Whites neglected & disrespected.

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

Speaking from a Polish heritage, we get particularly maligned, as "Dumb Polaks"
but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

But, of course Poles are Whites, therefor to be neglected & disrespected.

Jews were attacked too, where is your sympathy post for them, same with Indians, wait pretty much everyone has attacked everyone except white cracker males from England. :iyfyus.jpg:

Yet, anti-Semitism is buzzword, a villified position.

What about anti- Polonism?

Poles tend to be neglected & disrespected in favor of Jews.

Q: Why wasn't Christ born in Poland? A: Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin. :abgg2q.jpg:

source: Poland Jokes - Polish Jokes - Polack Jokes

Thanks for confirming my OP position.

Everybody knows the Black & Jewish struggle, but not the Polish struggle.

Why?
Maybe if you didn't begin your introduction of the subject matter by denigrating everyone else's race, culture & ethnicity then perhaps people might be open to what you're trying to relay. You're not exactly the best embassador for Polish people in my opinion.

Even if it were true that White women benefited the most, which they don't, White women are just more numerous.
Why do you believe that your opinion ecilpses factual data?

If affirmative action worked the way white racists erroneously claimed it does the percentages for black people would be much higher than those of whites. Yet that isn't the case. Hell if all it did was level the playing field then the percentages for white and black women should be equal but alas they're not. Probably because there is no getting around the fact that we all live in a society that has it's roots in white supramacy.

And I still don't understand what you all are upset about if affirmative action benefits whites more than blacks, whether you believe it does or not. And your statement that white men "can't get affirmative action" illustrates your lack of understanding of why affirmative action was necessary in the first place or it's connection to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. White men (that would be your group) have traditionally been the oppressors in these scenarios although they are not excluded by statute.

EEOC Race Based Discrimination Cases
Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Blacks are the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action.

So much so that Blacks with lower SAT scores are the most likely to go to college.

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

Jews were attacked too, where is your sympathy post for them, same with Indians, wait pretty much everyone has attacked everyone except white cracker males from England. :iyfyus.jpg:

Q: Why wasn't Christ born in Poland? A: Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why?
Maybe if you didn't begin your introduction of the subject matter by denigrating everyone else's race, culture & ethnicity then perhaps people might be open to what you're trying to relay. You're not exactly the best embassador for Polish people in my opinion.

Blacks here normally fight for Blacks & mock Whites, like Asclepias, Paul Essien, IM2 & Tiggered.

What?

Poles a few years back were more likely to be targeted in the UK in hate crimes (Disproportionately) than Muslims, or Blacks.

Poles have been killed in virtual lynch mobs in Britain, for being Polish, look at Polish Jozwik's death in Britain by a violent mob.

The British media tends to target Poles, rather than Blacks & Muslims.

Notice the British media promotes Poles as the biggest criminals, over, and over again?

Yet, about 1.5% of the UK is Polish & about 1.0% of the UK's prison population is Polish.

In contrast, roughly 3% of the UK is Black & about 15% of the UK's prison population is Black.

You've lost your gourds if you think Poles are treated better in the UK, than Blacks.

Poles aren't treated well in the USA, but in the UK the situation is far worse.
So are you making the argument white people experience more racism than black people ?
per captia--sure
I've posted this before:
I grew up in a predominantly black area
my bros and I listened to black music/talked black/dressed black/etc
most of [ only sometimes ] our friends were black
we never ever thought of race/black/white/etc
but we were jumped/harassed/etc by blacks

...one black family moved into the house of one of the remaining whites that just moved
..this family kept giving us shit--- [racism ] ..finally, one day, they talked shit to my mom and my dad said to go kick some ass--which I did
..later on we became good friends with this family
..my wife went to a black school and she said there were times the whites were harassed and attacked

plain and simple: blacks are just as racist/hateful/etc as whites [ if not more ]
they commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites

o-sorry to scare you with the Per Capita monster

Indeed, I've heard more stories of Blacks attacking Whites, than vice versa.

At least in the modern era.

So much so that Blacks with lower SAT scores are the most likely to go to college.
Repeating the same thing over & over doesn't magically make something that is false true.

Since 1965, government contractors have been required to document their affirmative action programs through compliance reports, to contain "such information as to the practices, policies, programs, and employment policies, programs, and employment statistics of the contractor and each subcontractor . . . " (Executive Order 11246). Enforcement is conducted by the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.

