Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

You belong to the minority of people that are borderline retarded and lack any class. Hence this thread.
laugh.gif

It's totally true, Polish rap on average is like the Roots, with about half the artists better than that.

No one but mentally impaired people from poland actually believe that though.
laugh.gif

That video seriously sucks man.

Mentally impaired like yourself?

Polish Rap is clearly superior over Black Rap.

I'm not from poland. You guys are known for being dumb. Youre a great example of the cliche.

No one has ever heard of polish rap until today. Clearly you need glasses if you think its superior.

That one was worse than the preceding one.

Blacks are actually typically dumb, it's statistic facts.

But, that's besides the point.

Black Rap being popular, or not, doesn't change the fact that it's inferior.

Says the polish stereotype.
laugh.gif

I agree popularity doesnt determine whats good but all the people you have posted suck ass. Let me know when you get some good rappers and I will let you know.

It's totally true, Polish rap on average is like the Roots, with about half the artists better than that.

laugh.gif

I'm not from poland. You guys are known for being dumb. Youre a great example of the cliche.

No one has ever heard of polish rap until today. Clearly you need glasses if you think its superior.

laugh.gif

I agree popularity doesnt determine whats good but all the people you have posted suck ass. Let me know when you get some good rappers and I will let you know.

Polish rap is smooth, methodical, and complex, what almost all Black Rap is just un-perfected noise.

You can actually relax to Polish rap like this, Black rap holds little to no value.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Polish rap is smooth, methodical, and complex, what almost all Black Rap is just un-perfected noise.

You can actually relax to Polish rap like this, Black rap holds little to no value.

Either youre playing stupid or you are seriously ignorant.

One of my favorites.

laugh.gif

So, you found one relaxing Black Rap, what about the rest of the Noise?

laugh.gif

Theres literally thousands of chilled out relaxing rap songs you moron.
laugh.gif

Some of the most iconic rap songs are chill AF.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pretty cRAPpy song.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Pretty cRAPpy song.

Iconic.

This is PH.D level rappin. No white boy alive could do this even with surgically enchanced vocal cords..

Will go down in history as the greatest freestyle in history.....despite what Polish people think...

It's clearly harder to freestyle in Polish, than in English.

Why? Dont they speak Polish? :laugh:
How is rhyming in Polish different than rhyming in English?

Because Polish is a much more difficult language to learn, and pronounce than English.

Another shit thing we get to blame polacks for. Nice. :biggrin:

This is PH.D level rappin. No white boy alive could do this even with surgically enchanced vocal cords..

Will go down in history as the greatest freestyle in history.....despite what Polish people think...

It's clearly harder to freestyle in Polish, than in English.

Why? Dont they speak Polish? :laugh:
How is rhyming in Polish different than rhyming in English?

Because Polish is a much more difficult language to learn, and pronounce than English.

You sound like an idiot. People that grow up speaking polish do it with same ease of someone that grows up speaking english. Are you retarded or something?
laugh.gif

Here is Wyclef laying down a rap in 3 languages. Spanish, French, and English with ease.

:lol: at white people arguing over whose white nation raps better than black people.

Hey SobieskiSavedEurope nobody except for white boys in Poland gives a shit about Polish rap.

Hey ptbw forever fuck you and your retarded coworker who can rap for 2 minutes straight.

Sorry white guys. :laugh:

Rapping comes to us from Africa. It was the way news was spread.

History of Rap - The True Origins of Rap Music

"Thousands of years ago in Africa “griots”, where village story tellers who played basic handmade instruments while they told stories of their family and local current events. This style of talking while music is playing is rap music as we know it at its root form. The griot is still a major form of communication in Africa still to this day."
Except rap usually doesn’t use instruments.
Only someone that is severely illiterate would make that statement and be serious.
laugh.gif
Using recorded beats isn’t using an instrument.

The instrument being used usually is the voice itself.
Sorry clown. You sound like a fucking fool. The Roots has the greatest rapper to ever do it in their band. You know that band that plays on the late night show? You morons always put your foot in your mouths.
laugh.gif

A lot of Polish rap is better, and more innovative than the Roots.

Well, shit videos. The woman is kind of hot though.

Except rap usually doesn’t use instruments.
Only someone that is severely illiterate would make that statement and be serious.
laugh.gif
Using recorded beats isn’t using an instrument.

The instrument being used usually is the voice itself.
Sorry clown. You sound like a fucking fool. The Roots has the greatest rapper to ever do it in their band. You know that band that plays on the late night show? You morons always put your foot in your mouths.
laugh.gif

A lot of Polish rap is better, and more innovative than the Roots.

Well, shit videos. The woman is kind of hot though.

Black rap is the worst.

Forum List

Back