Whites neglected & disrespected.

38% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "White" and 63% of the U.S.A is "White"

That means the other 62% of those who benefit from Affirmative Action are "Non-White" and make up 37% of the U.S.A.

So, how the fudge do Whites benefit the most??????

Once again Blacks prove to be either very dishonest & biased, or really dumb regarding proportions.
As I mentioned in a previous post, you do not include the entire population in your calculations, only the "affected" population.

So let's go back to my example of 100 employees in a company where the racial makeup of the geographical location is 80% white & 20% black. Therefore the company having 80 white employees & 20 black employees would be an accurate representation of each race's makeup of the population.

There are 80 white employees - 40 white men and 40 white women. There are 20 black employees - 10 black men and 10 black women.

What if anything is wrong with this scenario?

Yes, why there is, if a White person more qualified is denied to a Black person, because of Affirmative Action.... Then it's reverse discrimination, point blank.

Yes, why there is, if a White person more qualified is denied to a Black person, because of Affirmative Action.... Then it's reverse discrimination, point blank.
But affirmative action isn't in play in this scenario. I'm just asking if you see anything wrong with using this scenario for the demonstration, number wise.

Hmm, I hate to inform you, but Blacks here are more racist, than Whites are on the whole.
Every single Black here is racist towards Whites, yourself included, despite being the (5% slightly racist) Black.
But
  • You still get the job white man.
  • You still get the loan
  • You still get the car
  • You still get the house
  • Your water supply does not get poisoned
  • Your unarmed white kids don't get their brains blown out and the cops walk free
  • You schools don't get under-funded
  • Your areas don't get gentrified
  • You can still go anywhere in the world and set up shop and no-one would have a problem
No black person is coming into white nations in Europe like Poland or Germany or Italy and doing this

main-qimg-d06460138f588b880f3800773cb50d87

No black person is coming coming into white nations in Europe and slaughtering white people and installing systems of apartheid like they did in South Africa

main-qimg-5b6fa1a3c47a1be6a19fe7394774c78d

No black person is coming into white nations in Europe and making it a law for whites not own land

main-qimg-444ddc782eb0dd11379f562068c9c64a

Black people have not done a thing to white people. Black people have not stopped white people from doing anything that they have had a right do.

So once again. How are black people racist to whites ?

Name calling is all you have. And if you think name calling is the same as the above examples of white racism then it's pointless to say anything to you

Last edited:
Hmm, I hate to inform you, but Blacks here are more racist, than Whites are on the whole.
Every single Black here is racist towards Whites, yourself included, despite being the (5% slightly racist) Black.
But
  • You still get the job white man.
  • You still get the loan
  • You still get the car
  • You still get the house
  • Your water supply does not get poisoned
  • Your unarmed white kids don't get their brains blown out and the cops walk free
  • You schools don't get under-funded
  • Your areas don't get gentrified
  • You can still go anywhere in the world and set up shop and no-one would have a problem
No black person is coming into white nations in Europe like Poland or Germany or Italy and doing this

main-qimg-d06460138f588b880f3800773cb50d87

No black person is coming coming into white nations in Europe and slaughtering white people and installing systems of apartheid like they did in South Africa

No black person is coming into white nations in Europe and making it a law for whites not own land

main-qimg-444ddc782eb0dd11379f562068c9c64a

Black people have not done a thing to white people. Black people have not stopped white people from doing anything that they have had a right do.

Name calling is all you have. And if you think name calling is the same as the above examples of white racism then it's pointless to say anything to you

- So, no Blacks get jobs?

- So, no Blacks get Loans?

- So, no Blacks get Cars?

- So, no Blacks get Houses?

This is News to me.

- Flint, Michigan also has Whites, it's nearly 38% White.

- More Whites are killed by Cops than Blacks.

- Doesn't a lot of Government funding get dumped into Black schools too?

