Whites only

You guys are crying because you can't be openly racist.

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
I had never seen so much open racism until I came to this board.

It's not racism it's called identity politics...are you saying those who practice identify politics are now racist?

What do you expect it's not the post racial world we were told it was going to be...... by people just like you
People like me? I never thought the US would get over its birth defect in a few years or decades. It's been centuries now and still going strong. Nor is it going to disappear for quite a while.

What do you expect it's not the post racial world we were told it was going to be...... by people just like you
People like me? I never thought the US would get over its birth defect in a few years or decades. It's been centuries now and still going strong. Nor is it going to disappear for quite a while.

Maybe if whites quit making excuses for it, it might stop.

are you saying those who practice identify politics are now racist?
No, I'm saying I'd never seen so much open racism until I came to this board.
I have. And when you call it out, whites always want to deny it's existence. These guys live and work among us, yet people claim such racism is gone or a thing of the past. The resistance to this racism gets called racism by whites and fake claims of anti white racism are accepted as reality. That's why this shit doesn't stop.

Worldwide whites who live in majority white countries are crying because maybe 10 percent of the people living in them are not white. These same idiots have migrated to every country on the planet. Now it's time for non racist whites to stomp on this bullshit until it dies.

Ive been saying forever wanna beat the left? ya gotta get down in the gutter with them .use thier own tactics against them ..

Somedays some millenials give me a twinkle of hope

View attachment 287456

This guy's British. Hello, his nation is based on a monarchy and cousin marriages and all kinds of other things let's not even ponder.

Meanwhile, let's all ponder what our nation ACTUALLY IS FOUNDED ON. Oh wait this is USMB it will all go to crap within 3 posts, especially on this forum

are you saying those who practice identify politics are now racist?
No, I'm saying I'd never seen so much open racism until I came to this board.
I have. And when you call it out, whites always want to deny it's existence. These guys live and work among us, yet people claim such racism is gone or a thing of the past. The resistance to this racism gets called racism by whites and fake claims of anti white racism are accepted as reality. That's why this shit doesn't stop.

Worldwide whites who live in majority white countries are crying because maybe 10 percent of the people living in them are not white. These same idiots have migrated to every country on the planet. Now it's time for non racist whites to stomp on this bullshit until it dies.

They should of fought and resisted harder like we're now going to have to
To late you guys say identity politics are not racist

White pride all day every day

Forum List

Back