Zone1 Jewish woman called “White K***” at work - and fired for complaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The tolerance for antisemitism among leftists, so much so that if a Jew complains about being called a K at work, the liberals fire HER and take no action against her abusers.

It happened in Seattle, where the Jew who was being abused and wouldn’t just take it, was forced to take “racial sensitivity classes” where her experiences with antisemitism were diminished, and where she was ultimately fired because her “ethnic sensitivities” did not align with the organization.

In other words, she was not “sensitive” to the blacks making anti-Jew remarks.

Liberals have made slurs and threats against whites and Jews totally acceptable. (There are additional examples in the link.) The purpose of this thread is to discuss the cognitive dissonance among liberals who scold other for being racist against blacks yet scream it from the rooftops against whites and Jews - and how the Left supports it.

The tolerance for antisemitism among leftists, so much so that if a Jew complains about being called a K at work, the liberals fire HER and take no action against her abusers.

It happened in Seattle, where the Jew who was being abused and wouldn’t just take it, was forced to take “racial sensitivity classes” where her experiences with antisemitism were diminished, and where she was ultimately fired because her “ethnic sensitivities” did not align with the organization.

Liberals have made slurs and threats against whites and Jews totally acceptable. (There are additional examples in the link.) The purpose of this thread is to discuss the cognitive dissonance among liberals who scold other for being racist against blacks yet scream it from the rooftops against whites and Jews - and how the Left supports it.

She needs to appeal to a court out of Left wing looney land, or she will never see justice, just like Trump needs to escape any hanging courts in New York or DC because their verdict is complete before the trial.

She needs to appeal to a court out of Left wing looney land, or she will never see justice, just like Trump needs to escape any hanging courts in New York or DC because their verdict is complete before the trial.
Yup. The jury will side with the blacks calling the Jew an awful antisemitic slur, just as the employer did.

Liberals, I doubt your accusation can cover every liberal that exists, but you will try.

If this white Jewish woman practiced the racist hatred of Lisa, then no wonder a person said something like that to her.
1. Do you have evidence she did that? I didn't see it in the article.
2. If you don't, why are you postulating she might have done it? Are you just looking for an excuse, any excuse, to excuse the bigotry she faced?

1. Do you have evidence she did that? I didn't see it in the article.
2. If you don't, why are you postulating she might have done it? Are you just looking for an excuse, any excuse, to excuse the bigotry she faced?
I am not looking for an excuse. What I am doing is pointing out that a person may have been called that because they exhibited racist behavior themselves.

I am not looking for an excuse. What I am doing is pointing out that a person may have been called that because they exhibited racist behavior themselves.
Sure, and she may have farted and really grossed them out. I don't, however, see anyone trying to make that point. Based on what we've seen thus far, it's a case of bigoted black people attacking a Jewish woman, and that's very unattractive.

Sure, and she may have farted and really grossed them out. I don't, however, see anyone trying to make that point. Based on what we've seen thus far, it's a case of bigoted black people attacking a Jewish woman, and that's very unattractive.
Based on the OP and her record, I can make my claim that the black person faced bigotry from the Jewish woman and responded in kind.

Absolutely. And IM2 can never say blacks are wrong, so he reverts to….well maybe the Jew deserved it.

Based on the OP and her record, I can make my claim that the black person faced bigotry from the Jewish woman and responded in kind.
1) I have no “record” of racism.

2) And the blacks called the Jewish woman a K. There is no justification for that, and the blacks should have been fired. But the Jew had the misfortune of working for a woke company, and so they - like you - blame the Jewish woman instead of the antisemitic blacks.

Even if the black person "responded in kind" (something that is not in evidence and we have no good reason to accept as of yet), was the bigoted attack justified? IOW, if the roles are reversed and the black person was attacking the Jewish woman for her ethnicity, would she be justified to "respond in kind" with racist attacks on the black person?

I find it interesting that you article does not present a statement or perspective from the employer that fired her. Don’t you think there is more to the story? Are curious at all to find out what it is?

I find it interesting that you article does not present a statement or perspective from the employer that fired her. Don’t you think there is more to the story? Are curious at all to find out what it is?
It would be instructive to get the whole story, but the employer has to be careful what they release, so we probably won't get it.

What perspective? Blacks called a Jewish woman a “k,” and there was no action taken against them. The action was against the Jew. There’s some perspective that justifies that?

You’re just another leftist who can’t say that blacks are wrong.

What perspective? Blacks called a Jewish woman a “k,” and there was no action taken against them. The action was against the Jew. There’s some perspective that justifies that?

You’re just another leftist who can’t say that blacks are wrong.
There was no action taken according to the lady. She was a model worker according to the lady. You can go ahead and just believe that or you can be curious and seek out what the employers side of the story is which I imagine is quite different

There was no action taken according to the lady. She was a model worker according to the lady. You can go ahead and just believe that or you can be curious and seek out what the employers side of the story is which I imagine is quite different
What did YOU read? The black woman who called a Jewish woman a K was not even reprimanded, and the Jew was fired. The reason given was that the Jew didn‘t have the “ethnic sensitivities” to fit in with the company.

IOW, the Jew did not accept the horrible slur leveled at her by the black. She was supposed to just accept it.

What did YOU read? The black woman who called a Jewish woman a K was not even reprimanded, and the Jew was fired. The reason given was that the Jew didn‘t have the “ethnic sensitivities” to fit in with the company.

IOW, the Jew did not accept the horrible slur leveled at her by the black. She was supposed to just accept it.
You’re not even recounting your article correctly. First of all the incident could have been a she said she said situation so for you to say the black lady should have been fired is short sighted and ignorant: Fact is there are many ways this could have gone and you only have the story from the disgruntled employee. She didn’t get fired for complaining about being called a name. There was obviously an incident that led to her needing to take sensitivity classes and after taking those classes they still had issues with her. There is a story there that isn’t being told but you don’t seem curious about it. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back