- Yeah, Polish Greenpoint, and Italian Bensonhurst have gentrified.... Instead the opposite often occurs, our Polish & Italian neighborhoods get Ghettofied, with hostile Blacks, and Hispanics moving in.

- No, Zimbabwe wouldn't let Whites setup shop, and I don't think North Korea would either.

- Poland' has had waste dumped by Western European nations.

- Actually, some of the Black migrants have been slaughtering White people in Europe.

I don't think it's "JUST NAME CALLING" do you??????

Look at the murders of the Newsom's of Tennessee, or the Pietrzak's (That ones a Pole)

I'm not so sure I'd indefinitely call it "Racism"

Fact is South-Germanics who terrorized South African Blacks, also terrorized Whites like Irish, Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, etc. etc.

If you think Poland was in the Partitions in a heck of a lot of better position than South African Blacks were, you're greatly mistaken.

Germanisation of Poles during the Partitions - Wikipedia

In 1819 the gradual elimination of Polish language in schools began, with German being introduced in its place.[6] This procedure was briefly stopped in 1822 but restarted in 1824.

In 1825 August Jacob, a politician hostile to Poles, gained power over newly created Provincial Educational Collegium in Posen (Poznań).[6] Across the Polish territories Polish teachers were being removed from work, German educational programs were being introduced, and primary schooling was being replaced by German one that aimed at creation of loyal Prussian citizens.[6] Already in 1816 the Polish gymnasium in Bromberg (Bydgoszcz) was turned into a German school and Polish language removed from classes.

In 1825 the Teacher's Seminary in Bromberg was Germanized as well.[6] While in 1824 a Provincial Parliament was invoked in Greater Poland, the representation was based on wealth census, meaning that the end result gave most of the power to German minority in the area.[6] Even when Poles managed to issue calls asking for enforcing of the guarantees formulated in treaties of Congress of Vienna and proclamations of Prussian King in 1815 they were rejected by Prussia.[6]Thus neither the attempt to create Polish University in Posen or Polish Society of Friends of Agriculture, Industry and Education were accepted by authorities.[6]Nevertheless, Poles continued to ask for Polish representation in administration of the area, representing the separate character of the Duchy, keeping the Polish character of schools.[6]

From 1825 the increase of anti-Polish policies became more visible and intense.[6] Prussian political circles demanded end to tolerance of Polishness. Among the Poles two groups emerged, one still hoping for respect of separate status of the Duchy and insisting on working with Prussian authorities hoping that in time they would grant some freedoms. The other faction still hoped for independence of Poland. As consequence many Polish activists were imprisoned.[6] A joint operation of Russian and Prussian secret police managed to discover Polish organizations working in Breslau (Wrocław) and Berlin, whose members were arrested and detained in Prussian jails.[6]

1830–1848[edit]
Intensification of anti-Polish policies started from 1830 onwards.[6] As the November Uprising in Russian-held Congress Poland began, Prussians closely worked with Russia in regards to stopping any Polish independence drive. A state of emergency was introduced in the Duchy, police surveillance started on a large scale and 80,000 soldiers were moved into the area.[6] The Prussian Foreign Minister openly declared that Prussia would oppose independence of Poland as it would mean territories taken in the Partitions of Poland could be claimed by it.[6] Russians soldiers fighting Poles received food supplies, equipment, and intelligence from Prussia. While Prussian generals even wanted to march into Congress Poland, the threat of French intervention stopped those plans.[6] The administrator of the region became Eduard Heinrich Flotwell, a self-declared enemy of Poles, who openly called for Germanization and superiority of German culture over Polish people. Supported by Karl Grolman, a Prussian general, a program was presented that envisioned removing Poles from all offices, courts, judiciary system, and local administration, controlling the clergy, and making peasants loyal through enforced military service. Schools were to be Germanized as well.[6] Those plans were supported by such prominent public figures such as Carl von Clausewitz, August Neidhardt von Gneisenau, Theodor von Schon, Wilhelm von Humboldt.[6]

By 1830 the right to use Polish in courts and institutions was no longer respected.[3] While the Poles constituted the majority of population in the area, they held only 4 out of 21 official posts of higher level.[3] From 1832 they could no longer hold higher posts at the local administrative level (Landrat).[3] At the same time the Prussian government and Prussian King pursued Germanization of administration and judicial system, while local officials enforced Germanization of educational system and tried to eradicate the economic position of Polish nobility.[3] In Bromberg the mayors were all Germans. In Posen, out of 700 officials, only 30 were Poles.

