White supremacist Charlottesville killer found guilty of murder

Poor WillPower. His fake story blew up in his face, and now he's reduced to thrashing around in a tantrum. :lol:

Poor WillPower. His fake story blew up in his face, and now he's reduced to thrashing around in a tantrum. :lol:
What else can he do? Maybe he wishes he was Fields so he could experience some BBC? Meanwhile, his hero is going away for a very long time. May even get the death penalty.

FRY HIM UP!!

:dance:

You're a "male"?

First contact with pedestrians in street
upload_2018-12-10_20-33-45.png

Do you see Flag Guy yet Will?

See next post

Last edited:
he mob had caught back up with him and the crowd in front of him was advancing....he FREAKED.

upload_2018-12-10_21-8-20.png

Flag guy is on the left. His foot is clearly further down the street than the Nazi’s rear bumper.

But notice the Bollard’s on the right in the split second earlier shot;

upload_2018-12-10_21-10-46.png

Damn, Will, your Nazi’s car is moving.

I don’t see anyone chasing your Nazi’s car.

Flag guy was ahead of his car until your Nazi passed him.

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-10_21-6-29.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-10_21-6-29.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 20
  • upload_2018-12-10_21-6-29.png
    upload_2018-12-10_21-6-29.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Great, so then at that point, what excuse is there for him taking his foot off the brake and accelerating into the crowd? :cuckoo:

Simple and it's not an excuse....the mob had caught back up with him and the crowd in front of him was advancing....he FREAKED. What you leftists rarely if ever do is put yourself in the place your adversary is in. Why did you have to tear down their statues of Confederate heroes? What harm were they doing anybody? And so you got a dead girl and 4 others in critical condition that day, and now your side has moved on to attack other things solely because your opponents care about them. You hate Trump when he's doing things that will benefit YOU personally just to be part of the herd. Be very careful....we on the right have about had it with your side and if you do something we simply can't abide, there will be massacres. We hate you too, hopefully more than you will ever know.
LOL

You appear deranged, there’s no one behind him while he pressed on his brakes. And if the crowd was approaching him from the front, despite zero evidence of that, why not back out, away from the crowd?

Why not back out. - that’s a good point.

We know he backed out just fine after ramming the bodies and cars in front of him.

Will went down there was danger chasing him.

No evidence of that.

Now the danger according to Will is in front.

So why does a Nazi drive directly into a dangerous crowd inches from his front number when as the videos show there was a much clearer path behind him.

Here is absolute (photographic - still video) proof that you are lying with no basis in fact.

You wrote “This vehicle is not underway” and posted the video frame when Flag Guy hit the murder weapon on its rear bumper as you claim the vehicle is not moving. You have been shown the location of the bent over no-parking sign and it’s relationship to the rear axle of the murder weapon.

Look again.

WillPower, post: 21357371
This vehicle is not underway, it is idling, both ends of the vehicle are parallel to the ground and a creep is smacking it with a stick....PERIOD.

E3NoqnU.jpg

Then you post the photo with the brake lights on claiming “He's clearly giving the folks immediately ahead of him time to jump out of the way”

However in the brake lights photo you posted this time the bent over no parking sign is clearly a couple car lengths in front of the murder weapon’s front bumper.

Flag guy, (obscured from view), we know is directly just a few feet in front of that sign when this frame is frozen in time. So Flag Guy is also a couple car lengths in front of the murder weapon in this frame.

WillPower, post: 21358747,
He's clearly giving the folks immediately ahead of him time to jump out of the way.

636381488024076491-AP17224684369015.jpg

Your last posted argument was that it was the sign and not the car that moved.

We all know that is a flat out lie.

That’s where this argument ended when you ran away.

Just for the record.

Last edited:
Here is absolute (photographic - still video) proof that you are lying with no basis in fact.

You wrote “This vehicle is not underway” and posted the video frame when Flag Guy hit the murder weapon on its rear bumper as you claim the vehicle is not moving. You have been shown the location of the bent over no-parking sign and it’s relationship to the rear axle of the murder weapon.

Look again.

This vehicle is not underway, it is idling, both ends of the vehicle are parallel to the ground and a creep is smacking it with a stick....PERIOD.

E3NoqnU.jpg

Then you post the photo with the brake lights on claiming “He's clearly giving the folks immediately ahead of him time to jump out of the way”

However in the brake lights photo you posted this time the bent over no parking sign is clearly a couple car lengths in front of the murder weapon’s front bumper.

