Whites playing the political victim card

When BASS said he was a supervisor working for the government and was black, the rest of his comments are clear.

I live in Houston and we whites are in a minority. The majority are Asians, black, illegal immigrants, most of Hispanic origin and the minorities are Caucasian.

Way too many people don't want to acknowledge that my father, grandfather and so on gave their blood sweat and tears to build this country and now other want it for free. let me know how that works out for you

Actually what is clear is that this pathetic Black Racist POS, if he really is a "supervisor" in a govt job, got his employment and position strictly because of Affirmative Action. Can you imagine this Negro Racist whackjob getting hired and earning a position of responsibility otherwise ?????

What is so depressing is that what with that fucking nincompoop Dept of Justice Holder this racist calamity will simply get worse. The govt will be hiring demented arseholes like Bass the Black Racist Ass .....although I can't imagine anyone worse than this POS being hired.

Last edited:
When BASS said he was a supervisor working for the government and was black, the rest of his comments are clear.

I live in Houston and we whites are in a minority. The majority are Asians, black, illegal immigrants, most of Hispanic origin and the minorities are Caucasian.

Way too many people don't want to acknowledge that my father, grandfather and so on gave their blood sweat and tears to build this country and now other want it for free. let me know how that works out for you

Actually what is clear is that this pathetic Black Racist POS, if he really is a "supervisor" in a govt job, got his employment and position strictly because of Affirmative Action. Can you imagine this Negro Racist whackjob earning a position of responsibility otherwise ?????
Obama?

How many times is it ok to play the race card in a week?

I work with a lot of minorities, so I need to know when my rights have been or seem to have been trampled so I can play it for a raise or promotion.

Times are tuff, but I'm a quick study, so help me out if you can.

What is a race card? And how do you play it?

Actually what is clear is that this pathetic Black Racist POS, if he really is a "supervisor" in a govt job, got his employment and position strictly because of Affirmative Action. Can you imagine this Negro Racist whackjob earning a position of responsibility otherwise ?????
Obama?

I stand corrected :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

However, consider this:

This whole thing is extremely alarming because of the power of Obami Salaami and that idiot Holder in control of the Justice Dept.....PLUS the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus OWNING the Dem Party....we are in serious shit.

When I say the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus OWNING
the Dem Party this is not hyperbole.

~13% (less non voting agers) of the TOTAL UNITED STATES VOTE is the MONOLITHIC Negro vote. There isn't a single election in America won by the Dem Party that isn't reflective of this fact.

The CORRUPT Dem Party knows that.

The CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus knows that.

And, the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus takes advantage of that.

The NEGRO CORRUPTION is BLATANT......but under-reported by the Lib-controlled Main Stream Media.

It's bad enough that we get the Washington DC Mayor thug Marion Barry re-elected as well as that Florida congressman Alcee Hastings, and Rangel re-elected, etc.....with the Ice-box Jefferson getting a slap on the wrist for hiding over $100, 000 in the refrig, and the Heckel & Jeckel Team of Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton extorting and milking the Big Corporations.....

We have our Nation's Economic System DESTROYED by such luminaries as the CEO & President Frank Raines of Fannie (Negro) and his colleague Johnson (Freddie) BOTH appointed as Chief Financial Advisor in Obami Salaami's Cabinet, and Honcho in charge of Veep-pick (respectively) immediately after the Nation's Financial Disaster(but evaporating into the special Financial Heaven reserved for Dem Big Wigs when the Nation's spotlight was turned on these turds).

And, just to give you the feel of the power of these CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus turds.....google and look at the 1/2-dozen or so Youtube videos of the Fannie and Freddie Congressional Hearings where the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus shithead luminaries such as Maxine Waters (D, CA) (one of the very worst rivaled only by such as Sheila lee Jackson (D, TX), Gregory Meeks (D, NY), Arthur Davis (D,Alabama),Lacy Clay (Missouri), etc.....all berating with Meeks yelling at Bush representatives for insisting that tighter regulations be set for the imminent disaster of F & F.....while Maxine Waters in addition to the continuous berating specifically lauded Frank Raines, President & CEO of Fannie for his "exemplary" work (Raines walked off, scot-free, with a cool ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS).

YEP.....THESE CORRUPT CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS MEMBERS WERE PRINCIPALLY INSTRUMENTAL IN BRINGING DOWN THE NATION'S FINANCIAL SYSTEM !!!

The dozen or so Republicans that vociferously supported the Bush Representatives were totally ignored and the corrupt Dems, with the unindicted criminal Chris Dodd (Chairman Senate Finances) and Bwarney Fwank (Chairman House Finances) gave the Corrupt Congressional Black Caucus what they wanted with the resulting collapse of F & F.

