.
One thing she herself says she is not is a racist, as she defends her attempts to start a "Caucasian club" at her California high school.

"I think I am doing a great thing," she told BBC News Online in the garden of her home in Oakley, 50 miles east of San Francisco.

"I'm trying to break racial barriers.
BBC NEWS | UK | Education | Row over student's Caucasian club

Row over student's Caucasian club

Lisa McClelland's plan has put her at the centre of a storm

To some, 15-year-old Lisa McClelland is a heroine - while to others she is public enemy number one.
One thing she herself says she is not is a racist, as she defends her attempts to start a "Caucasian club" at her California high school.

"I think I am doing a great thing," she told BBC News Online in the garden of her home in Oakley, 50 miles east of San Francisco.

"I'm trying to break racial barriers.
BBC NEWS | UK | Education | Row over student's Caucasian club

Hey, if you hang your hat on a 15 year old girls thought process, I really overestimated your intelligence. Thats not a insult, but I thought you were smarter and a bit older.

Are whites racially oppressed? - CNN.com

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

And

For many decades, white people saw themselves as individuals, not as members of a race, says Matt Wray, a sociologist at Temple University in Pennsylvania, who writes books about white studies.

"We are often offended if someone calls attention to our race as shaping how we view the world," says Wray, author of "Not Quite White." "We don't like to be pigeon-holed that way. Non-white Americans are seldom afforded this luxury of seeing themselves as individuals, disconnected from any race."

Still, Wray says anxiety among whites over their place in America is nothing new. Some 19th century whites worried about slave revolts. During segregation. some worried about blacks they labeled as "uppity Negroes."

"Whites have never really felt terribly secure in their majority status," he says. "It's often said that it is lonely at the top, but it's also an anxious place to be, because you live in constant fear of falling."

Now we know why so many whites are against affirmative action, not because they're unfair but because they fear a minority person will knock them from the top and when Obama became the first elected black President all hell broke lose and those fears came to the surface, now so many whites are playing the victim card for unjustifiable reasons after all these years of ridiculing minorities who legitimately had a reason to raise hell.

Isn't it amazing what a bad economy does to people?

No, you don't 'know', you 'think you know'.... not the same thing at all. Just because some sociologist makes a comment about something doesn't make it fact, it's opinion. It should be taken as such - it should be considered - but making statements as fact (ie, what you KNOW) based on someone else's opinion is, frankly, not very intelligent.
....Yet....somehow....faith is a whole, different trip....especially when sucke...er....people-of-faith figure everyone-else has it wrong....especially when it comes to deciding who lives & who dies.​

March 23, 2011

"We know that languages die out. We also know that religions die out. How many people believe in Zeus or Poseidon or Apollo? But could we see religions as a whole die out in modern societies? A new study predicts that that is exactly what is going to happen in Australia, Austria, Canada, the Czech Republic, Finland, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand and Switzerland. The list is notable because in includes the two countries most similar to the United States. Both Canada and Australia were founded, mainly, by British settlers. How could it be that they are readying to bury Christianity and we've handed over one of our two viable political parties to a fundamentalist version of that religion?"

Good gawd, CMT is the Country Music Channel. I know that it is not a white only channel the reason I said that its a white channel is because the majority of country music is performed and like by white people. They have Cowboy Troy but that is one black guy, you wont here me say that BET has Eminem vids so it's all equal. If you are going to ignore the REASON BET was started then we arent having a real debate. White people never needed and never have been barred from creating or being featured in programming. That is why white people use "White Entertainment Television" as nothing more than a silly counter point to BET. No one feels the NEED for it because whites are on TV alot...or alot more than blacks.

Another moonbat obsessed with race, nothing to see here........

This "they had to" crap is a big fat load. Most of this Black imposed segregation has occured well after the entities being segregated were well diversified in the mainstream. It is the same national "cheerleading" that requires an honor for the first black person to do pretty much anything as if even though its been done 1000 times if a black person does it they need some special recognition for it. Don't Black Americans ever get tired of being treated like the children of the society? I mean, you can't say we are all equal and then turn around and say some of us aren't able to compete without racially based advantages. It is equally stupid to say you want equality and then do everything in your power to keep things segregated and based on race.

There is absolutely no doubt that the vast majority of segregation in the last 45 years has been initiated by Black Americans. Anyone that still buys off on the whole idea that it is White Americans who make racial reconciliation difficult are blind to the fact that Black Americans are intentionally seperated and more by choice than by necessity. Law, popular culture and societal norms have made overt racism only allowable by Black Americans, of course that may be why they don't like the idea of integrating.

Forum List

Back