Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide

Every country benefits from the immigration of Jews and Orientals. No country benefits from the immigration of blacks.

Pilgrims didn't know how to chop wood or plant corn. White people in America would've died of hunger, thirst and the elements if Black people and the Native Americans hadn't held them by the hand and guide them since they didn't have any agricultural skills before they were ran outta Britain.

a Thank You is in order for my Great Great Grandfather Henry Lee Earl.

bow down and get to it, sucka.

I agree, if it were not for blacks working in the hot Sun on those plantations the white population would have straved to death. The American Indians saved the Pilgrims lives.
How were the Indians repayed?. The white backstabbers eventually killed them off and
stole the Indians land.!!

You are 100% correct, but the ones with the Selective Memory will disagree with you and claim the White man floated over here on a magic Chariot of Gold and blessed the land and things just happend. this is why I can't stand the Public Fool System. they are warping minds daily.

if it were not for blacks working in the hot Sun on those plantations the white population would have straved to death.

You realize that makes no sense, right?

How does it not make sense asshole?

Whites DID sit their lazy asses on the porch while the Black slaves planted crops, fixed equipment, chopped the wood AND fucked the white wives and daughters. WE DID IT ALL BITCH.

Now Bow down sucka.

That interracial crap is just another form of the destruction of the white race. The black genes are dominant suckabutt boy.

So now you support interracial marriage because you are confident in your 'genetic theory'? Sounds like you and the rest of the fucking idiot racists here should get along just fine.

I will never support interracial marriage. There is nothing that a white person could do for
me !, I would never marry a white woman. The black woman is the only choice for me.
Isn't that why all you white boys are after them now all of a sudden?

What planet have you been living on? White men used to own black women as property, and when they felt the urge they used them sexually, but marrying them never crossed their mind. Over the years, for reasons too varied to get into here, interracial marriage became less of a stigma. But guess what? Most white men still didn't embrace the idea. Meanwhile, black men have lost those minds over white women, so deranged they've become that if they lack the game to entice one legitimately, they rape her. Or kill her. Or rape her and then kill her. Or kill her and then rape her. Take your pick. The mind of a beast is quite unpredictable.

As for white men chasing after black women, well, that just isn't happening. Once again, are you living in the real world? Black women chase white men. They aren't overt about it because the black community still considers this taboo, and black women are in no position to become even more marginalized than they already are. But check out any black online forum or read any black magazine, and you'll see the discussion about their choosing white men as mates has become increasingly open. Many black women, fed up with lazy, sorry, shiftless ass black men, now come right out and say if a white man approached them, they would gladly go out with him.

But white men aren't doing that. White men do not want black women. Hell, not even black men seem to want black women.

So now you support interracial marriage because you are confident in your 'genetic theory'? Sounds like you and the rest of the fucking idiot racists here should get along just fine.

I will never support interracial marriage. There is nothing that a white person could do for
me !, I would never marry a white woman. The black woman is the only choice for me.

What planet have you been living on? White men used to own black women as property, and when they felt the urge they used them sexually, but marrying them never crossed their mind. Over the years, for reasons too varied to get into here, interracial marriage became less of a stigma. But guess what? Most white men still didn't embrace the idea. Meanwhile, black men have lost those minds over white women, so deranged they've become that if they lack the game to entice one legitimately, they rape her. Or kill her. Or rape her and then kill her. Or kill her and then rape her. Take your pick. The mind of a beast is quite unpredictable.

As for white men chasing after black women, well, that just isn't happening. Once again, are you living in the real world? Black women chase white men. They aren't overt about it because the black community still considers this taboo, and black women are in no position to become even more marginalized than they already are. But check out any black online forum or read any black magazine, and you'll see the discussion about their choosing white men as mates has become increasingly open. Many black women, fed up with lazy, sorry, shiftless ass black men, now come right out and say if a white man approached them, they would gladly go out with him.

But white men aren't doing that. White men do not want black women. Hell, not even black men seem to want black women.

haha..Gotta love the Inferiority complex going on in these comments^^

I work with a white guy that's married to a Black chick btw.

White men love that chocolate. they'll suffocate their own wives just to be single so they can pursue one.

You should see this guy at my job. all he talks about is doing things with his wife. shit a few months back on her birthday, he took off work and took her to some fancy ass restaurant. He's goo goo gah gah over the chick. go figure.

Contrast to me, and it's at least 3 white chicks in my office that are itching to rip their panties for me. I haven't decided which one I'm gonna slay yet though. I'm just gonna let them continue to get wet over me for a while longer then I'll move in. no rush, they ain't going no where. freaky tramps

Last edited:

White men love that chocolate. they'll suffocate their own wives just to be single so they can pursue one.

You should see this guy at my job. all he talks about is doing things with his wife. shit a few months back on her birthday, he took off work and took her to some fancy ass restaurant. He's goo goo gah gah over the chick. go figure.

Contrast to me, and it's at least 3 white chicks in my office that are itching to rip their panties for me. I haven't decided which one I'm gonna slay yet though. I'm just gonna let them continue to get wet over me for a while longer then I'll move in. no rush, they ain't going no where. freaky tramps

You're obviously blinded by your hormones to begin to see the panorama I just painted for you. So, have at it. Screw all the white women you want if that makes you feel as though you've achieved something. Meanwhile, real men will be taking care of real business.

You're obviously blinded by your hormones to begin to see the panorama I just painted for you. So, have at it. Screw all the white women you want if that makes you feel as though you've achieved something. Meanwhile, real men will be taking care of real business.

Real business huh? like writing your shitty ass books?:badgrin:

Hey yo, send one my way.:eusa_angel:

Real business huh? like writing your shitty ass books?:badgrin:

Swat!

Question: Do you consider Israel a white nation. The bulk of the country is "white!"

Uhhhhmmmmm, no. Anyone with half a brain knows Jews are not white.

sarah-michelle-gellar-02.jpg

701110-olivia-newton-john.jpg

david-arquette-profile.jpg

They look white to me.

Last edited:

no problem. all 3 are Cougars, you still down?

Hell, not even black men seem to want black women.

This is too easy. Is there not one black person on this board with a brain?

no problem. all 3 are Cougars, you still down?

Fuck yeah, I love cougars.:eusa_drool:

Hell, not even black men seem to want black women.

This is too easy. Is there not one black person on this board with a brain?

Shut the fuck up shrimp dick, grown men are talking here.:eusa_shhh:

They look white to me.

Yeah, it's a common mistake, one I even made before I woke up and became enlightened. Go do your research, grasshopper. I can't school you beyond this point.

Forum List

Back