Whites have embarked on a path of racial suicide

SouthEast.png

Last edited:
White women are hella easy ....Just add cocaine.

If they're so easy, why do you need to drug them? I thought they were already salivating over your incredible schlong.
No offense, but do you realize what faggotry you are posting?

It's a serious question, too.

Okay, as you've officially identified yourself as another bug to be swatted, please don't buzz my way with all your irritating noise.

If they're so easy, why do you need to drug them? I thought they were already salivating over your incredible schlong.

Okay, as you've officially identified yourself as another bug to be swatted, please don't buzz my way with all your irritating noise.
Well, come on...you know that's not going to happen.

Just as faggoty maggots use free speech to make themselves feel fulfilled as a white man, others such as myself will use free speech, too. I'd just like to know how you believe that your faggotry would make a difference (in anyone who is not sociopathic, that is)?

To make it simpler, what is your goal and/or motivation in posting the general content of the posts you make?

Shut up faggot and go back to your piece of shit books.:eusa_boohoo:

Swat!

Splat!

...go back to your piece of shit books.

And I shall. Right now.
See, I thought my question to you was pretty simple and not too taxing on your intellect; because, surely YOU can articulate what YOUR goals are in posting the content that you do?

I really thought it wouldn't be too challenging for you and I did try to make it a very direct and concise question to mitigate any potential confusion in you.

I'm over here tickled pink at how white people have totally switched up the roles.

from 1492 to 2011, they were the biggest gotdamn racists on the planet.

from 2012 on, they are the victims of "Reverse Racism"...dun...dun....dunnnnn...
"cue the Psycho shower music"

Talk about a paranoid skitzo mentality.

I'm over here tickled pink at how white people have totally switched up the roles.

from 1492 to 2011, they were the biggest gotdamn racists on the planet.

from 2012 on, they are the victims of "Reverse Racism"...dun...dun....dunnnnn...
"cue the Psycho shower music"

Talk about a paranoid skitzo mentality.

"I am GOD and you are correct":eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Attachments

• $562599main_pia14175-43_946-710-485x350.jpg
    $562599main_pia14175-43_946-710-485x350.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 38
So now you support interracial marriage because you are confident in your 'genetic theory'? Sounds like you and the rest of the fucking idiot racists here should get along just fine.

I will never support interracial marriage. There is nothing that a white person could do for
me !, I would never marry a white woman. The black woman is the only choice for me.
Isn't that why all you white boys are after them now all of a sudden?

What planet have you been living on? White men used to own black women as property, and when they felt the urge they used them sexually, but marrying them never crossed their mind. Over the years, for reasons too varied to get into here, interracial marriage became less of a stigma. But guess what? Most white men still didn't embrace the idea. Meanwhile, black men have lost those minds over white women, so deranged they've become that if they lack the game to entice one legitimately, they rape her. Or kill her. Or rape her and then kill her. Or kill her and then rape her. Take your pick. The mind of a beast is quite unpredictable.

As for white men chasing after black women, well, that just isn't happening. Once again, are you living in the real world? Black women chase white men. They aren't overt about it because the black community still considers this taboo, and black women are in no position to become even more marginalized than they already are. But check out any black online forum or read any black magazine, and you'll see the discussion about their choosing white men as mates has become increasingly open. Many black women, fed up with lazy, sorry, shiftless ass black men, now come right out and say if a white man approached them, they would gladly go out with him.

But white men aren't doing that. White men do not want black women. Hell, not even black men seem to want black women.

"used to own black women as property" this is one of the main reasons why blacks
should not have anything to do with whites in America. Whites have this attitude of
we used to own these Negroes as property!.
Keep the black and white race separate if you ask me.!

If Jewish people are not white, what are they then? Chartreuse? ....lol

What is the Jews ethnicity?

I say Anglo whitebread.

what say you?

I will never support interracial marriage. There is nothing that a white person could do for
me !, I would never marry a white woman. The black woman is the only choice for me.
Isn't that why all you white boys are after them now all of a sudden?

What planet have you been living on? White men used to own black women as property, and when they felt the urge they used them sexually, but marrying them never crossed their mind. Over the years, for reasons too varied to get into here, interracial marriage became less of a stigma. But guess what? Most white men still didn't embrace the idea. Meanwhile, black men have lost those minds over white women, so deranged they've become that if they lack the game to entice one legitimately, they rape her. Or kill her. Or rape her and then kill her. Or kill her and then rape her. Take your pick. The mind of a beast is quite unpredictable.

As for white men chasing after black women, well, that just isn't happening. Once again, are you living in the real world? Black women chase white men. They aren't overt about it because the black community still considers this taboo, and black women are in no position to become even more marginalized than they already are. But check out any black online forum or read any black magazine, and you'll see the discussion about their choosing white men as mates has become increasingly open. Many black women, fed up with lazy, sorry, shiftless ass black men, now come right out and say if a white man approached them, they would gladly go out with him.

But white men aren't doing that. White men do not want black women. Hell, not even black men seem to want black women.

"used to own black women as property" this is one of the main reasons why blacks
should not have anything to do with whites in America. Whites have this attitude of
we used to own these Negroes as property!.
Keep the black and white race separate if you ask me.!

Don't listen to douchebagrising, hes just mad because women laugh at his little shrimp dick.:badgrin:

Swat!

Splat!

...go back to your piece of shit books.

And I shall. Right now.
See, I thought my question to you was pretty simple and not too taxing on your intellect; because, surely YOU can articulate what YOUR goals are in posting the content that you do?

I really thought it wouldn't be too challenging for you and I did try to make it a very direct and concise question to mitigate any potential confusion in you.
--

"I am an American."
--

to be a witness to one's self means nothing

Attachments

• $Why did you do that.jpg
    $Why did you do that.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 53

Forum List

Back