Louis Brandies Was Correct: You Cannot Prosecute Someone Because you Don’t Like Them

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Release of Cohen and Manafort transcripts show no illegality on behalf of Trump campaign 2016, or President Trump with regards to Russia “collusion.” These two are a lawyer and businessman who attempted to use their connections to Trump, AFTER the election, to make $$$$...when neither of them had a position in the administration. They were most likely trying to rip-off Russian businessmen. Mueller is being over aggressive with regards to these two men. They are leaning hard...and nothing’s there. Professor Alan Dershowitz has just said they are grasping at straws to connect a “collusion” case. This is a disgrace to United States legal system and jurisprudence. Smear Trump campaign is all this is...but no illegality. Joke.
Whispering Wires | Prohibition
The “ends” do not justify the “means”
Olmstead v. United States (1927) - Bill of Rights Institute

Last edited:
One of the many things that the Democrats and third world banana republic regimes have in common is that they arrest their opposition on bogus charges.
It's the dirtiest form of politics that there is.

Last edited:
Louis Brandies Was Correct: You Cannot Prosecute Someone Because you Don’t Like Them
LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!
Really? Did Trump hold federal office before 2016? Did Trump scrub his computer hard drive? Did Trump smash cell phones with a hammer? Nope...Billary campaign did that. Did Tony Podesta and people in Trump campaign have business dealings with Russia? Nope...that was Billary campaign.

One of the many things that the Democrats and third world banana republic regimes have in come is that they arrest their opposition on bogus charges.
This is a concerted effort by Democrats and liberal media to overturn a democratic constitutional election.

Release of Cohen and Manafort transcripts show no illegality on behalf of Trump campaign 2016, or President Trump with regards to Russia “collusion.” These two are a lawyer and businessman who attempted to use their connections to Trump, AFTER the election, to make $$$$...when neither of them had a position in the administration. They were most likely trying to rip-off Russian businessmen. Mueller is being over aggressive with regards to these two men. They are leaning hard...and nothing’s there. Professor Alan Dershowitz has just said they are grasping at straws to connect a “collusion” case. This is a disgrace to United States legal system and jurisprudence. Smear Trump campaign is all this is...but no illegality. Joke.

Does this mean conservatives will STOP trying to lock her up?

I bet not.

In our banana republic, it's the DOJ's job to defend Hillary and Democraps.
It was a DOJ attorney today that advised Comey not to answer the most crucial questions behind closed doors.

Really? Did Trump hold federal office before 2016? Did Trump scrub his computer hard drive? Did Trump smash cell phones with a hammer? Nope...Billary campaign did that. Did Tony Podesta and people in Trump campaign have business dealings with Russia? Nope...that was Billary campaign.
LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP! LOCKER UP!!!

This is what you dumb mobster bastards were chanting on cue when your Trumpenfuhrer raised his right arm straight up into the air.

Were you chanting that for your health?

Zeig Heil!!!

In our banana republic, it's the DOJ's job to defend Hillary and Democraps.
It was a DOJ attorney today that advised Comey not to answer the most crucial questions behind closed doors.
The FBI is questionable in terms of political neutrality.

One of the many things that the Democrats and third world banana republic regimes have in common is that they arrest their opposition on bogus charges.

You accusing your enemies of your own crimes.
It's the Republican way!

I see that you're still poking yourself in your eye, you deep thinker you...
Mueller has nothing but 11th hour threats of long prison sentences. The ends...do not justify the means. This special council investigation has been the most ridiculous thing since Starr and President Clinton( I always disagreed with that ) and is the result of someone I once respected not doing their job. Jeff Sessions. Why did he do what he did? ( appointmenting a special counsel).He should have known the partisan atmosphere in Washington D.C. and that the liberal media and Democrats are always up to shenanigans. They did former President GHW Bush wrong on raising taxes /spending cuts to set him up for 1992.
Remembering 41: The life and career of George H.W. Bush

Last edited:

It's the Republican way!

Mueller has nothing but 11th hour threats of long prison sentences. The ends...do not justify the means. This special council investigation has been the most ridiculous thing since Starr and President Clinton( I always disagreed with that ) and is the result of someone I once respected not doing their job. Jeff Sessions. Why did he do what he did? He should have known the partisan atmosphere in Washington D.C. and that the liberal media and Democrats are always up to shenanigans. They did former President GHW Bush wrong on tax cuts to set him up for 1992.

I cannot totally absolve Trump for appointing Sessions in the first place; while I cannot, at the same time, absolve Sessions for not telling Trump prior to his appointment that he was going to recuse himself.
If I let 'Conspiracy Theory' really get the best of me; it may not be too farfetched that Sessions is a 'deep state' PLANT!!!

It’s a witch hunt wrapped in political maneuvering. Democrats on Capitol Hill...cannot be trusted.

It's the Republican way!

Mueller has nothing but 11th hour threats of long prison sentences. The ends...do not justify the means. This special council investigation has been the most ridiculous thing since Starr and President Clinton( I always disagreed with that ) and is the result of someone I once respected not doing their job. Jeff Sessions. Why did he do what he did? He should have known the partisan atmosphere in Washington D.C. and that the liberal media and Democrats are always up to shenanigans. They did former President GHW Bush wrong on tax cuts to set him up for 1992.

I cannot totally absolve Trump for appointing Sessions in the first place; while I cannot, at the same time, absolve Sessions for not telling Trump prior to his appointment that he was going to recuse himself.
If I let 'Conspiracy Theory' really get the best of me; it may not be too farfetched that Sessions is a 'deep state' PLANT!!!
Agree. His shift of loyalty was on a dime.

It's the Republican way!

Agree. His shift of loyalty was on a dime.

Not only that, no sane self-respecting individual would let a person mercilessly browbeat them for months in the public eye, unless there was an agenda.

Does this mean conservatives will STOP trying to lock her up?

I bet not.
What this means is that Special Counselor Mueller has nothing to facilitate a “high crimes and misdemeanors” charge against the President of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back