Whites neglected & disrespected.

More like Irish became Police-man, Fire-man, because it didn't demand much more education, but was better paying, and easier work, than digging ditches, building buildings, farming, factory work, mining etc. etc.Most of the Lynching's, Slave Masters, were clearly by people of Protestant stock, Anglos, Scots, Welsh, Ulster Irish Protestants.
The Irish also played a key role in killing and driving Blacks out of New York, changing the city’s demographics drastically.

What a sucessful job the Irish did at driving Blacks out of NYC, (Rolls eyes)

PS.

Irish Catholics didn't "JUST" attack Blacks in the mid 1800's.

As I pointed out, they attacked Irish Protestants in the Orange Riots of NY.
or
Irish Catholics attacked Italians in the Mamaroneck riots.

What?

Poles a few years back were more likely to be targeted in the UK in hate crimes (Disproportionately) than Muslims, or Blacks.

Poles have been killed in virtual lynch mobs in Britain, for being Polish, look at Polish Jozwik's death in Britain by a violent mob.

The British media tends to target Poles, rather than Blacks & Muslims.

Notice the British media promotes Poles as the biggest criminals, over, and over again?

Yet, about 1.5% of the UK is Polish & about 1.0% of the UK's prison population is Polish.

In contrast, roughly 3% of the UK is Black & about 15% of the UK's prison population is Black.

You've lost your gourds if you think Poles are treated better in the UK, than Blacks.

Poles aren't treated well in the USA, but in the UK the situation is far worse.
So are you making the argument white people experience more racism than black people ?

More like Irish became Police-man, Fire-man, because it didn't demand much more education, but was better paying, and easier work, than digging ditches, building buildings, farming, factory work, mining etc. etc.Most of the Lynching's, Slave Masters, were clearly by people of Protestant stock, Anglos, Scots, Welsh, Ulster Irish Protestants.
]This ‘Irish were slaves’ is almost an internet viral sensation dreamt up by Irish Nationalists and Stormfront racists to deny the real Holocaust of African Americans. Never in the history of the world, has the Irish ever been subjected to chattel slavery, ever. Full stop.

A lot of those Stormers aren't Irish Catholics, but rather Ulster Irish Protestants, a rag-tag of the violent dregs Scotland & England dumped off onto Ireland, to steal their land, oppress & kill the real Irish Catholics.

Irish Catholics tend to be the most Liberal White group in America, ONLY if you include Jews, do you find a White group more Democratic than Irish Catholics.

On the other hand, Ulster Irish tend to be big time Republicans.

What?

Poles a few years back were more likely to be targeted in the UK in hate crimes (Disproportionately) than Muslims, or Blacks.

Poles have been killed in virtual lynch mobs in Britain, for being Polish, look at Polish Jozwik's death in Britain by a violent mob.

Notice the British media promotes Poles as the biggest criminals, over, and over again?

Yet, about 1.5% of the UK is Polish & about 1.0% of the UK's prison population is Polish.

In contrast, roughly 3% of the UK is Black & about 15% of the UK's prison population is Black.

You've lost your gourds if you think Poles are treated better in the UK, than Blacks.

So are you making the argument white people experience more racism than black people ?

I've heard in person in the USA, a lot of anti-Polish phrases, and jokes, both the very hostile & degrading, and also sometimes actual jokes which still belittled Poles.

How much of this, have you experienced for being Black, exactly???????

You know the people white nationalists call "Old Stock Americans" which they see as the genetic secret sauce of US greatness.

Hmm, I'm a Racial, Polish, Ultra-Nationalist, and yet I don't care for those "Old Stock Americans"

They tend to be uber-Zionists, and mega-pro-Jews, for starters.

To the point of wasting money & lives in the Mid-East for Israel.

They actually take more welfare than the White Catholics in regions between Boston & Chicago.

They're probably not even anymore "Racist" than say Italians, or Poles.

The North isn't even much different than the South in terms of racism, in fact it might be more so, if Hate Crime maps indicate, anything that is.

Probably, because Italians, and Poles who are more common in the North, tend to be more racist, than the "Old Stock".

I've heard a lot of anti-Polish phrases, and jokes, both the very hostile & degrading, and also sometimes actual jokes which still belittled Poles.
How much of this, have you experienced for being Black, exactly??????
You are trying to control the narrative of racism and then applying your version of racism to me and then asking me if I have experienced what you think racism is.

If you think racism is just about jokes then it's almost pointless even have a conversation with you

You see racism as an individual thing. But racism is mainly systematic.

Racism is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority.

Now until you accept that you are always going to go round in circles

I've heard a lot of anti-Polish phrases, and jokes, both the very hostile & degrading, and also sometimes actual jokes which still belittled Poles.
How much of this, have you experienced for being Black, exactly??????
You are trying to control the narrative of racism and then applying your version of racism to me and then asking me if I have experienced what you think racism is.