In Richmond v. Croson, 488 U.S. 469 (1989), the Supreme Court held that strict scrutiny applies to state statutes which set standards for affirmative action.

General
Employers who contract with the government or who otherwise receive federal funds are required to document their affirmative action practices and metrics. Affirmative action is also a remedy, under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, where a court finds that an employer has intentionally engaged in discriminatory practices.
Affirmative Action was created to remedy the racial discrimination that African Americans faced in many facets of society but the statute also includes discrimination due to gender. As a result white women have benefited as a group more so than African Americans.

Collection of these statistics began more than 50 years ago, probably before you were born from the looks of the photo in your avatar.

Last edited:
What?

Poles a few years back were more likely to be targeted in the UK in hate crimes (Disproportionately) than Muslims, or Blacks.

Poles have been killed in virtual lynch mobs in Britain, for being Polish, look at Polish Jozwik's death in Britain by a violent mob.

The British media tends to target Poles, rather than Blacks & Muslims.

Notice the British media promotes Poles as the biggest criminals, over, and over again?

Yet, about 1.5% of the UK is Polish & about 1.0% of the UK's prison population is Polish.

In contrast, roughly 3% of the UK is Black & about 15% of the UK's prison population is Black.

You've lost your gourds if you think Poles are treated better in the UK, than Blacks.

Poles aren't treated well in the USA, but in the UK the situation is far worse.
So are you making the argument white people experience more racism than black people ?
per captia--sure
I've posted this before:

...one black family moved into the house of one of the remaining whites that just moved
..this family kept giving us shit--- [racism ] ..finally, one day, they talked shit to my mom and my dad said to go kick some ass--which I did
..my wife went to a black school and she said there were times the whites were harassed and attacked

plain and simple: blacks are just as racist/hateful/etc as whites [ if not more ]

Indeed, I've heard more stories of Blacks attacking Whites, than vice versa.

At least in the modern era.
blacks commit hate crimes twice the rate:
Offenders
blacks 13% population
whites about 67%
white on black murders = 189
black on white murders = 409
!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

per captia--sure
I've posted this before:

When black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.

Yeah a black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this kind of thing rarely happens because

• There are very few black people in authority
  • And even when there is a black person in authority, there are authorities above those black people who are white, and who would not stand for such actions,
  • Even when a black person sat on top (as with President Obama) he was not free to do anything to oppress white people (even were he wanted to), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.
There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.

Questions ?

Well what about in majority black countries like in Africa and Caribbean. They could be racist to whites

Not really.

Even racism to whites in places like Nigeria, Ghana, Jamaica is limited by the reality of global economics and the desire for good relations with the West,

But what happens if a black person killed a white person or white people and said he did it because he hated whites. Surely that’s racist

Not really

That is an INDIVIDUAL acting as an INDIVIDUAL and there is no SYSTEM in place that will support his right to harm whites. In fact, he will go to JAIL.

However, white policeman murder black people and get away with it because there is a SYSTEM in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison SYSTEMS).
blacks are just as racist/hateful [ if not more ]
blacks commit more hate crimes at over twice the rate
Offenders
blacks 13% population
whites about 67%
white on black murder = 189
black on white murders = 409
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Repeating the same thing over & over doesn't magically make something that is false true.

Since 1965, government contractors have been required to document their affirmative action programs through compliance reports, to contain "such information as to the practices, policies, programs, and employment policies, programs, and employment statistics of the contractor and each subcontractor . . . " (Executive Order 11246). Enforcement is conducted by the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.

In Richmond v. Croson, 488 U.S. 469 (1989), the Supreme Court held that strict scrutiny applies to state statutes which set standards for affirmative action.

General
Employers who contract with the government or who otherwise receive federal funds are required to document their affirmative action practices and metrics. Affirmative action is also a remedy, under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, where a court finds that an employer has intentionally engaged in discriminatory practices.
Affirmative Action was created to remedy the racial discrimination that African Americans faced in many facets of society but the statute also includes discrimination due to gender. As a result white women have benefited as a group more so than African Americans.

Collection of these statistics began more than 50 years ago, probably before you were born from the looks of the photo in your avatar.

38% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "White" and 63% of the U.S.A is "White"

That means the other 62% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "Non-White" and make up 37% of the U.S.A.

So, how the fudge do Whites benefit the most??????

Once again Blacks prove to be either very dishonest & biased, or really dumb regarding proportions.

Why?

