Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

Sorry white guys. :laugh:

Rapping comes to us from Africa. It was the way news was spread.

History of Rap - The True Origins of Rap Music

"Thousands of years ago in Africa “griots”, where village story tellers who played basic handmade instruments while they told stories of their family and local current events. This style of talking while music is playing is rap music as we know it at its root form. The griot is still a major form of communication in Africa still to this day."
Telling a story with music behind you isnt rapping. There needs to be a cadence, and preferably it will rhyme. You people are really ignorant. You dont even know how to define your favorite music.

Except rap usually doesn’t use instruments.
Only someone that is severely illiterate would make that statement and be serious.
laugh.gif
Using recorded beats isn’t using an instrument.

The instrument being used usually is the voice itself.
Sorry clown. You sound like a fucking fool. The Roots has the greatest rapper to ever do it in their band. You know that band that plays on the late night show? You morons always put your foot in your mouths.
laugh.gif

A lot of Polish rap is better, and more innovative than the Roots.

That freestyle Black Thought put down > than every rappers entire career.

I don't think any Black could spit rhymes like this.

This is PH.D level rappin. No white boy alive could do this even with surgically enchanced vocal cords..

LOL

I have a 19 year old white co-worker who is better than him.

He literally rapped for 2 minutes as a random challenge for himself, because he was bored, about how white people are amazing at rapping and nobody knows because the average person accepts mediocre trash from any black idiot off the street.

If I liked rap I would have probably been in tears...on top of secretly grinning.

Unlike the typical black rappers, white rappers actually make it a point to tell a cohesive story that also flows with whatever beat or music they are using in the background, and they don’t just throw in a word that rhymes or matches the number of syllables they need to follow the rhythm, and that makes them much much better.

I can’t tell you how many white kids in high school I knew that were far better than their idols at rapping.

2 minutes? You silly clown.Black thought just put it down for 10 plus minutes of data filled content without repeating one bar. Thats next level, never been done, GOD like status. If your 19 year old was that good he sure the fuck wouldnt be working with you. :laughing0301:

2 minutes about ONE thing, idiot.

This guy jumps around every half second.

Only someone that is severely illiterate would make that statement and be serious.
laugh.gif

Sorry clown. You sound like a fucking fool. The Roots has the greatest rapper to ever do it in their band. You know that band that plays on the late night show? You morons always put your foot in your mouths.
laugh.gif

That was your first mistake. I told you not to try thinking unless you had on your crash dummy helmet, a whistle, orange life vest, and an adult in the room.

This is PH.D level rappin. No white boy alive could do this even with surgically enchanced vocal cords..

LOL

I have a 19 year old white co-worker who is better than him.

He literally rapped for 2 minutes as a random challenge for himself, because he was bored, about how white people are amazing at rapping and nobody knows because the average person accepts mediocre trash from any black idiot off the street.

If I liked rap I would have probably been in tears...on top of secretly grinning.

Unlike the typical black rappers, white rappers actually make it a point to tell a cohesive story that also flows with whatever beat or music they are using in the background, and they don’t just throw in a word that rhymes or matches the number of syllables they need to follow the rhythm, and that makes them much much better.

I can’t tell you how many white kids in high school I knew that were far better than their idols at rapping.

2 minutes? You silly clown.Black thought just put it down for 10 plus minutes of data filled content without repeating one bar. Thats next level, never been done, GOD like status. If your 19 year old was that good he sure the fuck wouldnt be working with you. :laughing0301:

2 minutes about ONE thing, idiot.

This guy jumps around every half second.

So this guy can talk about one thing for 2 minutes? Wow! Youre impressed by that? My bad. I forgot you didnt graduate from high school and have to give a 3 minute speech on one topic. I forgot how you white boys have such low standards. :laugh:

laugh.gif

That was your first mistake. I told you not to try thinking unless you had on your crash dummy helmet, a whistle, orange life vest, and an adult in the room.

LOL @ the flailing around and insistent whining about the fact that Blacks aren't the King's of Rap.

laugh.gif

LOL @ the flailing around and insistent whining about the fact that Blacks aren't the King's of Rap.

Youre the guy whining and starting a thread about how Polish people....:21: Polish people are the kings of RAP. :laughing0301:

Youre the guy whining and starting a thread about how Polish people....:21: Polish people are the kings of RAP. :laughing0301:

Well, if the shoe fits, just don't step in sh*t.

You've gone far beyond stepping in shit. You've wallowed in it and now youre trying to convince everyone else its ice cream. :laugh:

You've gone far beyond stepping in shit. You've wallowed in it and youre trying to convince everyone else its ice cream. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure the sh*t is the Black rap music.

You've gone far beyond stepping in shit. You've wallowed in it and youre trying to convince everyone else its ice cream. :laugh:

I guess thats why more white people buy it than anyone else.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most people aren't very intelligent, nor classy.

laugh.gif

You belong to the minority of people that are borderline retarded and lack any class. Hence this thread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You belong to the minority of people that are borderline retarded and lack any class. Hence this thread.
laugh.gif

It's totally true, Polish rap on average is like the Roots, with about half the artists better than that.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's totally true, Polish rap on average is like the Roots, with about half the artists better than that.

No one but mentally impaired people from poland actually believe that though.
laugh.gif

That video seriously sucks man.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mentally impaired like yourself?

Polish Rap is clearly superior over Black Rap.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not from poland. You guys are known for being dumb. Youre a great example of the cliche.

No one has ever heard of polish rap until today. Clearly you need glasses if you think its superior.

That one was worse than the preceding one.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not from poland. You guys are known for being dumb. Youre a great example of the cliche.

No one has ever heard of polish rap until today. Clearly you need glasses if you think its superior.

That one was worse than the preceding one.

Blacks are actually typically dumb, it's statistic facts.

But, that's besides the point.

Black Rap being popular, or not, doesn't change the fact that it's inferior.

Forum List

Back