Whites only

You guys are crying because you can't be openly racist.

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
Didn't Malcolm X take a bullet from his spiritual leader? I guess there are worse things than racism.

No he didn't. And it was racists who paid the sellouts that killed him.
"The outspoken black leader was "in no doubt that it would be either the Nation of Islam or the FBI or both." Seems like spiritual leader is very much in the mix. The FBI usually surveils and harasses.

He was no longer X's spiritual leader when he was killed. X had renounced Muhammad and started detailing his crookedness and immorality.

All the more reason Elijah would have him killed-competition of ideas and congregation.

And many of those white men would like whites like DY to crawl back under his rock because he is a stain on those decent non racist white men.

Is he now? Really.

While I second your assessment of the little screeching brawler, do we really find a "stain" on an entire group ("white men") because of the deplorable one and his benighted ilk?

And no, I don't want him under a rock, or hidden in any way. Much rather, I want him to continue dancing around with his flabby arse exposed so as to serve as a warning against the persistence, and the prevalence, of the problem he and his benighted ilk pose. There should not be any illusion about it.

Europeans lolz
Dead "men" walking ...with thier heads up thier brainwashed asses ...and thier governments throwing them to the wolves

They will be born again under islam...... watch...

No one can tell me why whites can't use identity politics
All I get is well history happened wahhh...

To fucking bad savages
White pride world wide

It's not about hate or any other group ...its about us

Identity politics are not racist ...and history is no excuse to deny our human rights ...those are your progressive nazi values ....we have the right to tHen

Equality in a left wing nazi world ...are we sure about that....... perpetual victims

The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

Oh boo hoo victims of the oppressive white man
You're white it doesnt matter tHat youre female ....using identity politics
THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

I was born in 68 ..oppression...discrimination aimed at women and blacks
I have no idea what you're talking about

But the fight Carries on right useful idiots

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

So throughout history only whites are guilty of crimes against savages ?
Now were they left wingers or right wingers
:auiqs.jpg:
Derp

Stop oppressing me racist

I'm oppressing you??? I was born over a decade before you, and we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

I wasn't talking about "history" and your random reference to "savages" warrants a definition of this term from you.

I was, and am, talking about current-day assholes. You are trying to identity all white guys as white trash, but I won't let you. There are too many decent folks among them.

we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

Actually, ya did. But you were just too blind to see it. Maybe all the drugs your generation did stunted your brains. Instead of letting a sleeping dog lie, you just had to keep poking at it with sticks. 9 out of 10 of those "modern day assholes" grew up believing that race doesn't matter. After all, we were raised and/or educated by people like you.

He is a stain on whites just as much as bad blacks are stains on us. And instead of always crying not all white people, it is Incumbent that the stains get removed.

Yeah, and every bad human is a stain on humankind. Shaking my head here. "Bad" Blacks are not a stain on the Black community. Assertions to the contrary are nonsense, there is no valid argument for them, and you know it. Why you argue for the contrary defies understanding. Struggling here... Well, I guess, you just try to demonstrate to Whites the consequences of the intellectually lazy, racist stereotyping. Or something...

The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

People of color are excluding people of color for being conservative and/or Trump supporters.

I'm talking about excluding people based on an unchangeable personal characteristic like sex, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. Politics are chosen by the individual. What you are insinuating that I have to accept such garbage like betsy devoss and karen pence and the dyed blond flunkies who kissed after roy moore just because they are white and female. Nonsense. I am not required to associate with this sort of people.

People of color are excluding people of color for being conservative and/or Trump supporters.

I'm talking about excluding people based on an unchangeable personal characteristic like sex, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. Politics are chosen by the individual. What you are insinuating that I have to accept such garbage like betsy devoss and karen pence and the dyed blond flunkies who kissed after roy moore just because they are white and female. Nonsense. I am not required to associate with this sort of people.
Who DO you associate with?

He is a stain on whites just as much as bad blacks are stains on us. And instead of always crying not all white people, it is Incumbent that the stains get removed.