And, note how with the powerful 24/7 Lib-controlled Main Stream Media the Dems bamboozled the Nation into thinking that Bush was the ione responsible for the Financial Meltdown.....and quite a few Americans STILL believe that !!!

And, all this was BEFORE Obami Salaami became Prez with that idiot Erik Holder head of the Justice Dept.

Can you imagine with this line-up of QUINTESSENTIAL TURDS controlling our beloved country for ANOTHER FOUR YEARS WHEN THESE ARSEHOLES WILL TOTALLY DESTROY OUR NATION ?!?!?

Last edited:
White people are not oppressed yet. But it's not because of a lack of effort from the other races. The white race is under social attack, no doubt about it.

I had a sociology professor (I was a soc major suprisingly) in college. At Furman U in SC. The class was Race Relation in America. Anyhow.......here is how he put it: "White" people are the generic race. Meaning a "lack of a race". He stated since white people are not a race, but rather an absence of a race, they cannot be victims of racism. His favorite analogy was water vs pepsi vs orange juice. He said white people are like water. Absent of taste. You can't hate the taste of water. You can hate the taste of pepsi or orange juice, because they have "flavor". But white people, he said, have no "flavor". Their culture is default of a "flavor", thus, they cannot be victims of hate or racism, but can be among those who practice hate and racism.

THAT was at a traditionally christian, private college in the early 90's. I can only imagine what kids a UC-Berkeley are getting taught today.

One would think this would be in "race relations/racism" I guess it's not cause it's about bashing white people. :cool:

White people are not oppressed yet. But it's not because of a lack of effort from the other races. The white race is under social attack, no doubt about it.

I had a sociology professor (I was a soc major suprisingly) in college. At Furman U in SC. The class was Race Relation in America. Anyhow.......here is how he put it: "White" people are the generic race. Meaning a "lack of a race". He stated since white people are not a race, but rather an absence of a race, they cannot be victims of racism. His favorite analogy was water vs pepsi vs orange juice. He said white people are like water. Absent of taste. You can't hate the taste of water. You can hate the taste of pepsi or orange juice, because they have "flavor". But white people, he said, have no "flavor". Their culture is default of a "flavor", thus, they cannot be victims of hate or racism, but can be among those who practice hate and racism.

THAT was at a traditionally christian, private college in the early 90's. I can only imagine what kids a UC-Berkeley are getting taught today.

What with a couple of degrees from UC Berkeley, but way before the 90's, I was a flaming LibTURD who probably surpassed most LibTURDS.

I was such a delusional LibTURD that I was even invited as the Chief Speaker to the Dubois Society (Negro) on campus.

Are whites racially oppressed? - CNN.com

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

And

For many decades, white people saw themselves as individuals, not as members of a race, says Matt Wray, a sociologist at Temple University in Pennsylvania, who writes books about white studies.

"We are often offended if someone calls attention to our race as shaping how we view the world," says Wray, author of "Not Quite White." "We don't like to be pigeon-holed that way. Non-white Americans are seldom afforded this luxury of seeing themselves as individuals, disconnected from any race."

Still, Wray says anxiety among whites over their place in America is nothing new. Some 19th century whites worried about slave revolts. During segregation. some worried about blacks they labeled as "uppity Negroes."

"Whites have never really felt terribly secure in their majority status," he says. "It's often said that it is lonely at the top, but it's also an anxious place to be, because you live in constant fear of falling."

Now we know why so many whites are against affirmative action, not because they're unfair but because they fear a minority person will knock them from the top and when Obama became the first elected black President all hell broke lose and those fears came to the surface, now so many whites are playing the victim card for unjustifiable reasons after all these years of ridiculing minorities who legitimately had a reason to raise hell.

Isn't it amazing what a bad economy does to people?

No, you don't 'know', you 'think you know'.... not the same thing at all. Just because some sociologist makes a comment about something doesn't make it fact, it's opinion. It should be taken as such - it should be considered - but making statements as fact (ie, what you KNOW) based on someone else's opinion is, frankly, not very intelligent.

The difference between knowing and thinking hasn't stopped you from posting anything. It surely hasn't stopped the wild allegations that wingnuts believe.

"We can no longer take it for granted that we (whites) are the dictionary definition of an American."

Which is why I agree with progressives that 'humans' should be the dictionary definition of Americans. Maybe if we can get past this race/ethnicity crap and begin to understand that we are all humans, we can improve the lot of everyone on this planet.