If you think racism is just about jokes then it's almost pointless even have a conversation with you

You see racism as an individual thing. But racism is mainly systematic. Now until you accept that you are always going to go round in circles.

Racism is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority.

Because of those "Dumb Polak jokes" SOME people actually think of that first, and foremost when thinking of Polish people.

It dehumanizes Polish morale, spirit, and cultural achievements.

On the other hand, Black History Month, raises Black morale, spirit & cultural achievements.

While, it may, or maybe not true that people with "Goofy Black names" like Jamal might get less job call-backs, but what about "Goofy Polish names" like Boguslav???????????

I wouldn't be surprised, if similar held true.

Personally, I think your people are more privileged than mine, in general.

at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs (and the incentive to do so, as a way to retain their own disproportionate share of that power and authority.

Hmm, What makes you think Poles are immune?

Jews are very powerful, and Germans are very numerous.

Both groups tend to have an anti-Polish bone to chew with Poles because of their dealings with Poland.

Look at all the anti-Polish hatred on this very forum, by forum Jews like Irosie, Inndependent, Roudy, ILoveIsrael, and others.

Look at anti-Polish hatred on this very forum, by German JoeB, who lives in a highly Polish Chicago, region.

Come to think about it Anglos aren't particularly accepting of other "Whites" or "Catholics" either, look at PissMoe here, an Anglo who thinks all Catholics are scum.

Heck, even Irish don't seem to like Poles much, either.

Many Irish from Carol O'Connor, Johnny Carson, Conan O'Brien, Drew Carrey, have cracked a lot of anti-Polish jokes.

Although, I suspect a lot of those Irish, would rather dump on Poles, than have Irish be dumped on.

SO, WTF?
Why do you think Poles are of privilege?

You're bonkers, if you think so.

Because of those "Dumb Polak jokes" SOME people actually think of that first, and foremost when thinking of Polish people.
Everyone is taught that white people are fathers of science, the fathers of music, the fathers of Maths, the fathers of physics. Now I think that is very white supremacist view of the world

So white folks contributions have never been ignored. So to now demand special time to teach about the people we’ve already learned about from the start seems a bit preposterous.

As for racial slurs, yes "Dumb Polak" is wrong to call anyone but to say that's it's the equivalent of “n*gger,” requires you to almost lie to yourself.

Black people control no institutions that are capable of discriminating systematically against whites Polish or whatever. We cannot keep whites from having jobs, or getting a loan. Nor can black cops get away with racially profiling whites, even when whites actually do lead the pack in one or another form of criminal behavior.

Getting whites to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blacks, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Inter-ethnic discrimination and oppression is different than racism.

That's why during WW2 on the ships, black soldiers were not allowed to eat in the same mess hall as the white soldiers but the German POWS were. White soldiers felt more of a bond towards the white Germans who they were fighting against, than the black people who were on there same side

So the Poles are still white and that common skin tone allows other whites to become convinced, if they were not already, of their common bond with others of that skin tone.
On the other hand, Black History Month, raises Black morale, spirit & cultural achievements.
What ? Watching a film were black people are getting their ass kicked by whites. Really ?
While, it may, or maybe not true that people with "Goofy Black names" like Jamal might get less job call-backs, but what about "Goofy Polish names" like Boguslav???????????
What goofy about the "Jamal" ? Once again your trying to normalize your whiteness by saying there is something goofy if you don't have white US sounding name like Emily or Connor.
You could not find one white person (Polish, German, French) who would if they had a choice would want to be treated like a black person for the rest of their life.

Last edited:
What?

per captia--sure
I've posted this before:
I grew up in a predominantly black area
my bros and I listened to black music/talked black/dressed black/etc
most of [ only sometimes ] our friends were black
we never ever thought of race/black/white/etc
but we were jumped/harassed/etc by blacks

...one black family moved into the house of one of the remaining whites that just moved
..this family kept giving us shit--- [racism ] ..finally, one day, they talked shit to my mom and my dad said to go kick some ass--which I did
..later on we became good friends with this family
..my wife went to a black school and she said there were times the whites were harassed and attacked

plain and simple: blacks are just as racist/hateful/etc as whites [ if not more ]
they commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites

o-sorry to scare you with the Per Capita monster

What?
Cromwell killed Irish if they were Catholic, then after that every Irish which were Catholic couldn't own land for a long era, they were bullied into speaking English first, rather than Irish Gaelic, they often took Anglocized Irish Gaelic last names,

Some of the most common Irish surnames, are actually Anglicized.

Take Kelly? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O'Ceallaigh.
Take Ryan? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O'Mulryan.
Take O'Leary? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O'Laoghaire.
Take McGrath? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic Mhic Craith.
Take Murphy? It's Anglocized, from Irish Gaelic O Murchadha.
So once again when Irish immigration first came to America in waves they have had considerable experience with the English most all of which had been negative: centuries of overt oppression, virtual enslavement and state terror imposed upon the Irish by Anglos.

