Tucker Tells It Like It Is: Whites Are Just Better Than Blacks

What part of productive do you not understand? There is ZERO proof that Trump committed any crimes. In fact, after 6 years, 40 million, and 150 of the most unethical pieces of shit on the planet trying to find ANY crime he committed, and failing, it is clear Trump is not a criminal.

You though, you are not productive. So are you also immoral?
Two different indictments....A sexual abuser....an admitted sexual assaulter....ripped off people with his fake charity...
Just the kind of criminal you and your ilk admire.

No, you blithering halfwit, the DOJ told us he didn't do anything.

Because if he had, he would have been indicted in a new York minute.

That's one of the reasons no one is paying any attention to these bullshit charges now.

We KNOW they are bullshit.
So tell us shithead, who does Jack Smith work for again? Oh you better believe Trump is damn sure paying attention to them.

If an observation is true in 99% of cases, then it is probably true. Truth cannot be "racist." I have never seen a group of white men attacking a lone Black man - only in Leftist-created fiction. My own experience is limited, for sure, but it's all I have to go by in this matter, because the Media are compromised on racial issues, and only report what they feel like reporting.

White men don't fight like that. They (we) would consider it cowardly and dishonorable.

No, you blithering halfwit, the DOJ told us he didn't do anything.

Because if he had, he would have been indicted in a new York minute.

That's one of the reasons no one is paying any attention to these bullshit charges now.

We KNOW they are bullshit.
MAGAts think their orange sexual abuser god is above our laws.

If an observation is true in 99% of cases, then it is probably true. Truth cannot be "racist." I have never seen a group of white men attacking a lone Black man - only in Leftist-created fiction. My own experience is limited, for sure, but it's all I have to go by in this matter, because the Media are compromised on racial issues, and only report what they feel like reporting.

White men don't fight like that. They (we) would consider it cowardly and dishonorable.
Really?

Tell that to JW Milam and Roy Bryant.

Your statement is so stupid it is laughable.

What the hell do you think the Klan was doing? One on one against a black man.

Do you think it was one on one when Yusef Hawkins was murdered.

Tell that to the murderers of Charles Byrd.

1686490900388.jpeg

Forum List

Back