Flag guy, (obscured from view), we know is directly just a few feet in front of that sign when this frame is frozen in time. So Flag Guy is also a couple car lengths in front of the murder weapon in this frame.

He's clearly giving the folks immediately ahead of him time to jump out of the way.

Just for the record.

You can call me a "liar" all day long but you can't disprove what I proved no matter how many more futile efforts you make. Try to accept some responsibility...your dirtbag heroes antifa chased him, then him in his car into a box canyon, trapped him and then defied his efforts to drive through the crowd and get away. You're the "nazi" here.....always accuse the other side of what you're doing eh, Adolf?

Look again.

E3NoqnU.jpg

Just for the record.

You can call me a "liar" all day long but you can't disprove what I proved no matter how many more futile efforts you make. Try to accept some responsibility...your dirtbag heroes antifa chased him, then him in his car into a box canyon, trapped him and then defied his efforts to drive through the crowd and get away. You're the "nazi" here.....always accuse the other side of what you're doing eh, Adolf?
It was proven you lied. You said he was being chased by the crowd. There isn’t a video or a photo depicting such nonsense. So now the question is... why do you lie to defend a convicted murderer? Is it because you’re a white supremacist like Fields?

It was proven you lied. You said he was being chased by the crowd. There isn’t a video or a photo depicting such nonsense. So now the question is... why do you lie to defend a convicted murderer? Is it because you’re a white supremacist like Fields?

You couldn't prove water is wet, fool. And yes, I'd take ten Fields over one of you scumbag traitors any day of the week. Do I think the white race is superior....fucking A I do and if you hate your own whiteness, you can hang yourself or jump in front of a Dodge Challenger for all I care.

You can call me a "liar" all day long but you can't disprove what I proved no matter how many more futile efforts you make

You cannot explain how the location of the parking sign in relation to the position of the car in two separate photos you posted does not prove the Nazi’s killer car moved at lest three car lengths in a split second. You cannot explain how Flag Guy was three car lengths in front of killer Nazi’s car in one photo and behind the same car a split second later if the car didn’t move. You say the sign is what moved.

To be correct you still have to prove the sign moved.

You have not done so.

Such is your fondness for a Nazi who kills.

You can call me a "liar" all day long but you can't disprove what I proved no matter how many more futile efforts you make

You cannot explain how the location of the parking sign in relation to the position of the car in two separate photos you posted does not prove the Nazi’s killer car moved at lest three car lengths in a split second. You cannot explain how Flag Guy was three car lengths in front of killer Nazi’s car in one photo and behind the same car a split second later on f the car didn’t move. You say the sign is what moved.

To be correct you still have to prove the sign moved.

You have not done so.

Such is your fondness for a Nazi who kills.

You again? :lol: I already finished you off....get over it.

You couldn't prove water is wet, fool. And yes, I'd take ten Fields over one of you scumbag traitors any day of the week. Do I think the white race is superior....fucking A I do and if you hate your own whiteness, you can hang yourself or jump in front of a Dodge Challenger for all I care.
You're a terrible person that should strongly consider suicide.

I already finished you off....get over it.

What did you finish. Got news for you. The parking sign did not move. Your killer Nazi’s car was not standing still. It was moving.

To finish me off you must explain how the parking sign and flag guy standing near it moved three car lengths in a split second.

You can run but you can’t hide.

It appears our very own white nationalist poster is overcome with admiration for a coward who killed an innocent white woman for being on a public street in a crowd where non-whites were present.

His lizard brain must suffer the same genetic defect as the killer Nazi’s.

A brain that can believe the parking sign moved not a running car with a nutjob hater driving it.

Your Nazi pulled up to the crowd - put his car reverse - drove backwards for over a block - stopped - positioned his car and accelerated over a block into the crowd - never stopping or slowing down again.

WillPower, post: 21365670
You again?

Here is indisputable refutation of your lie that Fields stopped his car to allow pedestrians get out of his way, then came under attack, so sped forward in self defense.

“The video shows Fields drive toward the crowd, stop, and reverse, repositioning before speeding into the crowd with greater momentum.”

James Alex Fields

How much did he reverse?