One would think this would be in "race relations/racism" I guess it's not cause it's about bashing white people. :cool:

Willow,

I disagree with part of what you say.

This is the correct category for this thread because "RACE, and RACE RELATIONS" with these posts is definitely in the zone of "POLITICS".

It is very sad that, at the present time, our Nation has to consider posts of this kind as a POLITICAL DISCOURSE because only POLITICAL ACTION will be able to solve this problem brought on, and exacerbated by the POS Obami Salaami, his idiot Erik Holder....and the skullduggery of the blatantly CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus.

If five blacks lambaste, rape and kill a white woman, it will be merely a crime, but if other whites dare to condemn it they will be bashed non-stop 24/7 because of "hate speech" as "bigots","racists" and "nazis". If you are a white you are always a looser.

If five blacks lambaste, rape and kill a white woman, it will be merely a crime, but if other whites dare to condemn it they will be bashed non-stop 24/7 because of "hate speech" as "bigots","racists" and "nazis". If you are a white you are always a looser.

Poor, poor white people....Where will the disparity end?

We elected that black guy. White people elected that black guy. Without whites, he wouldn't be POTUS. Fact.

The majority of whites who oppose Obama, oppose him on his policies not his skin color. I know that's inconvenient for you but it's true.... we would feel the same way no matter what his skin color. We dislike his policies. If you make it about race, shame on you for using racism for point scoring.

Without that historically high black vote Obama would not have been elected and would not have gotten the Democratic nod. His election win had more to do with a sorry and weak Republican candidate than with whites wanting to elect a black president. Get damn real and get off your God damned pedestal, you were not one of those whites that voted for Obama so why even make the statement you just made? In fact, you attack those same whites who voted for him as evil liberals.

Historically high black vote? Really? And that wasn't racism? They didn't come out and vote for Obama BECAUSE of his skin color? Yea... they did. And that, Charlie, is racism. Voting on his skin color. Racist. Not voting for him BECAUSE he's black... that would be racist too. But... and it is a big but... not voting for him because of his policies... that's not racism... that's politics. And we, as conservatives, are entitled to not vote for someone we disagree with, without being labeled racists.

I don't like Obama's policies. I don't give a shit what color he is. I like you because you stand your ground, and I don't give a shit what color your skin is.

But... I do wish you would learn to think critically... and that's not an insult. It's a genuine suggestion... because right now... you do not practice that skill.

They voted for Obama because he was a Democrat primarily, not so much because he was black although that had something to do with it, the reality is that large numbers of blacks will never vote Republican. And it wasn't racism that most blacks voted for him, look at what McCain offered, blacks voted in similarly nigh percentages for Bill Clinton also. please, don't play the card.

Without that historically high black vote Obama would not have been elected and would not have gotten the Democratic nod. His election win had more to do with a sorry and weak Republican candidate than with whites wanting to elect a black president. Get damn real and get off your God damned pedestal, you were not one of those whites that voted for Obama so why even make the statement you just made? In fact, you attack those same whites who voted for him as evil liberals.

Historically high black vote? Really? And that wasn't racism? They didn't come out and vote for Obama BECAUSE of his skin color? Yea... they did. And that, Charlie, is racism. Voting on his skin color. Racist. Not voting for him BECAUSE he's black... that would be racist too. But... and it is a big but... not voting for him because of his policies... that's not racism... that's politics. And we, as conservatives, are entitled to not vote for someone we disagree with, without being labeled racists.

I don't like Obama's policies. I don't give a shit what color he is. I like you because you stand your ground, and I don't give a shit what color your skin is.

But... I do wish you would learn to think critically... and that's not an insult. It's a genuine suggestion... because right now... you do not practice that skill.

They voted for Obama because he was a Democrat primarily, not so much because he was black although that had something to do with it, the reality is that large numbers of blacks will never vote Republican. And it wasn't racism that most blacks voted for him, look at what McCain offered, blacks voted in similarly nigh percentages for Bill Clinton also. please, don't play the card.

Bass the Black Racist Ass,

Don't try to give us the "smoke & mirrors" deflection bullshit.

The Black Racist Negroes had a choice: Hellary, the wife of the "First Black President" Billy Clinton.......and, the MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathologically LYING Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami.

The Black Racist Negroes proved that they were Black Racist Negroes by NOT voting for Hellary, the wife of the "Fist Black President" Billy Clinton.....instead they chose Obami Salaami....the one with the TWENTY YEAR TENURE from the CATHEDRAL OF HATE run by a Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright by something like 95%.

