Whites playing the political victim card

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

Self made black man? What did you use ....spray paint?
Why can't you just be a self made man? Why do you have to throw in the "black" part?
I would never say i'm a self made "white" guy.
All your doing is calling attention to yourself based on your your skin color. I thought you were trying to avoid just that.
You know......judge a man on the content of his character not his skin color and all that.

Donchyu geddit ????

The fucker is a black arsed crunt .......and, what"s more ........it is a demented black arsed crunt.

He's a white guy playing a troll

On a different note, when you repeatedly have to dumb down Hiring Tests and Qualifications, to accommodate what you depict as a more balanced colorful staff or crew, you are cheating all of us and putting all of us at risk. You sacrifice quality, integrity, fairness, competence, and much more, to appear politically correct. That is a lose-lose scenario Bass.

That seems more like compounding a problem, rather than seeking resolution and address the issues that cause the discrepancies. Just a thought.

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

Why can't you just be a self made man? Why do you have to throw in the "black" part?
All your doing is calling attention to yourself based on your your skin color. I thought you were trying to avoid just that.
You know......judge a man on the content of his character not his skin color and all that.

Is that is because if you say "self-made" or any other description without the addition of "black" it is supposed that the person in question isn't black? Why? Or is it that there is some extra credit involved with being "self-made" and black? Again, why? There has been significant hand-holding and cheer-leading for black Americans for 40+ years to accompany the plethora of concessions to facilitate socio-economic advancement, yet this has served no real purpose other than to expand racial divide and perpetuate segregation.

At what point do black Americans begin to tire of being treated like the children of the nation and desire to be on equal footing? Not rhetorically "equal" which is actually a set of concessions being made to continue the myth that they are somehow incapable of actual equality, but legitimate equal footing where they are held to the same standard as everyone else.

The stereotype that all white people have had or continue to have some mystical power based on race is now and has always been a myth. There is a small group that is historically white that has power, but the vast majority of white people have no such power at all. They are in the same socio-economic group as everyone else and attending the same failed schools as everyone else. The primary difference is that no one is going to go out of their way to help them advance any more. The onus is on helping anyone that isn’t a white male. If white males do succeed, they have to do it by their own effort in spite of being white males, not because of it.

If a white kid and black kid go to the same schools for 13 years and take basically the same classes with the same teachers, the white kid could actually do marginally better and still be passed over under Affirmative action in favor of the black kid. How is it that anyone can justify a preference for one over the other based simply on race without also stating categorically the there must be some inherent inability based on race that requires such concessions? How then can they contend any idea of "equality" or avoid resentment from one kid and a sense of inferiority from the other?

Rich white kids aren’t being passed over in this process, it is middle class and poor white kids who lose out and if anyone is insane enough to think there won’t be sociological blow-back from obvious discrimination, even among a majority, they are kidding themselves. Injustice today can’t possibly solve injustice in history; it will just mandate another correction and build even more divide. Of course for some that is the apparent goal, in my opinion.

Without that historically high black vote Obama would not have been elected and would not have gotten the Democratic nod. His election win had more to do with a sorry and weak Republican candidate than with whites wanting to elect a black president. Get damn real and get off your God damned pedestal, you were not one of those whites that voted for Obama so why even make the statement you just made? In fact, you attack those same whites who voted for him as evil liberals.

Historically high black vote? Really? And that wasn't racism? They didn't come out and vote for Obama BECAUSE of his skin color? Yea... they did. And that, Charlie, is racism. Voting on his skin color. Racist. Not voting for him BECAUSE he's black... that would be racist too. But... and it is a big but... not voting for him because of his policies... that's not racism... that's politics. And we, as conservatives, are entitled to not vote for someone we disagree with, without being labeled racists.

I don't like Obama's policies. I don't give a shit what color he is. I like you because you stand your ground, and I don't give a shit what color your skin is.

But... I do wish you would learn to think critically... and that's not an insult. It's a genuine suggestion... because right now... you do not practice that skill.

They voted for Obama because he was a Democrat primarily, not so much because he was black although that had something to do with it, the reality is that large numbers of blacks will never vote Republican. And it wasn't racism that most blacks voted for him, look at what McCain offered, blacks voted in similarly nigh percentages for Bill Clinton also. please, don't play the card.

When you have an 'historically high' vote by one section of society, there is more to it than politics, Charlie. They came out and voted for the black guy. There is no other explanation. That's racism. Just like it would have been racist for me to vote for him... because, had I voted for Obama, it would have been on his race, not on his policies.