More video evidence:

“...the primary video that prosecutor Nina-Alice Antony showed in court was footage recorded from a Virginia State Police helicopter”

Your Nazi’s defense attorney did not dispute this;

“The video shows counterprotesters gathered at Fourth and Water streets in downtown Charlottesville. A black pickup truck approaching the crowd pulled to the side of the road. A maroon van then stopped on the street in front of the crowd, and a Toyota Camry stopped behind the van. Fields's Dodge approached the Camry from behind at a moderate speed.”

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

“It then backed up, traveling more than a block, before accelerating forward at a rapid clip, ramming into the back of the Camry. Heyer and numerous other people were standing near the vehicles, and the collision sent bodies flying.”

LOLOL

That explains everything. You’re nothing but another piece of shit racist, lying to cover the abhorrent actions of a fellow piece of shit racist.

And of course it was proven. You idiotically claim Fields was being chased, yet there isn’t video on the planet to demonstrate that. Your hollow denials certainly refute nothing.

14ndylk.jpg

LOLOL

That explains everything. You’re nothing but another piece of shit racist, lying to cover the abhorrent actions of a fellow piece of shit racist.

And of course it was proven. You idiotically claim Fields was being chased, yet there isn’t video on the planet to demonstrate that. Your hollow denials certainly refute nothing.

14ndylk.jpg

The reports last December on why Fields was charged with First Degree Murder should shut the last message board Killer Nazi supporter up at least on this case.

I didn’t catch that the cell phone videos that we all saw were not all the prosecutor had.

If you read the full link and other reports about the Virginia State Police helicopter video it is indisputable that Fields fully intended to kill and maim counter protesters with his car.

After circling the area three times, he fucking drove down Fourth Street for over a block to the crowd, stopped, then reversed out of harms way the entire block (no one attacked him or provoked him at this time) . Then he accelerated towards the crowd for the entire block (per the video we all watched) and drove into the crowd.

Nuff said.

“The video shows counterprotesters gathered at Fourth and Water streets in downtown Charlottesville. A black pickup truck approaching the crowd pulled to the side of the road. A maroon van then stopped on the street in front of the crowd, and a Toyota Camry stopped behind the van. Fields's Dodge approached the Camry from behind at a moderate speed.”

Charge upgraded to first-degree murder for driver accused of ramming Charlottesville crowd

“It then backed up, traveling more than a block, before accelerating forward at a rapid clip, ramming into the back of the Camry. Heyer and numerous other people were standing near the vehicles, and the collision sent bodies flying.”

Last edited:

LOLOL

14ndylk.jpg

The reports last December on why Fields was charged with First Degree Murder should shut the last message board Killer Nazi supporter up at least on this case.

I didn’t catch that the cell phone videos that we all saw were not all the prosecutor had.

If you read the full link and other reports about the Virginia State Police helicopter video it is indisputable that Fields fully intended to kill and maim counter protesters with his car.

After circling the area three times, he fucking drove down Fourth Street for over a block to the crowd, stopped, then reversed out of harms way the entire block (no one attacked him or provoked him at this time) . Then he accelerated for and drove into the crowd.

Nuff said.

That’s another good point about the minivan and Toyota. It shows that cars were driving through that street without being attacked. There was nothing for Fields to fear until he chose to attack the crowd with his car.

LOLOL

14ndylk.jpg

After circling the area three times, he fucking drove down Fourth Street for over a block to the crowd, stopped, then reversed out of harms way the entire block (no one attacked him or provoked him at this time) . Then he accelerated for and drove into the crowd.

Nuff said.

That’s another good point about the minivan and Toyota. It shows that cars were driving through that street without being attacked. There was nothing for Fields to fear until he chose to attack the crowd with his car.

Lots of points that betray the Pro-Nazi false, warped and deplorable hate based perspectives.

Like the fact that the attack was Field’s second trip down fourth street so he knew the Camry and minivan could still be there, but this time with people between his car and the Toyota.

The Nazi narrative is Fields was inadvertently blocked by a crowd that was chasing and mobbing his car and that he was not skilled enough as a driver to backup in reverse and he had no choice but to drive into the crowd in self-defense.

What is fascinating in all this is how blind hatred can destroy he ability to reason and think and have respect for facts and evidence in the minds of people like WillP..

What is dangerous about all this is that these types of warped minds arr what lead to senseless violence in the first first place from all sides.

What is sad about this is that facts and evidence can be presented to the WillP... types and not a damn thing will correct him.

Hate is much more dominant in his life. It’s a sad deplorable life he has made for himself.

But we can see how he got there on this thread.

That is somewhat educational and a fairly good cause.

Forum List

Back