BTW, you'd be a Dickweed no matter what your skin colour was.

"We went from being a privileged group to all of a sudden becoming whites, the new victims,'' says Charles Gallagher, a sociologist at La Salle University in Pennsylvania who researches white racial attitudes and was baffled to find that whites see themselves as a minority.

"You have this perception out there that whites are no longer in control or the majority. Whites are the new minority group."

And

For many decades, white people saw themselves as individuals, not as members of a race, says Matt Wray, a sociologist at Temple University in Pennsylvania, who writes books about white studies.

"We are often offended if someone calls attention to our race as shaping how we view the world," says Wray, author of "Not Quite White." "We don't like to be pigeon-holed that way. Non-white Americans are seldom afforded this luxury of seeing themselves as individuals, disconnected from any race."

Still, Wray says anxiety among whites over their place in America is nothing new. Some 19th century whites worried about slave revolts. During segregation. some worried about blacks they labeled as "uppity Negroes."

"Whites have never really felt terribly secure in their majority status," he says. "It's often said that it is lonely at the top, but it's also an anxious place to be, because you live in constant fear of falling."

Now we know why so many whites are against affirmative action, not because they're unfair but because they fear a minority person will knock them from the top and when Obama became the first elected black President all hell broke lose and those fears came to the surface, now so many whites are playing the victim card for unjustifiable reasons after all these years of ridiculing minorities who legitimately had a reason to raise hell.

On a different note, when you repeatedly have to dumb down Hiring Tests and Qualifications, to accommodate what you depict as a more balanced colorful staff or crew, you are cheating all of us and putting all of us at risk. You sacrifice quality, integrity, fairness, competence, and much more, to appear politically correct. That is a lose-lose scenario Bass.

That seems more like compounding a problem, rather than seeking resolution and address the issues that cause the discrepancies. Just a thought.

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

Self made black man? What did you use ....spray paint?
Why can't you just be a self made man? Why do you have to throw in the "black" part?
I would never say i'm a self made "white" guy.
All your doing is calling attention to yourself based on your your skin color. I thought you were trying to avoid just that.
You know......judge a man on the content of his character not his skin color and all that.

On a different note, when you repeatedly have to dumb down Hiring Tests and Qualifications, to accommodate what you depict as a more balanced colorful staff or crew, you are cheating all of us and putting all of us at risk. You sacrifice quality, integrity, fairness, competence, and much more, to appear politically correct. That is a lose-lose scenario Bass.

That seems more like compounding a problem, rather than seeking resolution and address the issues that cause the discrepancies. Just a thought.

I'm a self made black man and a supervisor working for the federal government and I can affirm that no one has ever had to dumb down a God damn thing for me. When people discriminate and use those tests to keep back minorities we all do suffer and there is cheating, but cheating and suffering are nonexistent until white people are affected.

Self made black man? What did you use ....spray paint?
Why can't you just be a self made man? Why do you have to throw in the "black" part?
I would never say i'm a self made "white" guy.
All your doing is calling attention to yourself based on your your skin color. I thought you were trying to avoid just that.
You know......judge a man on the content of his character not his skin color and all that.

Donchyu geddit ????

The fucker is a black arsed crunt .......and, what"s more ........it is a demented black arsed crunt.

And

As if blacks don't play the victim card themselves. But that's beside the point. Obama proved to everyone that their fears were justified. Instead of being another Nelson Mandela as we had hoped Obama is acting exactly the way all of the racists whites feared. He and his Attorney General are favoring "Their People" over everyone else.

Btw, it would be nice if the Bass would talk about a topic that didn't involve race or didn't discuss himself or both. That would be refreshing let me tell you.

It you lose your job, get passed over for promotion or don't get hired because of affirmative action quota, then you are a victim. No need to play victim. There is nothing the courts or government will do for you either which means you are oppressed. This has blatantly happened to me & others at work several times.

Choosing to play the "victim card" is up to the individual character. Lobbying congress to change the racist affirmative action law is not playing the "victim card".

Last edited:
By 2050, "whites" will be a minority group, with Hispanics accounting for approximately 30% of the population, Blacks for 13% and Orientals for 8%. All three of these minority groups have traditionally been Democratic supporters.

Although that eventuality is still another 39 years away, most Hispanics and Blacks are concentrated in the southern states - traditional Republican strongholds. Minority groups already form the majority in California, New Mexico and more recently Texas.

The emergence of the Tea Party forcing the GOP to take a hard turn to the "right" may attract conservative "whites," BUT politically, that's like buying a ticket on the "Titanic" - after its hit the iceberg!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back