Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

Rap is nothing but bad poetry set to a drum beat it is not music

Sometimes, but none the less Polish rap tends to be superior over Black rap.

German rap is superior to black rap too.

Indeed, and White American rapper Sage Francis.

It really is a shame how black people are viewed as the de-facto masters of rap using the English language. There are millions of white kids and millennials in America(and I assume the UK too based on the massive amount of musical talent that has come from the UK in the last 10 years or so) today that are far far better than these thugs on MTV.

When you figure in the fact that the average white teenager has a much better command of the language and has a higher vocabulary than the average black person, all they have to do is keep a simple beat and learn how to slang(which most wiggers know how to do well by default) and it’s off to the races.

The American Music industry peddles a lot of garbage, unfortunately.

I wonder why? Maybe because a good chunk the mainstream music industry is run by Jews, and Blacks?

It really is a shame how black people are viewed as the de-facto masters of rap using the English language. There are millions of white kids and millennials in America(and I assume the UK too based on the massive amount of musical talent that has come from the UK in the last 10 years or so) today that are far far better than these thugs on MTV.

When you figure in the fact that the average white teenager has a much better command of the language and has a higher vocabulary than the average black person, all they have to do is keep a simple beat and learn how to slang(which most wiggers know how to do well by default) and it’s off to the races.

Debbie Harry (Jewess) and silky White was the first to raise Rap to a level of human intelligence.

I wonder why? Maybe because a good chunk the mainstream music industry is run by Jews, and Blacks?

Rap is mostly garbage anyway.

At best these kids can turn something that is normally shit into something that isn’t shit.

You can never make a rap “masterpiece”(as Asclepias showed with the “best” rapper not even able to induce emotion).

It is disgusting how all these actors and musicians in schools can pretend like rap can in any way compare with what Shakespeare or Mozart did.

At best these kids can turn something that is normally shit into something that isn’t shit.

You can never make a rap “masterpiece”(as Asclepias showed with the “best” rapper not even able to induce emotion).

It is disgusting how all these actors and musicians in schools can pretend like rap can in any way compare with what Shakespeare or Mozart did.

No denying that a lot of Black Rap is garbage, and even a few White rappers too.

Yes, absolutely compared to classical composers, or poets Rap is inferior in talent.

Still, it takes some talent to be a decent Rapper, none the less.

No denying that a lot of Black Rap is garbage, and even a few White rappers too.

Yes, absolutely compared to classical composers, or poets Rap is inferior in talent.

Obviously it takes talent, but not as much as you think.

Just like it takes talent to dance, but not so much that you can never make up for it.

Classical artists had more talent in their fingernails than today’s most professional and respected artists do in their entire family lineage.

Just like it takes talent to dance, but not so much that you can never make up for it.

Classical artists had more talent in their fingernails than today’s most professional and respected artists do in their entire family lineage.

Classical composers are the most talented in general, however some Jazz, and Death Metal / Progressive Metal / Power Metal bands are nearing the level of talent.

Classical composers are the most talented in general, however some Jazz, and Death Metal / Progressive Metal / Power Metal bands are nearing the level of talent.
Varg Vikernes!

I don’t personally see the appeal in Metal, but I can definitely vouch for Jazz.

]

the “best” rapper not even able to induce emotion).

Some Polish Rap is emotional, but it's mostly in the production, however.

Varg Vikernes!

Norwegian Varg Vikernes (Burzum / Mayhem) was a genius, as is Polish Robert Darken Fudali (Graveland)

I don’t personally see the appeal in Metal, but I can definitely vouch for Jazz.

My favorite Jazz musicians are White, anyways.
Like Chet Baker, or Tomasz Stanko.

Sorry white guys. :laugh:

Rapping comes to us from Africa. It was the way news was spread.

History of Rap - The True Origins of Rap Music

"Thousands of years ago in Africa “griots”, where village story tellers who played basic handmade instruments while they told stories of their family and local current events. This style of talking while music is playing is rap music as we know it at its root form. The griot is still a major form of communication in Africa still to this day."
Except rap usually doesn’t use instruments.
Only someone that is severely illiterate would make that statement and be serious.
laugh.gif
Using recorded beats isn’t using an instrument.

The instrument being used usually is the voice itself.
Sorry clown. You sound like a fucking fool. The Roots has the greatest rapper to ever do it in their band. You know that band that plays on the late night show? You morons always put your foot in your mouths.
laugh.gif

A lot of Polish rap is better, and more innovative than the Roots.

That freestyle Black Thought put down > than every rappers entire career.

This is PH.D level rappin. No white boy alive could do this even with surgically enchanced vocal cords..

LOL

I have a 19 year old white co-worker who is better than him.

He literally rapped for 2 minutes as a random challenge for himself, because he was bored, about how white people are amazing at rapping and nobody knows because the average person accepts mediocre trash from any black idiot off the street.

If I liked rap I would have probably been in tears...on top of secretly grinning.

Unlike the typical black rappers, white rappers actually make it a point to tell a cohesive story that also flows with whatever beat or music they are using in the background, and they don’t just throw in a word that rhymes or matches the number of syllables they need to follow the rhythm, and that makes them much much better.

I can’t tell you how many white kids in high school I knew that were far better than their idols at rapping.

2 minutes? You silly clown.Black thought just put it down for 10 plus minutes of data filled content without repeating one bar. Thats next level, never been done, GOD like status. If your 19 year old was that good he sure the fuck wouldnt be working with you. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back