Blacks here normally fight for Blacks & mock Whites, like Asclepias, Paul Essien, IM2 & Tiggered.
My observation has been that the blacks here on U.S. Message Board are denigrated & disparaged incessantly by people many of whom are clearly racists.

The most stupefying aspect of these attacks is that so many of them are ignorant of the origins of racism in the U.S. and white history before even getting to black history, and the history of the fight for civil rights in America.

Surely you can understand how it looks when someone who doesn't know what they're talking about attempts to talk down to you about things you're more knowledgeble of than they are?

When you attack people, why are you surprised when they hit back?

Last edited:

Why?

My observation has been that the blacks here on U.S. Message Board are denigrated & disparaged excessently by people many of whom are clear
racists.

The most stupifying aspect of these attacks is that so many of them are ignorant of the origins of racism in the U.S. and white history before even getting to black history, and the history of the fight for civil rights in America.

Surely you can understand how it looks when someone who doesn't know what they're talking about attempts to talk down to you about things you're more knowledgeble of than they are.

Hmm, I hate to inform you, but Blacks here are more racist, than Whites are on the whole.

Perhaps 35% of Whites here are deeply racist towards Blacks, and maybe another 35% only slightly, and then 30% are "Non-Racist"

Meanwhile, like 95% of Blacks are here are deeply racist towards Whites, and maybe another 5% are slight racist, and a big FAT ZERO for Blacks being non-Racist towards Whites here.

Every single Black here is racist towards Whites, yourself included, despite being the (5% slightly racist) Black.

PS.
Poles are also mocked a lot too, this is actually the least anti-Polish forum I've seen, and yet the White group most attacked here are the Poles, none the less.

Largely, by Jews like Irosie, Roudy, ILoveIsrael, Inndependent, etc.
or
Liberals like RightWinger, Faun, JoeB, Ringel, etc. etc.

While, a good deal of those attacking Poles verbally might be "White"

Keep in mind, a lot of Poles live near Black neighborhoods, in Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Brooklyn,Milwaukee, Cleveland, etc. etc.

A lot of Poles have been physically attacked by Blacks, for being White.

Why?

Touche, and there's a lot more "Allies" for Blacks than Poles in the U.S.A.

For starters, the U.S.A has a ton of White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian Liberals whom bend over backwards for Black rights.

I can't think of a heck of a lot of people whom bend over backwards for Poles.

Heck, even quite a few Poles belittle Poles here.

Let's see, the half Polish mailman here, the other day "Said he can take the cold" and I said "Your Polish side" and he responded "Yeah Polaks are too dumb to know it's cold"

or
Let's see, the majority Polish jewelry I met here, a couple of weeks, stated when I said I'm of a Polish heritage "I'm sorry to hear that".

The U.S.A government is actually more anti-Pole, than anti-Black.
Want proof?

Look at how the U.S Government is pushing for Poland to pay Jews monetary compensations to Jews who lost their property to Communism, and SINCE HAVE-NOT paid their taxes on those properties.

Meanwhile, many Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Russians, Austrians, and Ukrainians etc. etc. lost properties, and get no such breakthrough

or

or

but

Why?

somehow the struggle to obtain wodka just does not
elicit sympathy

or

or

but

Why?

somehow the struggle to obtain wodka just does not
elicit sympathy

More Poles were killed than Black Americans in the 20th Century.

Yet, hardly anybody knows that Poles were butchered.

At most here & there, you might hear about Katyn Massacre, but not a heck of a lot about Wola Massacre, or Wolyn Massacre.
Neither about the Polish Operation of the NKVD.
or
of course that Poles were the first victims of Auschwitz.

But, I suppose White goys have the right to remain silent, or be neglected & disrespected.

Poles are more & more likely to be called out as "Nazi Perps" than "Nazi Victims" with each passing year.

You, and your Ungodly cult of anti-Jesus, are becoming more & more tiresome.

Yet, dumb f*cking Anglo shits & shills down South, keep giving your ilk more & more power, (Power to destroy themselves)

Anglos deserve to be disrespected too, they are some of the most dumb & violent people from Europe, even if a few have been very smart like Shakespeare, or Newton, a ton of Brits tend to be mega-Simpletons.

Hmm, I hate to inform you, but Blacks here are more racist, than Whites are on the whole.

Perhaps 35% of Whites here are deeply racist towards Blacks, and maybe another 35% only slightly, and then 30% are "Non-Racist"

Meanwhile, like 95% of Blacks are here are deeply racist towards Whites, and maybe another 5% are slight racist, and a big FAT ZERO for Blacks being non-Racist towards Whites here.

