Whites neglected & disrespected.

More Poles were killed than Black Americans in the 20th Century.

Yet, hardly anybody knows that Poles were butchered.
I know nothing about the history of the Polish people other than what I've seen in relation to this message board today but that's because I looked up what you've been complaining about which I normally wouldn't do because of your negative (and insulting) presentation.

If you want people to hear what you have to say and to actually take in the information you're trying to present, you should probably stop insulting and alienating them.​

Hmm, I hate to inform you, but Blacks here are more racist, than Whites are on the whole.

Perhaps 35% of Whites here are deeply racist towards Blacks, and maybe another 35% only slightly, and then 30% are "Non-Racist"

Meanwhile, like 95% of Blacks are here are deeply racist towards Whites, and maybe another 5% are slight racist, and a big FAT ZERO for Blacks being non-Racist towards Whites here.

Every single Black here is racist towards Whites, yourself included, despite being the (5% slightly racist) Black.

As has been explained to you on countless occassions by several of the blacks posting here there is a difference between individual acts of discrimination and systemic or institutional racism, meaning the kind of racism that was made into law and upheld in a multitude of court rulings, including rulings by the Supreme Court relegating people "of African descent" to second class citizenry which was the law of the land in these United States for close to 200 years.

Hmm, Poles in their OWN country stripped from them, ended up as second class citizens, the Germans & Russians put in laws limiting, or eliminating Polish education, ownership, governance, politiical roles, and jobs even.

Then Poles came here, and because of their Catholic faith, were in fact like ALL CATHOLICS, also denied housing, education, and jobs in the U.S.A.
(This slowed up in the 1950's)

Then Poles in the 1960's onward, started being targets of Affirmative Action, and Dumb Polak jokes.

So......

Because Poles are White, they really can be discriminated against in INSTITUTIONAL FORMS.

I.E, Colleges are vastly under-represented in White Christians, did you know that Yale is only just over 1/4th White Christian?????????????????
Because over 1/2 of Whites in Yale are Jews? So, then another just over 1/4th of "Whites" there are actually "Jews"????????

Meanwhile, about 1/6th of Yale is Asian, and about 1/6th is Black.

Also note, that because of Jamaicans, Nigerians, Haitians, Ethiopians, etc. ALSO Black Americans like you end up also short-changed, under the Black category.

It turns out that the earliest of Americans, both Whites, and Blacks are being out muscled out, by a bunch of Jews, Asians, foreign Blacks & foreign Hispanics.

That's beyond anti-White discrimination, that's point blank anti-American discrimination.

I know nothing about the history of the Polish people other than what I've seen in relation to this message board today but that's because I looked up what you've been complaining about which I normally wouldn't do because of your negative (and insulting) presentation.

If you want people to hear what you have to say and to actually take in the information you're trying to present, you should probably stop insulting and alienating them.​

Which Black here fights for Blacks without insulting Whites?

What do you mean fight for Blacks? If you white boys have something negative to say about Blacks then you better get used to being insulted. :rolleyes:

What do you mean fight for Blacks? If you white boys have something negative to say about Blacks then you better get used to being insulted. :rolleyes:

Hmm, a one way street?
Where Blacks & only Blacks are free to be racist?

Q: Why wasn't Christ born in Poland? A: Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin. :abgg2q.jpg:

source: Poland Jokes - Polish Jokes - Polack Jokes

Thanks for confirming my OP position.

Everybody knows the Black & Jewish struggle, but not the Polish struggle.

Why?
Maybe if you didn't begin your introduction of the subject matter by denigrating everyone else's race, culture & ethnicity then perhaps people might be open to what you're trying to relay. You're not exactly the best embassador for Polish people in my opinion.

Blacks here normally fight for Blacks & mock Whites, like Asclepias, Paul Essien, IM2 & Tiggered.
My observation has been that the blacks here on U.S. Message Board are denigrated & disparaged excessently by people many of whom are clear
racists.

The most stupifying aspect of these attacks is that so many of them are ignorant of the origins of racism in the U.S. and white history before even getting to black history, and the history of the fight for civil rights in America.

Surely you can understand how it looks when someone who doesn't know what they're talking about attempts to talk down to you about things you're more knowledgeble of than they are.

When you attack people, why are you surprised when they hit back?