So it would have made sense for Irish immigrants to the U.S. to detest and fight against the Anglo elite ? No ? After all Cromwell killed the Irish. Right ? And they were implored to do so by their religious leaders in the mother country because they had been the “slaves of the British” for generations.

But after a very short time in the states, Irish immigrants were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War), joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, and seeking to “become white” by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

Why was this the case if other whites had treated them like dirt ?

per captia--sure
I've posted this before:
I grew up in a predominantly black area
my bros and I listened to black music/talked black/dressed black/etc
most of [ only sometimes ] our friends were black
we never ever thought of race/black/white/etc
but we were jumped/harassed/etc by blacks

...one black family moved into the house of one of the remaining whites that just moved
..this family kept giving us shit--- [racism ] ..finally, one day, they talked shit to my mom and my dad said to go kick some ass--which I did
..later on we became good friends with this family
..my wife went to a black school and she said there were times the whites were harassed and attacked

plain and simple: blacks are just as racist/hateful/etc as whites [ if not more ]
they commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites

o-sorry to scare you with the Per Capita monster
When black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.

Yeah a black person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person, this kind of thing rarely happens because

• There are very few black people in authority
  • And even when there is a black person in authority, there are authorities above those black people who are white, and who would not stand for such actions,
  • Even when a black person sat on top (as with President Obama) he was not free to do anything to oppress white people (even were he wanted to), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.
There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.

Questions ?

Well what about in majority black countries like in Africa and Caribbean. They could be racist to whites

Not really.

Even racism to whites in places like Nigeria, Ghana, Jamaica is limited by the reality of global economics and the desire for good relations with the West,

But what happens if a black person killed a white person or white people and said he did it because he hated whites. Surely that’s racist

Not really

That is an INDIVIDUAL acting as an INDIVIDUAL and there is no SYSTEM in place that will support his right to harm whites. In fact, he will go to JAIL.

However, white policeman murder black people and get away with it because there is a SYSTEM in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison SYSTEMS).

Everyone is taught that white people are fathers of science, the fathers of music, the fathers of Maths, the fathers of physics. Now I think that is very white supremacist view of the world

So white folks contributions have never been ignored. So to now demand special time to teach about the people we’ve already learned about from the start seems a bit preposterous.

As for racial slurs, yes "Dumb Polak" is wrong to call anyone but to say that's it's the equivalent of “n*gger,” requires you to almost lie to yourself.

Black people control no institutions that are capable of discriminating systematically against whites Polish or whatever. We cannot keep whites from having jobs, or getting a loan. Nor can black cops get away with racially profiling whites, even when whites actually do lead the pack in one or another form of criminal behavior.

Getting whites to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blacks, who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

That's why during WW2 on the ships, black soldiers were not allowed to eat in the same mess hall as the white soldiers but the German POWS were. White soldiers felt more of a bond towards the white Germans who they were fighting against, than the black people who were on there same side

So the Poles are still white and that common skin tone allows other whites to become convinced, if they were not already, of their common bond with others of that skin tone.
What ? Watching a film were black people are getting their ass kicked by whites. Really ?
What goofy about the "Jamal" ? Once again your trying to normalize your whiteness by saying there is something goofy if you don't have white US sounding name like Emily or Connor.
You could not find one white person (Polish, German, French) who would if they had a choice would want to be treated like a black person for the rest of their life.

Poles are the most attacked Whites on this forum & every other forum I've seen.

Even that White site StormFr.... Attacks Poles the most of all Whites.

Blacks maybe more attacked by a little here than Poles, but Blacks are also more appreciated & defended too here.

That is because this is a very Conservative forum.

I've been to Liberal forums where Poles are more attacked than Blacks.

That includes a Liberal forum where speaking of Jewish Conmunists could get you banned, and Black murder rates could get you banned, meanwhile people mocked Poles & called for genocide of Poles could post without getting banned.

PS.
I've found here & elsewhere Muslims & Mexicans are more hated than Blacks.

In school I learned about Black George Washington Carver invented peanut butter which he didn't, but not Serb Nikola Tesla the best inventor of numerous applications.

When have I ever said this? All people should study more and encourage their children to study and become professionals. Some cultures preside in their families at family study nights. I used to work with a Vietnamese journalist whose English was not that good. He sat with his children at table after dinner every night as they did their homework. Result: four engineering graduates.

Don't bitch with me. Guide your own children to success through studying.