Flotwell also initiated programs of German colonization and tried to reduce Polish landownership in favor of Germans.[6] In the time period of 1832–1842 the number of Polish holdings was reduced from 1020 to 950 and the German ones increased from 280 to 400.[6] Jewish minority in the Province was exploited by Prussians to gain support for its policies, by granting Jews rights and abolishing old limitations the Prussians hoped they could integrate Jewish population into German society, and gain a counterweight to Polish presence. As a result, many Jewish saw in Prussia a free, liberal state and were opposed to Polish independence movement.[6]

This is News to me.
In a system of white supremacy. Whites get the jobs, loans, cars, houses. That does not means to say black can't get them. But real world competitions being white is an advantage in gaining all those things.

Not true. I'm talking about unarmed whites. The reason why killing against blacks cause the commotion that they do is because they are unarmed for the most part.

Imagine if this guy was black ?

All of sudden when it's a white man the police's guns seem not to work. Had he been blk it would have been game over
You need to humble yourself and admit you don't want your talking about. Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and they put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

Why ?

Because they want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.
Yeah, Polish Greenpoint, and Italian Bensonhurst have gentrified.... Instead the opposite often occurs, our Polish & Italian neighborhoods get Ghettofied, with hostile Blacks, and Hispanics moving in.
You do know what gentrification means. Right ? It's where where a poor neighbourhood in the city turns into a well-to-do one. Not because the people living there are doing better, but because well-to-do people are moving in. Greenpoint is still 76% white and 0.1 black. And BensonHusrt is 48% white and 0.1 black. And because the Polish are white people they benefit from that gentrification not black ppl.
- No, Zimbabwe wouldn't let Whites setup shop, and I don't think North Korea would either.
There are 195 countries in the world and you could only pick two. What about the other 193 ? And by the way. Why couldn't you set up shop in Zimbabwe ? White supremacist still run Africa.
- Poland's had waste dumped by Western European nations.
OK. So show me any black person that dumping nuclear waste in white countries in Europe ?
- Actually, some of the Black migrants have been slaughtering White people in Europe.
Show me wholesale slaughters of white people by black people in Europe ?

Look at the murders of the Newsom's of Tennessee, or the Pietrzak's (That ones a Pole)
What evidence do you have to say those murders were racially motivated ?

Plus they were over ten years ago and the killers got the death penalty or jail for the rest of their lives and black people ain't running around trying to find dirt on the victims the way whites do to black victims of whites.

What's your point ?

This is News to me.
In a system of white supremacy. Whites get the jobs, loans, cars, houses. That does not means to say black can't get them. But real world competitions being white is an advantage in gaining all those things.

Not true. I'm talking about unarmed whites. The reason why killing against blacks cause the commotion that they do is because they are unarmed for the most part.

All of sudden when it's a white man the police's guns seem not to work. Had he been blk it would have been game over
You need to humble yourself and admit you don't want your talking about. Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and they put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

Why ?