Hmm, I hate to inform you, but Blacks here are more racist, than Whites are on the whole.

Perhaps 35% of Whites here are deeply racist towards Blacks, and maybe another 35% only slightly, and then 30% are "Non-Racist"

Meanwhile, like 95% of Blacks are here are deeply racist towards Whites, and maybe another 5% are slight racist, and a big FAT ZERO for Blacks being non-Racist towards Whites here.

Every single Black here is racist towards Whites, yourself included, despite being the (5% slightly racist) Black.

PS.
Poles are also mocked a lot too, this is actually the least anti-Polish forum I've seen, and yet the White group most attacked here are the Poles, none the less.

Largely, by Jews like Irosie, Roudy, ILoveIsrael, Inndependent, etc.
or
Liberals like RightWinger, Faun, JoeB, Ringel, etc. etc.

While, a good deal of those attacking Poles verbally might be "White"

Keep in mind, a lot of Poles live near Black neighborhoods, in Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Brooklyn,Milwaukee, Cleveland, etc. etc.

A lot of Poles have been physically attacked by Blacks, for being White.

And how did you arrive at the percentile statistics for who is more racist in this forum? Have you read every post by everyone?

Orange Riots - Wikipedia
ctually, Irish did go against one of their oppressors in the same era.... AKA Irish Protestants... In the Orange Riots.

Yes, Irish Protestants were perhaps even worse oppressors of Irish Catholics than even the English.

We hear the song Bloody Sunday of an anti-Irish massacre by the Irish band U2?
That was by Ulster Protestant Irish terrorists!

To be Irish American is to be a member of one of the largest white ethnic groups in the USA nation

And one of the most accepted and celebrated at that.

img1.jpeg

2018-st-patricks-day-parade.jpg

c0f0658f7fe934b21a77871dfe22bdd5.png

Yeah but Irish people's history and culture is not celebrated ?

Saint Patricks Day is about the "ONLY" guilt free, or celebrated White holiday.

Blacks have Martin Luther King Day.

Mexicans have Cinco De Mayo.

While, Italians have Columbus day, it's far from guilt free, because of supposed anti-Native American implications.

Similar with Anglo / American Holidays like Presidents day, to celebrate people like George Washington, then comes up the discussion of sometimes "Black slaves"

While, there's a Polish Pulaski day, a German Von Steuben day.... They don't get much, if at all publicity.

The funny part is Pulaski & Von Steuben are American founding Military heroes.

Meanwhile, Supremacist Holidays of Mexico & Ireland are celebrated, widely.

Whom have I insulted?

You support Affirmative Action Institutionalized racism / gender discrimination against White males.

Don't know how much you insult Whites, but you still support a racist & discriminatory quota against us.

Therefor, you're most certainly a Supremacist & Racist, even if with more reservations.

Thanks for confirming my OP position.

Everybody knows the Black & Jewish struggle, but not the Polish struggle.

Why?
Maybe if you didn't begin your introduction of the subject matter by denigrating everyone else's race, culture & ethnicity then perhaps people might be open to what you're trying to relay. You're not exactly the best embassador for Polish people in my opinion.

Blacks here normally fight for Blacks & mock Whites, like Asclepias, Paul Essien, IM2 & Tiggered.
My observation has been that the blacks here on U.S. Message Board are denigrated & disparaged excessently by people many of whom are clear
racists.

The most stupifying aspect of these attacks is that so many of them are ignorant of the origins of racism in the U.S. and white history before even getting to black history, and the history of the fight for civil rights in America.

Surely you can understand how it looks when someone who doesn't know what they're talking about attempts to talk down to you about things you're more knowledgeble of than they are.

PS.
Poles are also mocked a lot too, this is actually the least anti-Polish forum I've seen, and yet the White group most attacked here are the Poles, none the less.

or

Keep in mind, a lot of Poles live near Black neighborhoods, in Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Brooklyn,Milwaukee, Cleveland, etc. etc.

And how did you arrive at the percentile statistics for who is more racist in this forum? Have you read every post by everyone?

The majority of Blacks are Racist here for sure, yourself included, JUST with more reservations.

Just check out your thumbs up of a IM2 post telling someone to go back to Europe.

racists.

PS.

or

The majority of Blacks are Racist here for sure, yourself included, JUST with more reservations.