More in general, promote Polish culture. Do what you can to bring it forth! Share Polish music, dance, food, theater, drama with your neighbors in America!
He is really insecure so his threads about Polish culture tend to be the "nanny nanny na na my (fill in the blank) is better than yours". He even had this one thread that claimed Polish people invented rap even though rap has been part of the African culture for eons. It was thoroughly embarrassing. :laugh:

Hmm, so says the guy who's so insecure about Black people's cultures, he turns Morrocco & Egypt into Black people nations, which they NEVER were, they were first inhabited by Mechta-Afalou types, NOT Negroids.

Wait a minute. Sometimes you are all into Polish culture and how good it is, and yes, a good deal of my personal upbringing involves Polish/Russian culture. But next you are talking about "negroids." What is up with you? There is no competition. I am sure that I can find a woman of African descent or Hispanic descent in my neighborhood of similar age to me who is my equal in service to family, to country, and to values.

There's no competition?

That's not according to you, when you told Poles to be more educated like Jews & Asians.

You're definitely a stinking Liberal Jew.

nope-----nothing of the smell of jooo on Lysie

You claim American Poles are so anti- Semitic.

Yet, besides me, the people claiming Polish origins are more pro-Jewish than pro- Polish.

Like Lysistrata, Bear, Polishprince & Pete.

So, what gives?

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

Speaking from a Polish heritage, we get particularly maligned, as "Dumb Polaks"
but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

But, of course Poles are Whites, therefor to be neglected & disrespected.

Jews were attacked too, where is your sympathy post for them, same with Indians, wait pretty much everyone has attacked everyone except white cracker males from England. :iyfyus.jpg:

Apart from Affirmative Action neglecting & disrespecting Whites, and disparing anti-White terms completely acceptable in the mainstream like Redneck, Cracker, Honkey, Dumb Blonde, Greasy Italian WAP, Dumb Polak, Drunken Mick, French Frog, and others doing the sme kind of neglecting & disrespecting.

I often see Liberals promoting how Blacks worked so hard & were so important for building this country as Slaves, or how the Chinese worked so hard & were so importing building this country's railways.

These same Liberals don't dare speak of how hard a lot of "White groups" worked, particularly Irish & Poles.

Irish also built railways, Irish built the Erie Canal, Irish built the Empire state building, Irish mined in Appalachia, Irish were indentured servants picking cotton Down South.

Poles also built railways, Poles farmed Onions in Florida, NY, Poles farmed tobacco in the Connecticut River Valley, Poles worked at the Quarries of West Rutland Vermont, and the Mines of Scranton, PA, the Steel Mills of Pittsburg, the Car factories of Detroit, then there's the 1,000,000 Poles who fought in WW2 for the U.S armed forces.

So, what cha talking about Liberals, like it's just Blacks, and Chinese, or maybe Mexicans who've busted their butts helping to build this country????????????????

Then they flat out neglect that Irish Catholics were targeted in a Pogrom style attack, the Philadelphia Nativist Riots.

or

That Italians were targets of lynching's, in the largest singular lynching in the New Orleans area.

or

They neglect that Millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians & Serbian Christians died in WW2.

but
no efforts are made to push smart Poles in a mainstream Polish history month, they could easily do what they do for Blacks & Hispanics, pushing their historical figures, brains etc. etc.

I'd love to have people learn about Polish greats, like Kosciuszko, Pulaski, Gabby Gabreski, Frank Piasecki, Steve Wozniak, Marie Curie, Chopin, Copernicus, and a wide array of other Poles.

Jews were attacked too, where is your sympathy post for them, same with Indians, wait pretty much everyone has attacked everyone except white cracker males from England. :iyfyus.jpg:

Yet, anti-Semitism is buzzword, a villified position.

What about anti- Polonism?

Poles tend to be neglected & disrespected in favor of Jews.

or

or

but

Q: Why wasn't Christ born in Poland? A: Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin. :abgg2q.jpg:

source: Poland Jokes - Polish Jokes - Polack Jokes

or

or

but

Q: Why wasn't Christ born in Poland? A: Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin. :abgg2q.jpg:

source: Poland Jokes - Polish Jokes - Polack Jokes

Thanks for confirming my OP position.

Everybody knows the Black & Jewish struggle, but not the Polish struggle.

Why?

Even if it were true that White women benefited the most, which they don't, White women are just more numerous.
Why do you believe that your opinion ecilpses factual data?

If affirmative action worked the way white racists erroneously claimed it does the percentages for black people would be much higher than those of whites. Yet that isn't the case. Hell if all it did was level the playing field then the percentages for white and black women should be equal but alas they're not. Probably because there is no getting around the fact that we all live in a society that has it's roots in white supramacy.

And I still don't understand what you all are upset about if affirmative action benefits whites more than blacks, whether you believe it does or not. And your statement that white men "can't get affirmative action" illustrates your lack of understanding of why affirmative action was necessary in the first place or it's connection to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. White men (that would be your group) have traditionally been the oppressors in these scenarios although they are not excluded by statute.

EEOC Race Based Discrimination Cases
Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Forum List

Back