White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Nothing funnier than an unabashed racist say, but I have black friends!

You’re a piece of shit and you moronically defend a convicted murderer who will hopefully get lethal injection. But not before he gets some black injection.

Oops....let your own racism shine through there by stereotyping black inmates as rapists. Being a homosexual you just can't help yourself eh, "faun"? Like that Louisiana black snake do ya, boy?
Oh? Where did I say only black inmates are rapists? I said blacks will rape him which is what he deserves for being a murdering racist fuck.

Oh? Where did I say only black inmates are rapists? I said blacks will rape him which is what he deserves for being a murdering racist fuck.

So he "deserves" to be raped by blacks eh? Why blacks?

Projection will get ya nowhere.

No "projection" involved...you said he should be raped by black inmates, clearly meaning black inmates are racist and rapists. I bet you got all pissy when Trump said many mexican invaders are rapists, right? And you just said the same thing about blacks ya piece of shit. I bet you're terrified of blacks ain't ya, cracker?

Projection will get ya nowhere.

No "projection" involved...you said he should be raped by black inmates, clearly meaning black inmates are racist and rapists. I bet you got all pissy when Trump said many mexican invaders are rapists, right? And you just said the same thing about blacks ya piece of shit. I bet you're terrified of blacks ain't ya, cracker?
Oh look, the dumb racist thinks it’s racist of blacks to rape racists. :lmao:

Forum List

Back