And, it is about time that blacks got smart and recognized that the Democrats don't want you to be equal.... they want your votes and, for those votes, they pretend you're special. Ya ain't special... you are no different to any other American. That's how conservatives see you.... now.... which of the two are the racists? Clue: it ain't us.

By 2050, "whites" will be a minority group, with Hispanics accounting for approximately 30% of the population, Blacks for 13% and Orientals for 8%. All three of these minority groups have traditionally been Democratic supporters.

Although that eventuality is still another 39 years away, most Hispanics and Blacks are concentrated in the southern states - traditional Republican strongholds. Minority groups already form the majority in California, New Mexico and more recently Texas.

The emergence of the Tea Party forcing the GOP to take a hard turn to the "right" may attract conservative "whites," BUT politically, that's like buying a ticket on the "Titanic" - after its hit the iceberg!

Well, I wouldn't go assuming that Black, Hispanic and Asian people will uniformly support Democrats or Liberal philosophy by the time they are 3rd or 4th generation from now and have different political positions and issues of importance. As an aside, the Tea Party isn't all white, it is actually more defined by economic class than race and by the 2050 generation, the above mentioned groups may be more inclined to smaller government and more personal liberty.

On a different note, when you repeatedly have to dumb down Hiring Tests and Qualifications, to accommodate what you depict as a more balanced colorful staff or crew, you are cheating all of us and putting all of us at risk. You sacrifice quality, integrity, fairness, competence, and much more, to appear politically correct. That is a lose-lose scenario Bass.

That seems more like compounding a problem, rather than seeking resolution and address the issues that cause the discrepancies. Just a thought.

Shoe Polish - check out starting at 1:11 that's the best part

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIOhat9A5Q0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIOhat9A5Q0[/ame]

Are whites racially oppressed? - CNN.com

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

And

For many decades, white people saw themselves as individuals, not as members of a race, says Matt Wray, a sociologist at Temple University in Pennsylvania, who writes books about white studies.

"We are often offended if someone calls attention to our race as shaping how we view the world," says Wray, author of "Not Quite White." "We don't like to be pigeon-holed that way. Non-white Americans are seldom afforded this luxury of seeing themselves as individuals, disconnected from any race."

Still, Wray says anxiety among whites over their place in America is nothing new. Some 19th century whites worried about slave revolts. During segregation. some worried about blacks they labeled as "uppity Negroes."

"Whites have never really felt terribly secure in their majority status," he says. "It's often said that it is lonely at the top, but it's also an anxious place to be, because you live in constant fear of falling."

Now we know why so many whites are against affirmative action, not because they're unfair but because they fear a minority person will knock them from the top and when Obama became the first elected black President all hell broke lose and those fears came to the surface, now so many whites are playing the victim card for unjustifiable reasons after all these years of ridiculing minorities who legitimately had a reason to raise hell.

Isn't it amazing what a bad economy does to people?

Shouldn't you clowns fix the bath salt problem down there before you start playing the race card again, for the millionth time?.......

Are whites racially oppressed? - CNN.com

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

And

For many decades, white people saw themselves as individuals, not as members of a race, says Matt Wray, a sociologist at Temple University in Pennsylvania, who writes books about white studies.

"We are often offended if someone calls attention to our race as shaping how we view the world," says Wray, author of "Not Quite White." "We don't like to be pigeon-holed that way. Non-white Americans are seldom afforded this luxury of seeing themselves as individuals, disconnected from any race."

Still, Wray says anxiety among whites over their place in America is nothing new. Some 19th century whites worried about slave revolts. During segregation. some worried about blacks they labeled as "uppity Negroes."

"Whites have never really felt terribly secure in their majority status," he says. "It's often said that it is lonely at the top, but it's also an anxious place to be, because you live in constant fear of falling."

Now we know why so many whites are against affirmative action, not because they're unfair but because they fear a minority person will knock them from the top and when Obama became the first elected black President all hell broke lose and those fears came to the surface, now so many whites are playing the victim card for unjustifiable reasons after all these years of ridiculing minorities who legitimately had a reason to raise hell.

Isn't it amazing what a bad economy does to people?
I can understand why you see things this way, being the oppressor and all.

Funny thing, most oppressors press their advantage and all evidence is to the contrary of that being the case isn't it? I mean what kind of inept oppressor secures their position by intentionally advancing minority groups? Wait a minute...is Affirmative Action or entitlement programs actually advancing anyone? Come to think of it; entitlements and Affirmative action might well be the tools that make oppressors after all. Wow, oppression that relies on the support of the oppressed...I apologize, that assertion might well be factual after all.