Just check out your thumbs up of a IM2 post telling someone to go back to Europe.

I know what I have agreed with. And those have been in response to the countless cretins here who are quick to tell blacks who were born America, to "Go back to Africa".

And that occurs far more often in this forum than you are acknowledging.

Other than that, you cannot find where I have posted anything that claims superiority over any other race of people.

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

Speaking from a Polish heritage, we get particularly maligned, as "Dumb Polaks"
but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

But, of course Poles are Whites, therefor to be neglected & disrespected.
Nobody has benefited more from AA than white women, you poor, white victim :itsok:
That keeps being said but nobody has yet to show proof

You support Affirmative Action Institutionalized racism / gender discrimination against White males.

Don't know how much you insult Whites, but you still support a racist & discriminatory quota against us.

Therefor, you're most certainly a Supremacist & Racist, even if with more reservations.
Want to put your money where your mouth is or are you just blowing smoke like most of the racists on this site?

Affirmative Action is a reverse discriminatory racial quota, it's racism, institutionalized racism to be exact.

Actually more Polish Americans fought in the U.S armed forces in WW2, than Black Americans, even though Blacks numbered more.

Also Polish Americans made up some far more important military personell, like Gabby Gabreski, or Matt Urban
The executive order of "affirmative action" is race neutral. White, black or any other race is simply not mentioned, however there are a multitude of laws throughout practically all 50 states expressly prohibiting black people from certain activities, places, events, etc (Black Exclusion Laws in Oregon For Example). That is institutionalized racism which affirmative action is not, nor does provide for racial quotas which are not to be confused with with court orders as punishment for patterns & practices of discrimination.

Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin" and "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".[7

Actually more Polish Americans fought in the U.S armed forces in WW2, than Black Americans, even though Blacks numbered more
There you go with this weird math again. How can there be more Polish Americans than Blacks who fought in WWII yet the Blacks outnumbered them? You realize that doesn't make sense right?

Also Polish Americans made up some far more important military personell, like Gabby Gabreski, or Matt Urban
You're related to either one of them?

Last edited:
38% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "White" and 63% of the U.S.A is "White"

That means the other 62% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "Non-White" and make up 37% of the U.S.A.

So, how the fudge do Whites benefit the most??????

Once again Blacks prove to be either very dishonest & biased, or really dumb regarding proportions.
As I mentioned in a previous post, you do not include the entire population in your calculations, only the "affected" population.

So let's go back to my example of 100 employees in a company where the racial makeup of the geographical location is 80% white & 20% black. Therefore the company having 80 white employees & 20 black employees would be an accurate representation of each race's makeup of the population.

There are 80 white employees - 40 white men and 40 white women. There are 20 black employees - 10 black men and 10 black women.

What if anything is wrong with this scenario?

Affirmative Action is a reverse discriminatory racial quota, it's racism, institutionalized racism to be exact.

Actually more Polish Americans fought in the U.S armed forces in WW2, than Black Americans, even though Blacks numbered more.

The executive order of "affirmative action" is race neutral. White, black or any other race is simply not mentioned, however there are a multitude of laws throughout practically all 50 states expressly prohibiting black people from certain activities, places, events, etc (Black Exclusion Laws in Oregon For Example). That is institutionalized racism which affirmative action is not, nor does provide for racial quotas which are not to be confused with with court orders are punishment for patterns & practices of discrimination.
Actually more Polish Americans fought in the U.S armed forces in WW2, than Black Americans, even though Blacks numbered more
There you go with this weird math again. How can there be more Polish Americans than Blacks who fought in WWII yet the Blacks outnumbered them? You realize that doesn't make sense right?

You're related to either one of them?

So, Affirmative Action doesn't discriminate?
Doesn't anybody else agree with this? LOL!!

About 1 million Polish Americans & also about 1 million African Americans were in the U.S.A Armed forcres during WW2, the issue is that about 4% of the U.S.A were Polish & about 10% of the U.S.A were Black.

So, actually, Poles were about 2.5 X more likely to be involved.

As for not being related to Gabby Gabreski, or Matt Urban?
So what?

Are you related to George Washington Carver, or Martin Luther King jr??????/
Do Blacks have to be related to them to support them?
WTF???

Forum List

Back