Is it true black people are heavily discriminated in America?

Police officer shoots an innocent black man in unjustified manner, causing outrage

Im from Australia but from what I have heard, black people are very hated in America. Is this true?
Black people in the US are treated alot like the native people in Australia. If youre a european Australian the chances you understand what that means is slim to none. One can only hope there are no racial blinders that prohibit you from learning.

10 times Indigenous Australians have experienced 'everyday' racism

No of course not. Black people just like to whine a lot.

The most heavily discriminated people in America are white Christian males.

Prove it.

Police officer shoots an innocent black man in unjustified manner, causing outrage

Im from Australia but from what I have heard, black people are very hated in America. Is this true?
Those who hate black people are the one that assault and kill them. No, it's not whites or cops, just as I am sure that Aboriginies are murdered by other Aboriginies.

And we know that whites kill each other too. Ask the white mass shooters we see every week here in America. That not all whites shit is an excuse trash like you uses so you can continue being racist.. I doesn't matter that not all whites do it. Not all people commit murder, but no one uses that as a excuse to demy the seriousness of the problem. Only when it comes to race and only white people do what you have just done.

If my black step sons lives are any indication I would say yes!
If you hate your black step sons, that's your problem.
You really are a stupid shit. My step sons have been harassed by cops just for being black in the wrong kind of car, a mercedes benz in a black neighborhood. They both are rather wealthy from their work ethics and every now and then we go out and if I get there first we have a good table and if they get there first a shitty location table and crappy service.

So the story tells you the police officer that killed the innocent black man is charged with murder and the story speaks of the outrage of what has happened and you somehow gleaned that Americans hate black people? Interesting.

Did you read what you posted? Do you understand how stupid you sound?

So the story tells you the police officer that killed the innocent black man is charged with murder and the story speaks of the outrage of what has happened and you somehow gleaned that Americans hate black people? Interesting.
Well that and the other couple of million cases of hatred and discrimination towards Blacks here in the US.

If my black step sons lives are any indication I would say yes!
If you hate your black step sons, that's your problem.
You really are a stupid shit. My step sons have been harassed by cops just for being black in the wrong kind of car, a mercedes benz in a black neighborhood. They both are rather wealthy from their work ethics and every now and then we go out and if I get there first we have a good table and if they get there first a shitty location table and crappy service.
c288b7ee93f0c4f1af35ee71c5ddd84f.png

Did you read what you posted? Do you understand how stupid you sound?

You base your feelings about a whole country by one article? Do you understand how stupid that sounds?

Forum List

Back