whites don't understand blacks

.....on anti-white NPR, some black said there needs to be more black teachers for black kids because whites punish blacks because-------------------- whites don't understand blacks!!!
..well--blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape at much higher levels than whites, I would bet the black kids have the same percentage of being jackasses that NEED to be punished

...again, there will never be racial harmony with the way these people think
blacks make up only 13% of the population PLUS they graduate high school less = less qualified for college where they also graduate less----- EQUALS not many are QUALIFIED to be teachers!!!!
GODAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this SHIT below--these BLACK '''''teachers''' screwed their students over
STFU you dumbasses
not one or 5 teachers--but 24 !!!!
APS teachers sentenced to 20 years for cheating scandal
atlanta_superintendent_teachers_arrested_cheating_scandal.gif

Old news. And you've repeated the same thing over and over again...ad nauseum.

This is a much more current school scandal.

L.A.’s Elite on Edge as Prosecutors Pursue More Parents in Admissions Scandal
that is nothing compared to these teachers fkin over students
hahahhahahhaha
....MANY black teachers FKiN students and you bring up college admissions???!!!!!! --that is so weak it's laughable--not even comparable
sorry steve--you fail big time

Is it possible for you to go one day without whining about black people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you people will never get it--even though it is very simple
I am RESPONDING to the blacks whining all the time
I don't INITIATE the dumbshit--the BLACKS do

also pointing out the truth is GOOD--not bad

.....on anti-white NPR, some black said there needs to be more black teachers for black kids because whites punish blacks because-------------------- whites don't understand blacks!!!
..well--blacks commit hate crimes/murder/rape at much higher levels than whites, I would bet the black kids have the same percentage of being jackasses that NEED to be punished

blacks make up only 13% of the population PLUS they graduate high school less = less qualified for college where they also graduate less----- EQUALS not many are QUALIFIED to be teachers!!!!
GODAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this SHIT below--these BLACK '''''teachers''' screwed their students over
STFU you dumbasses
Whites had over one hundred years to invite the blacks to the table to dine on equality yet never answered the door when they knocked.

I think demographics will end color-based racism...not that it really matters..we will no doubt find other ways of hating each other...I look at some of the worst genocides in recent history--racism wasn't even the issue, really.

iu
yes--Pol Pot and Cambodia, Rwanda. Holocaust
--good call
:thup:

STFU you dumbasses
Whites had over one hundred years to invite the blacks to the table to dine on equality yet never answered the door when they knocked.
sorry--it's the other way around
blacks are indoctrinated from childhood to hate whites
never will be racial harmony=blacks indoctrinated

Multiculturalism causes friction.

Only among cowards.

Idealistic drivels, your Multiculturalism causes ethnic tension often exploding into riots, war, massacres, and genocide.

Spineless nonsense.
blacks hate multiculturalism--why can't I ?
we want to be fair, yes?

You realize this obsession is not healthy for you, right?

Multiculturalism causes friction.

Only among cowards.

Idealistic drivels, your Multiculturalism causes ethnic tension often exploding into riots, war, massacres, and genocide.

Spineless nonsense.
we want to be fair, yes?

the black man said he doesn't want whites to teach kids
plain and simple:
racism
hate
anti-multiculturalism
....hahahahahhaha--you are trying to make ME out to be the bad guy--we don't buy your shit or anyone else's

STFU you dumbasses

Is that what all the many black people you know well personally tell you?

Only among cowards.

Spineless nonsense.
we want to be fair, yes?

plain and simple:
racism
hate
anti-multiculturalism
....hahahahahhaha--you are trying to make ME out to be the bad guy--we don't buy your shit or anyone else's

“We”?

STFU you dumbasses

we don't buy that crap--the MSM spews it everyday
remember Covington/Smollet/etc

STFU you dumbasses

“We”?

STFU you dumbasses

He was also told that the blacks liked being slaves, they were taken care of and were happy...They liked being seperated(subjugated) by whites after they were set free to become slaves via the economy they were forced into.

Spineless nonsense.
we want to be fair, yes?

plain and simple:
racism
hate
anti-multiculturalism

“We”?
the Covington kids were racists --remember that stupid shit?
we don't buy any of that anti-white crap
....the blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites---but the MSM and people like you want us to think the WHITES are EVIL
we don't buy dumbshit

STFU you dumbasses

What have all the many black people you know well personally told you in person about this?

Spineless nonsense.
we want to be fair, yes?

plain and simple:
racism
hate
anti-multiculturalism

“We”?
the Covington kids were racists --remember that stupid shit?
we don't buy any of that anti-white crap
....the blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites---but the MSM and people like you want us to think the WHITES are EVIL
we don't buy dumbshit

Who is “we”?

STFU you dumbasses

What have all the many black people you know well personally told you in person about this?
???what??
get with the topic

STFU you dumbasses

He was also told that the blacks liked being slaves, they were taken care of and were happy...They liked being seperated(subjugated) by whites after they were set free to become slaves via the economy they were forced into.
you also buy into the MSM crap = stupid

Forum List

Back