Every single Black here is racist towards Whites, yourself included, despite being the (5% slightly racist) Black.
I don't know if you can see the photos in my signature line but they're there because my grandfather was a Tuskegee Airman. He and the other Redtails accomplished what they did without the assistance of affirmative action legislation and in spite of the interference, animosity and hatred aimed directed towards them by the majority of Americans while serving in a racially segregated military.

They were so skilled that they garned the respect of the German pilots in spite of being adversaries and helped to put an end to the Nazi's reign of terror, and were saviors to many including those of your ancestors. Or maybe not to hear you tell it.

You've been wrong about many things and you're still wrong to label me as a racist, along with the others you named. As has been explained to you on countless occassions by several of the blacks posting here there is a difference between individual acts of discrimination and systemic or institutional racism, meaning the kind of racism that was made into law and upheld in a multitude of court rulings, including rulings by the Supreme Court relegating people "of African descent" to second class citizenry which was the law of the land in these United States for close to 200 years.

No matter what befalls people of other races they are still not "of African descent" and what you all see as discrimination against white males or white people doesn't come close to the legacy of chattel slavery, jim crow laws, black codes, etc that were LEGAL abuses by our government, soceity and individual whites, which continue to this day in some instances.

I don't know if you can see the photos in my signature line but they're there because my grandfather was a Tuskegee Airman. He and the other Redtails accomplished what they did without the assistance of affirmative action legislation and in spite of the interference, animosity and hatred aimed directed towards them by the majority of Americans while serving in a racially segregated military.

They were so skilled that they garned the respect of the German pilots in spite of being adversaries and helped to put an end to the Nazi's reign of terror, and were saviors to many including those of your ancestors. Or maybe not to hear you tell it.

You've been wrong about many things and you're still wrong to label me as a racist, along with the others you named. As has been explained to you on countless occassions by several of the blacks posting here there is a difference between individual acts of discrimination and systemic or institutional racism, meaning the kind of racism that was made into law and upheld in a multitude of court rulings, including rulings by the Supreme Court relegating people "of African descent" to second class citizenry which was the law of the land in these United States for close to 200 years.

No matter what befalls people of other races they are still not "of African descent" and what you all see as discrimination against white males or white people doesn't come close to the legacy of chattel slavery, jim crow laws, black codes, etc that were LEGAL abuses by our government, soceity and individual whites, which continue to this day in some instances.

Affirmative Action is a reverse discriminatory racial quota, it's racism, institutionalized racism to be exact.

Actually more Polish Americans fought in the U.S armed forces in WW2, than Black Americans, even though Blacks numbered more.

Also Polish Americans made up some far more important military personell, like Gabby Gabreski, or Matt Urban.

Ultimately, Poland was NOT saved by the U.S.A.... But rather the U.S.A sold out Poland to Stalin's terror, in Lend-Lease, Tehran, Yalta & Potsdam Conferences.

The Concentration camps were liberated by Soviets, Berlin was captured & conquered by Soviets first & foremost.

Most Nazi Germans killed, had been done so by the Soviets, approx 80% of Nazi German military fatalities happened by Soviets.

General

38% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "White" and 63% of the U.S.A is "White"

That means the other 62% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "Non-White" and make up 37% of the U.S.A.

Once again Blacks prove to be either very dishonest & biased, or really dumb regarding proportions.
Oh I understand now why you're confused and I don't have time to go more into it than this but Affirmative Action was not created for 100% of the U.S. population, it was created for the "affected population".

If you look at the numbers I ran the first time using 100 employees as an example and then figure out who the affection population is then maybe the numbers will make more sense to you. They're 40 (white women) and 20 african americans (both men & women).

General

Oh I understand now why you're confused and I don't have time to go more into it than this but Affirmative Action was not created for 100% of the U.S. population, it was created for the "affected population".

If you look at the numbers I ran the first time using 100 employees as an example and then figure out who the affection population is then maybe the numbers will make more sense to you. They're 40 (white women) and 20 african americans (both men & women).

Affirmative Action helps higher end Blacks, at the expense of lower end Whites.

It's discriminatory, point blank.

However, I'll admit it's not necessarily a HUGE ordeal.

None the less, a lot of job firms, will throw in a Black woman, or Hispanic woman, ONLY because of Affirmative Action, at the expense of often more qualified Whites, or even Asians.

Forum List

Back