Whites only

Why are we not allowed to practice identity politics?
Of course you're allowed to practise identity politics. I certainly can't stop you and it is the right of arseholes everywhere.
While we're still waiting on that list of what blacks women and 3rd worlders are not allowed to do in the west ...why can't whites be proud of being white?if identity politics are not racist thiers absolutely nothing wrong with it according to the useful idiots ..do you think it's because other feel jealous of our magnificence ,greatness, and what not?

its-ok-to-be-white-1.jpg

You have to be blind not to see the growing hatred towards whites, just read some posts at the forum especially the other one IM2.
What really struck me when I came first to this board was the open prejudice shown by many to brown people of all ethnicities. Perhaps it's a right wing thing.

Ive been saying forever wanna beat the left? ya gotta get down in the gutter with them .use thier own tactics against them ..

Somedays some millenials give me a twinkle of hope

View attachment 287456

This guy's British. Hello, his nation is based on a monarchy and cousin marriages and all kinds of other things let's not even ponder.

Meanwhile, let's all ponder what our nation ACTUALLY IS FOUNDED ON. Oh wait this is USMB it will all go to crap within 3 posts, especially on this forum

They also produced the men who built the United states and its government
America is more of an idea ...as long as third world savages assimilate is fine ...but since identity politics came into play and assimilation is now considered racist and insensitive....in a very big way the last couple of decades what wrong with joining the rigthoues left wing progressive proGram ...if you will .....we get to play to or are you racist agaisnt whites ?

Thier nothing wrong with it ....according to the left .....unless its white people ...what's wrong with that logic teach ? Do we need to shut up because of past sins against the backwards peoples of the world ?

Are the Japanese and Chinese racist? .....well a lil but it doeant matter they're not scared to say they'll be keeping china for the chinese ..japan for the Japanese

White europeans need to adapt this healthy proGressive left wing attitude ...especially in our ancestral homelands of western europe...

You have to be blind not to see the growing hatred towards whites, just read some posts at the forum especially the other one IM2.
What really struck me when I came first to this board was the open prejudice shown by many to brown people of all ethnicities. Perhaps it's a right wing thing.

I dont know what you're talking about
I grew up exposed to many different walks of life from every corner of the planet and interacted with them every day...from school to business

It's not about hatred of others it's about love of ones own heritage and its accomplishments

Identity politics are good and wholesome
Thierfore White pride is good and wholesome

Unless you're completely wrong about identity politics and they're evil...is that the case ?

Attachments

• its-ok-to-be-white-guy.png
    its-ok-to-be-white-guy.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 26

Ive been saying forever wanna beat the left? ya gotta get down in the gutter with them .use thier own tactics against them ..

View attachment 287456

This guy's British. Hello, his nation is based on a monarchy and cousin marriages and all kinds of other things let's not even ponder.

Meanwhile, let's all ponder what our nation ACTUALLY IS FOUNDED ON. Oh wait this is USMB it will all go to crap within 3 posts, especially on this forum

And you are comment, One. Let's wait for comment Two and Three. "let's all ponder what our nation ACTUALLY IS FOUNDED ON" while sue educates us all.
Such an outstanding USMB Professor, sue is.

View attachment 287456

America is more of an idea ...as long as third world savages assimilate is fine ...but since identity politics came into play and assimilation is now considered racist and insensitive....in a very big way the last couple of decades what wrong with joining the rigthoues left wing progressive proGram ...if you will .....we get to play to or are you racist agaisnt whites ?

Thier nothing wrong with it ....according to the left .....unless its white people ...what's wrong with that logic teach ? Do we need to shut up because of past sins against the backwards peoples of the world ?

Are the Japanese and Chinese racist? .....well a lil but it doeant matter they're not scared to say they'll be keeping china for the chinese ..japan for the Japanese

White europeans need to adapt this healthy proGressive left wing attitude ...especially in our ancestral homelands of western europe...

I don't give a toss about Western Europe and neither should you. "Ancestral homeland"....whatever. They've had their pathetic hands out for years, taking from us and giving nothing back while laughing and sneering at us all the while. So please. That's first.

Second, if anyone of any color does not adhere to our founding documents they have no business being here. Period, end of story.

View attachment 287456

I don't give a toss about Western Europe and neither should you. "Ancestral homeland"....whatever. They've had their pathetic hands out for years, taking from us and giving nothing back while laughing and sneering at us all the while. So please. That's first.

Second, if anyone of any color does not adhere to our founding documents they have no business being here. Period, end of story.

Nope. You don't get to write the end of the story, sue.

I dont know what you're talking about
Oh. It's quite simple. The open prejudice shown by many posters to brown people of all ethnicities when I came first to this board. Perhaps it's a right wing thing.
You dont think white leftwingers can't be racist ?

You're kidding right
They're violent dumbed down aggressive animals
Here they are harassing a person of color at his house

They should of just lit a cross
EITPGzjX0AA-HCD-1200x722.jpg

Writer Andy Ngo claimed, Friday, that a gang of men wearing masks of his face turned up at his family’s house on Halloween and terrorized them.

“These 6 individuals wearing print-out masks of my face approached my family’s home last night, repeatedly rang doorbell, pounded on window, recorded footage of property & gestured at cameras,” posted Ngo on Twitter. “There were no candy bags. This follows their doxing of my elderly mom’s small business.”

Hum no trick or treat bags

What's new about the things you are talking about?

Whites have always used identity politics and most certainly the modern right is no stranger to it.

