Why do white extremist keep clear of black areas?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Hey brave bastards, come visit my little town...I triple dog dare you!!

Cincy all the way!!

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Cincy all the way!!

Who the hell are you talking about? There are virtually no white supremacists around- most of the people who are dues paying members are actually working undercover for the FBI to keep an eye on the extremists or imbedded reporters for the media to get the latest scoop from these "important" groups.

The media and the police I guess try to encourage activity, but they are usually just encouraging each other.

Inner city black folk are doing a fine job of terrorizing their own communities without any outside assistance.

The real question is why wont white left leaning kids cut through the housing projects in Brooklyn and Manhattan ...unless theyre going in for heroin
Why do you tip toe through the barrio ...What are so afraid of?

because theyre intolerant totalitarian hypocritical racist ...thats why
haven't ya met Jerome? ...hes cool man .....does he scare ya a lil :auiqs.jpg:

Cincy all the way!!

Please show us on this doll, where that white person inappropriately touched you...

white-or-black-dolls-34cm-girl-or-boy-p52664-1257627_medium.jpg

Multiculturalism the great failure.

well, on that level I blame whitey for bringing black slaves into the US to pick whitey's crops

See; farming can be lethal .............

Sure, Capitalist style greed principles in action bow down before Multiculturalism.
Western Europeans are generally dope, dupes.

Cincy all the way!!

Kind of like asking:

"Why do clean people stay away from trash dumps? You gotta love these Lysol wipe and trash bag totting cowards!"

..... yeah, I have no idea why we don't go to the trash dump....

Multiculturalism the great failure.

well, on that level I blame whitey for bringing black slaves into the US to pick whitey's crops

See; farming can be lethal .............

Sure, Capitalist style greed principles in action bow down before Multiculturalism.
Western Europeans are generally dope, dupes.

typically humanity has no concept of the 'long view' and how that may affect the coming tide.

it's always about a 'means to an end' and then when shit goes south, the ones in POWER typically wonder, "how did we fuck that one up?"

Oh well ...........

Forum List

Back