Yeah, and every bad human is a stain on humankind. Shaking my head here. "Bad" Blacks are not a stain on the Black community. Assertions to the contrary are nonsense, there is no valid argument for them, and you know it. Why you argue for the contrary defies understanding. Struggling here... Well, I guess, you just try to demonstrate to Whites the consequences of the intellectually lazy, racist stereotyping. Or something...

Bad humans are a stain on humanity. Bad blacks are a stain on the black community. White racists are a stain on white people. The inability to understand this is one reason why there are whites that remain racist. It is that "the other guy is bad but that's not me' which has allowed some whites to refuse their responsibility to help end racism.

THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

Derp

I'm oppressing you??? I was born over a decade before you, and we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

I wasn't talking about "history" and your random reference to "savages" warrants a definition of this term from you.

I was, and am, talking about current-day assholes. You are trying to identity all white guys as white trash, but I won't let you. There are too many decent folks among them.

we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

Actually, ya did. But you were just too blind to see it. Maybe all the drugs your generation did stunted your brains. Instead of letting a sleeping dog lie, you just had to keep poking at it with sticks. 9 out of 10 of those "modern day assholes" grew up believing that race doesn't matter. After all, we were raised and/or educated by people like you.
im older than she is, and the goal of every actual liberal back in the day was to encourage a color-blind society.

She is an authoritarian leftist rather than liberal, however, so she is encouraging tribalism rather than liberalism

List thE injustices ..

Derp

She's right.

You guys are crying because you can't be openly racist.

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
Didn't Malcolm X take a bullet from his spiritual leader? I guess there are worse things than racism.

No he didn't. And it was racists who paid the sellouts that killed him.
"The outspoken black leader was "in no doubt that it would be either the Nation of Islam or the FBI or both." Seems like spiritual leader is very much in the mix. The FBI usually surveils and harasses.

He was no longer X's spiritual leader when he was killed. X had renounced Muhammad and started detailing his crookedness and immorality.

All the more reason Elijah would have him killed-competition of ideas and congregation.

We know who paid to the killing.

No one can tell me why whites can't use identity politics
All I get is well history happened wahhh...

To fucking bad savages
White pride world wide

It's not about hate or any other group ...its about us

Identity politics are not racist ...and history is no excuse to deny our human rights ...those are your progressive nazi values ....we have the right to tHen

Equality in a left wing nazi world ...are we sure about that....... perpetual victims

Whites have used identity politics for the last 243 years. The human rights of whites have not been denied.

Go see a shrink.

im older than she is, and the goal of every actual liberal back in the day was to encourage a color-blind society.

She is an authoritarian leftist rather than liberal, however, so she is encouraging tribalism rather than liberalism

At some point the goal shifted from ensuring fair treatment for all to payback against white men for the way "we" supposedly treated women, lgbtqs and POC.

At some point the goal shifted from ensuring fair treatment for all to payback against white men for the way "we" supposedly treated women, lgbtqs and POC.
Everybody always be pickin' on you ain't they. What a whiny victimy bunch. And here you were gonna get all MAGAed-n-shit.

What's new about the things you are talking about?

Whites have always used identity politics and most certainly the modern right is no stranger to it.

Becky how did I know you'd be here
And a lil triggered
Take a breath we're not goose steppin.....yet ...and like the young man said it's not about hate it's about love baby ....

You wouldn't be wrong BUT Whites have let it go ...they need to return to it
My entire generation was brainwashed into thinking we were in post racial world ..
We were lied to and the way the left has utilized identity we're certainly not anywhere near a post racial world ...
Plus this young man has a British point of view whIch is a natutal habitat of da white man
Whites across western europe will most likely be fighting for thier lives one day if they dont u turn soon ...which they're not gonna .
When you have New York times chinks callinb for our genocide
A woman on a city council telling a modern white american male to shut up simply because hes white and never menstruated
Colleges churning out anti white horse shit as they fill thier students heads with garbage ....while simultaneously ripping then off....what a racket
We got a problem...and it's our problem...white mans burden ...we let it happen ..
Whites need to wake up and start reasserting themselves
Especially in western europe

And Eh excuse me
Excuse me mam
Whites only
We're gonna have to ask ya to leave the thread

I won't be leaving.