If five blacks lambaste, rape and kill a white woman, it will be merely a crime, but if other whites dare to condemn it they will be bashed non-stop 24/7 because of "hate speech" as "bigots","racists" and "nazis". If you are a white you are always a looser.

Poor, poor white people....Where will the disparity end?

Hopefully not in the United States of Mexico.

Historically high black vote? Really? And that wasn't racism? They didn't come out and vote for Obama BECAUSE of his skin color? Yea... they did. And that, Charlie, is racism. Voting on his skin color. Racist. Not voting for him BECAUSE he's black... that would be racist too. But... and it is a big but... not voting for him because of his policies... that's not racism... that's politics. And we, as conservatives, are entitled to not vote for someone we disagree with, without being labeled racists.

I don't like Obama's policies. I don't give a shit what color he is. I like you because you stand your ground, and I don't give a shit what color your skin is.

But... I do wish you would learn to think critically... and that's not an insult. It's a genuine suggestion... because right now... you do not practice that skill.

They voted for Obama because he was a Democrat primarily, not so much because he was black although that had something to do with it, the reality is that large numbers of blacks will never vote Republican. And it wasn't racism that most blacks voted for him, look at what McCain offered, blacks voted in similarly nigh percentages for Bill Clinton also. please, don't play the card.

When you have an 'historically high' vote by one section of society, there is more to it than politics, Charlie. They came out and voted for the black guy. There is no other explanation. That's racism. Just like it would have been racist for me to vote for him... because, had I voted for Obama, it would have been on his race, not on his policies.

And, it is about time that blacks got smart and recognized that the Democrats don't want you to be equal.... they want your votes and, for those votes, they pretend you're special. Ya ain't special... you are no different to any other American. That's how conservatives see you.... now.... which of the two are the racists? Clue: it ain't us.

He'll wake up one day...but only when he and his fellow travellers are left with zero Liberty to speak of.

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government

Haha... That's cleared up a whole lot. Thank you.

and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

You wouldn't know shit if your face was shoved in it. You're one of the biggest bigots here, right up there with Tank. Shut the fuck up already.

I havent read the whole thread, so I dont know if these questions have been asked. If so..consider them asked again. This is directed at the OP.

Can whites have an all white spelling bee?
Can whites have a Miss White America?
Can we start a NAAWP?
Can high schools have an all white prom?
Can whites have a White Voice program?
Can whites have a channel called White TV?

I havent read the whole thread, so I dont know if these questions have been asked. If so..consider them asked again. This is directed at the OP.

Can we start a NAAWP?

What is your point? You can start anything you want but the black versions of those were created because blacks we not allowed to join other organizations. You can start those...This is America baby!

Come on Bass,i expect better from you. You don't wear shallow Race-Baiting well. It makes you sound a bit Racist yourself. I'm just gonna ignore this one from you because you usually make so much sense. Have a good night. :)

Can we start a NAAWP?

What is your point? You can start anything you want but the black versions of those were created because blacks we not allowed to join other organizations. You can start those...This is America baby!

My point is, segregation is segregation. Bass seems to think whites are playing a victim card. Im asking how, since white are not allowed to have the same "rights" blacks do without being called bigots or racists.
No, we cannot have any of those things and call it WHITE. Because then we would be labeled, wouldnt we?

Can we start a NAAWP?

My point is, segregation is segregation. Bass seems to think whites are playing a victim card. Im asking how, since white are not allowed to have the same "rights" blacks do without being called bigots or racists.
No, we cannot have any of those things and call it WHITE. Because then we would be labeled, wouldnt we?

You have the same right to create whatever you want, but you risk looking like a fool because blacks created things because they were not ALLOWED to be part of the regular stuff. So when you create your White TV, everyone will either laugh at you for creating it or ask why you created it and then laugh.

It's your choice, either way you look and sound like a fool

Which is my point. But I guess I didnt clarify it well enough. So...never mind.

You're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a TV network, it's CMT, you are saying you want to create things that already exists just to name them something different. That's not what blacks did or do (but if you only see it as bad "labeling" then you should seek a history book) See, blacks did not and was not allowed to participate, THATS why they created their own. You just want to do it, just because...go head and look like a fool

You're point is that you want to create redundance? You have a TV network, it's CMT,

CMT stands for Caucasian Music Television? Wow, don't anybody tell Cowboy Troy.

xjqw95djaejmmjj.jpg

Forum List

Back