Becky how did I know you'd be here
And a lil triggered
Take a breath we're not goose steppin.....yet ...and like the young man said it's not about hate it's about love baby ....

You wouldn't be wrong BUT Whites have let it go ...they need to return to it
My entire generation was brainwashed into thinking we were in post racial world ..
We were lied to and the way the left has utilized identity we're certainly not anywhere near a post racial world ...
Plus this young man has a British point of view whIch is a natutal habitat of da white man
Whites across western europe will most likely be fighting for thier lives one day if they dont u turn soon ...which they're not gonna .
When you have New York times chinks callinb for our genocide
A woman on a city council telling a modern white american male to shut up simply because hes white and never menstruated
Colleges churning out anti white horse shit as they fill thier students heads with garbage ....while simultaneously ripping then off....what a racket
We got a problem...and it's our problem...white mans burden ...we let it happen ..
Whites need to wake up and start reasserting themselves
Especially in western europe

And Eh excuse me
Excuse me mam
Whites only
We're gonna have to ask ya to leave the thread

I won't be leaving.

I laugh at you for several reasons. But your psychosis is not funny.

Whites in the west have used identity to colonize and rule. Now you're crying because everybody you pissed off is letting you know how mad we are. You call teaching correct history anti white education because you can't take the recoil. You want to brag about all the civilizing whites have done but you don't want to face how you did it. This ain't the 17th century son and whites are about 10 percent of the worlds population. There will be no white reassertion. You will assimilate or get wiped out.

whites have never been more than 13% of the world population. Whites just punch way above their weight.

Wrong. Others just have not been so violent. If that had been the case whites would be gone.

01e98aa9-2e60-4b16-92fc-2d5bc7213e55-jpeg.287589

Talk about whining. If it were only about you liking being white nothing would be said. It has been more than that and you know it.

Last edited:
The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

Oh boo hoo victims of the oppressive white man
You're white it doesnt matter tHat youre female ....using identity politics
THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

I was born in 68 ..oppression...discrimination aimed at women and blacks
I have no idea what you're talking about

But the fight Carries on right useful idiots

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

Last edited:
What's new about the things you are talking about?

Whites have always used identity politics and most certainly the modern right is no stranger to it.

Becky how did I know you'd be here
And a lil triggered
Take a breath we're not goose steppin.....yet ...and like the young man said it's not about hate it's about love baby ....

You wouldn't be wrong BUT Whites have let it go ...they need to return to it
My entire generation was brainwashed into thinking we were in post racial world ..
We were lied to and the way the left has utilized identity we're certainly not anywhere near a post racial world ...
Plus this young man has a British point of view whIch is a natutal habitat of da white man
Whites across western europe will most likely be fighting for thier lives one day if they dont u turn soon ...which they're not gonna .
When you have New York times chinks callinb for our genocide
A woman on a city council telling a modern white american male to shut up simply because hes white and never menstruated
Colleges churning out anti white horse shit as they fill thier students heads with garbage ....while simultaneously ripping then off....what a racket
We got a problem...and it's our problem...white mans burden ...we let it happen ..
Whites need to wake up and start reasserting themselves
Especially in western europe

And Eh excuse me
Excuse me mam
Whites only
We're gonna have to ask ya to leave the thread

I won't be leaving.

I laugh at you for several reasons. But your psychosis is not funny.

Whites in the west have used identity to colonize and rule. Now you're crying because everybody you pissed off is letting you know how mad we are. You call teaching correct history anti white education because you can't take the recoil. You want to brag about all the civilizing whites have done but you don't want to face how you did it. This ain't the 17th century son and whites are about 10 percent of the worlds population. There will be no white reassertion. You will assimilate or get wiped out.

Its ******* who started the slave trade to begin with dont blame our ancestors for being open minded and doing business with Africans
That's why I said you would be right ...and we need to return to it ...its not in a hateful and mean spirited way either
It's not about you anyway or your constant 24/7 rage against the wHite man

How much longer does the builders of the modern world descendants need to be punished for it ?
Subjecting us to an affirmative action president elected by whites wasn't bad enough ?

Whites have always had slaves. So don't try posting stormfront history here. But we aren't just talking about slavery son. In Africa there are cases where slaves became kings. White slaves were called serfs and they stayed serfs. That's why they ran away from Europe even if they had to spend 7 years as an indentured servant. Now you go on and try telling me how blacks invented segregation in America. Now since whites had what you call affirmative action for 188 years and that under the current policy whites have benefited the most, how long do we, who built this country need to continued to be punished by white racism. Your ancestors built nothing son, they stole and watched others build.

The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

So throughout history only whites are guilty of crimes against savages ?
Now were they left wingers or right wingers
:auiqs.jpg:
Derp

Stop oppressing me racist

List thE injustices ..

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

Derp

Psychosis is a real mental disorder and you have it.

List thE injustices ..

Derp

Maybe
But atleast I wont die an angry ****** over history ....like a feckless moron

List thE injustices ..

Derp

Maybe
But atleast I wont die an angry ****** over history ....like a feckless moron

You'll die an angry white boy over history. Because that's what whites like you are crying about now. Besides you fucking racist idiot, I am talking about right now. You're talking about some made up non existent oppression of saltines because your ass can't get everything handed to you and white boys are no longer hailed as gods gift to the motherfucking planet. The lot of you incel racist bastards are nothing but feckless whining little bitches.

Forum List

Back