I laugh at you for several reasons. But your psychosis is not funny.

Whites in the west have used identity to colonize and rule. Now you're crying because everybody you pissed off is letting you know how mad we are. You call teaching correct history anti white education because you can't take the recoil. You want to brag about all the civilizing whites have done but you don't want to face how you did it. This ain't the 17th century son and whites are about 10 percent of the worlds population. There will be no white reassertion. You will assimilate or get wiped out.

Its ******* who started the slave trade to begin with dont blame our ancestors for being open minded and doing business with Africans
That's why I said you would be right ...and we need to return to it ...its not in a hateful and mean spirited way either
It's not about you anyway or your constant 24/7 rage against the wHite man

How much longer does the builders of the modern world descendants need to be punished for it ?
Subjecting us to an affirmative action president elected by whites wasn't bad enough ?

Whites have always had slaves. So don't try posting stormfront history here. But we aren't just talking about slavery son. In Africa there are cases where slaves became kings. White slaves were called serfs and they stayed serfs. That's why they ran away from Europe even if they had to spend 7 years as an indentured servant. Now you go on and try telling me how blacks invented segregation in America. Now since whites had what you call affirmative action for 188 years and that under the current policy whites have benefited the most, how long do we, who built this country need to continued to be punished by white racism. Your ancestors built nothing son, they stole and watched others build.

4CC59F09-9A1E-415D-9FD3-018A7CF9B56B.jpeg

Bad humans are a stain on humanity. Bad blacks are a stain on the black community. White racists are a stain on white people. The inability to understand this is one reason why there are whites that remain racist. It is that "the other guy is bad but that's not me' which has allowed some whites to refuse their responsibility to help end racism.

White racists remain racists because there are endogenous, psychological reasons for them to be racist. They are responsible for that, for coping for their condition, they are stained if they fail to cope in an adequate fashion, and no one else, just as no race / class / other group is responsible for the murder of one. The fight against racism, and racist discrimination in particular, is on for all of us not because non-racists are stained, but out of empathy for the targets of racism, and because racism in significant prevalence negatively affects society as a whole.

It's patently amazing to see you stick with that nonsensical notion, knowing full well how it was, and is being, used to criminalize blackness. Really, you cannot win the fight against that by turning the concept around.

Ive been saying forever wanna beat the left? ya gotta get down in the gutter with them .use thier own tactics against them ..

Somedays some millenials give me a twinkle of hope

View attachment 287456

Nobody has suggested it's not ok to be white.
They have however suggested it's also ok to be black or brown, even though some of you seem to think it's not.

" Bad Blacks Versus Racist Whites And Denying Black Racists "

* Slavery Legacy From Arab Invasion Of Spain *
His excuse was that the leader had children with multiple women , when he had to have known the pretentious rule for the number of wives allowed at one time and do not forget the included statement that it was about a power shift from the reigning fictional ishmaelism clown to himself .

He should have simply came out and stated that fictional ishmaelism institutionalizes slavery that is an insult to blacks , not only when whites do it but even when a 6th century militant with a messianic complex institutionalized it as well , and that the qurayn does not apply to non lineal descendants of ishmael outside of hejaz .

* Scientific Goal Of Blind Choices And Forced " Diversity " So Everyone Is The Same *

It is a fairly clear observation that the left promotes the only way a white can not be considered a racist is if it does not object to forced " diversification " and are willing to bed down with those who will not produce children that look like themselves so as to voluntarily breed themselves out existence , which is the statistical consequence of recessive phenotype indiscriminately breeding with dominant phenotype .

Punnett square - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back