Because they want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Black people can do fine in any pursuit once even a single rusty hole appears in the steel obstacles put in our way.
Yeah, Polish Greenpoint, and Italian Bensonhurst have gentrified.... Instead the opposite often occurs, our Polish & Italian neighborhoods get Ghettofied, with hostile Blacks, and Hispanics moving in.
You do know what gentrification means. Right ? It's where where a poor neighbourhood in the city turns into a well-to-do one. Not because the people living there are doing better, but because well-to-do people are moving in. Greenpoint is still 76% white and 0.1 black. And BensonHusrt is 48% white and 0.1 black. And because the Polish are white people they benefit from that gentrification not black ppl.
There are 195 countries in the world and you could only pick two. What about the other 193 ? And by the way. Why couldn't you set up shop in Zimbabwe ? White supremacist still run Africa.
OK. So show me any black person that dumping nuclear waste in white countries in Europe ?

Blacks get all those things.

Black cops are just as likely to kill Black suspects as White cops.... Opps.

https://www.theroot.com/you-don-t-say-study-shows-black-cops-just-as-likely-to-1828436093

What about when Black cops kill White teens? ... Opps.

White teen Gilbert Collar killed by black cop Trevis Austin in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Black Africa didn't even invent the Wheel until Whites & Arabs introduced it to them.

How were they supposed to invade & slaughter Europe, exactly????

None the less, many Blacks have invaded & slaughtered each other.

Plus they were over ten years ago and the killers got the death penalty or jail for the rest of their lives and black people ain't running around trying to find dirt on the victims the way whites do to black victims of whites.

What's your point ?

What evidence do you have that everytime a Cop kills a Black person it's "Racism"???????????????????????

This is News to me.

Polish are white people they benefit from that gentrification not black ppl.

Not so much, Poles who rent & have modest incomes in Greenpoint, have been moving to Ridgewood Queens for cheaper rents.

This is News to me.

Yet, some of the worst neighborhoods in NYC were once Jewish, including Brownsville, East New York, Washington Heights, half of the Bronx, the Lower East Side, etc. etc.

Somehow Jews managed to get out overwhelmingly, but not Blacks?????

How come??????

This is News to me.

Black school districts are under-funded,

Asians have the highest poverty rates in NYC in recent years.

They also make up the biggest number of gifted students in NYC on a disproportionate level.

Note that even though the Asian poverty rate in NYC is so high, they don't have the murder rates Blacks do, either??????

What's your point ?

What evidence do you have that everytime a Cop kills a Black person it's "Racism"???????????????????????
because we live of racism white supremacy thats my answer.

So what evidence do you to suggest those newsom murders were racially motivated ?

This is News to me.

Why ?

https://www.theroot.com/you-don-t-say-study-shows-black-cops-just-as-likely-to-1828436093

White teen Gilbert Collar killed by black cop Trevis Austin in Alabama mirrors Ferguson

Black Africa didn't even invent the Wheel until Whites & Arabs introduced it to them.

show me whole sale slaughters of whites by blacks in europe ?

What's your point ?

So what evidence do you to suggest those newsom murders were racially motivated ?

What evidence do you have that Cops killing Blacks is racist?

What evidence do you have that we live in a White supremacy society?

This is News to me.

Why ?

A Black Muslim in Europe, killed a Pole blaming him for WW2.

What's your point ?

Because we live in a system of racism white supremacy and the evidence is either true or false. That is racism either does or does not exist. I believe it does and I don't belive black ppl are making it up.

Do you yourself have any evidence to show that the newsom murders were racially motivated ?

This is News to me.

Why ?

This is News to me.

Why ?

I asked for wholesale slaughters of whites by Black people.

What's your point ?

Because we live in a system of racism white supremacy and the evidence is either true or false. That is racism either does or does not exist. I believe it does and I don't belive black ppl are making it up.

Do you yourself have any evidence to show that the newsom murders were racially motivated ?

Have you lost your gourds yet?

Haha, yeah, it's such a White Supremacist country that voted for half Black Kenyan Obama, where Black athletes are worshipped, where Black Rap & RnB stars are worshipped.

Obama did better with the White vote than both White Clintons have.

LBJ won one of the highest votes of all time in the USA because civil rights were so popular among Whites.

Then theres Black History Month, Martin Luther King jr day & Affirmative action.

Forum List

Back