whites don't understand blacks

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
.....on anti-white NPR, some black said there needs to be more black teachers for black kids because whites punish blacks because-------------------- whites don't understand blacks!!!
..well--blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape at much higher levels than whites, I would bet the black kids have the same percentage of being jackasses that NEED to be punished

...again, there will never be racial harmony with the way these people think
blacks make up only 13% of the population PLUS they graduate high school less = less qualified for college where they also graduate less----- EQUALS not many are QUALIFIED to be teachers!!!!
GODAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this SHIT below--these BLACK '''''teachers''' screwed their students over
STFU you dumbasses
not one or 5 teachers--but 24 !!!!
APS teachers sentenced to 20 years for cheating scandal
atlanta_superintendent_teachers_arrested_cheating_scandal.gif

I wonder who took these pictures where they all have their heads tilted to the right at a 95 degree angle?

I’m happy they got some jail time and fines.

As for racial harmony… make me laugh harder next time. I think it would be impossible but you have potential.

Ya , besides autocephalic unions under primogeniture Prussia. I don't think we should talk to them and it goes away.

.....on anti-white NPR, some black said there needs to be more black teachers for black kids because whites punish blacks because-------------------- whites don't understand blacks!!!
..well--blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape at much higher levels than whites, I would bet the black kids have the same percentage of being jackasses that NEED to be punished

blacks make up only 13% of the population PLUS they graduate high school less = less qualified for college where they also graduate less----- EQUALS not many are QUALIFIED to be teachers!!!!
GODAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this SHIT below--these BLACK '''''teachers''' screwed their students over
STFU you dumbasses
Your racism is showing.

Again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
hehee doofus face talking to sleepy man. That's probably pre-OJ too. They could have been a Contender.

I think demographics will end color-based racism...not that it really matters..we will no doubt find other ways of hating each other...I look at some of the worst genocides in recent history--racism wasn't even the issue, really.

iu

STFU you dumbasses
Your racism is showing.

Again.
the blacks are the racists--not me
the jackass doesn't think whites are good enough--they are inferior
rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

In K-12 some of the best teachers I had were black. Of course in college and grad school, the worst profs were black.

STFU you dumbasses

Old news. And you've repeated the same thing over and over again...ad nauseum.

This is a much more current school scandal.

L.A.’s Elite on Edge as Prosecutors Pursue More Parents in Admissions Scandal

STFU you dumbasses

The only reason why Blacks are even making it at all in our society is because white liberals in all their beneficence have tilted every table from education to legal to hiring standards to try to give them an equal opportunity to get ahead so we ain't feeding them all.

And look at what it's done to our society.

STFU you dumbasses

that is nothing compared to these teachers fkin over students
hahahhahahhaha
....MANY black teachers FKiN students and you bring up college admissions???!!!!!! --that is so weak it's laughable--not even comparable
sorry steve--you fail big time

STFU you dumbasses

hahahhahahhaha
....MANY black teachers FKiN students and you bring up college admissions???!!!!!! --that is so weak it's laughable--not even comparable

Corruption is corruption, dipstick, no matter what the race of those in the wrong may be.

Whether it is manipulation of the admissions system or cheating in testing and grading, ultimately both still hurt students.

You failed when you started this old news, bullshit thread, just like most of the vomit that you post.

STFU you dumbasses

hahahhahahhaha

Is it possible for you to go one day without whining about black people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STFU you dumbasses

hahahhahahhaha

Is it possible for you to go one day without whining about black people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a problem for me.I haven't seen one in seven years.
/Aint nuttin ta me mofo. Ain a nigga in 300 mile. Wurd ?/*

hehee doofus face talking to sleepy man. That's probably pre-OJ too. They could have been a Contender.
Dude, what the fuck? Nothing you say makes any sense. Your posts are EXACTLY like the insane ramblings of Charles Manson. Your posts never match the topics you respond to. Its like you pick words at random and just throw them together.

Youre crazy right? I mean that literally. Theres obviously something very wrong with you. Also, your english is terrible.

Last edited:

STFU you dumbasses

hahahhahahhaha

Corruption is corruption, dipstick, no matter what the race of those in the wrong may be.

Whether it is manipulation of the admissions system or cheating in testing and grading, ultimately both still hurt students.

You failed when you started this old news, bullshit thread, just like most of the vomit that you post.
---o yes---this thread/subject is about blacks who think white teachers should not teach blacks and should not punish blacks----NOT parents bribing to get their kids into schools ..HUGE difference
...please get an adult to explain the OP to you

Democrats try to treat blacks as unequal aliens .. like they always have

Forum List

Back