White privilidge?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I got pulled over tonight. 48 in a 35. No seatbelt. I opened my door instead of rolling my window down.

I got a ten dollar ticket for a "defective" seatbelt.

First time I've been pulled over in at least 10 years.

Most cops insist you stay in your car and keep your hands where they can see them; it's actually standard procedure, however, that doesn't mean they all do that. Ultimately, it's a judgement call.

• Banned
I might be open to the discussion after tonight. Late night, no request to walk the line. No pushing for insurance. No request for registration.

An odd encounter to say the least.

I might be open to the discussion after tonight. Late night, no request to walk the line. No pushing for insurance. No request for registration.

There's an old saying, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth." You got off light by encountering a cop that wasn't in the mood for a hassle and just wanted to go back to chilling.

• Banned

There's an old saying, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth." You got off light by encountering a cop that wasn't in the mood for a hassle and just wanted to go back to chilling.
I hear you.

I was actually thinking about contesting the ticket just so I could get a courtroom full of people and tell them "cops aren't the enemy"
Then pay the ticket and what ever fine the judge gives me for being a troll.

I never had a problem with cops in Murika. I am always respectful...always 10 & 2..never move toward the glove compartment until I ask permission...sir/ma'am...the whole nine...I also rarely get out of a ticket. It must be my RPF?

Before the cop gets to my window, I get out my driver's license and registration and hold it out the window. The cops look at me and at the paperwork and then walk back to their vehicle, fill out the ticket, come back to my car, hand me my ticket and go on their way, no words necessary. They know I'm guilty of speeding and I know I'm guilty. Arguing with them doesn't change the truth and it would only escalate into a confrontation.

• Banned

He probably had a ticket writing quota.
I've no doubt they have that kind of crap but he had me dead to rights for several tickets and basically gave me the "sorry I bothered you" ticket.

Did he get laid before work or did my white skin blind him to justice?

It was because you were driving while white.
When I get pulled over they usually get halfway to the car before they realize I'm white. Once they do, they give me a wink and go back to their car. After a few days, I usually get a letter in the mail from the mayor apologizing for inconveniencing me, with a bunch of coupons for free donuts.

When I get pulled over they usually get halfway to the car before they realize I'm white. Once they do, they give me a wink and go back to their car. After a few days, I usually get a letter in the mail from the mayor apologizing for inconveniencing me, with a bunch of coupons for free donuts.
I've gotten noise ordinance tickets in the mail, does that count?

In a micro sense, for the traffic ticket go to court and try to reason with the douchebag cop to reduce the charge. There will be a jewish, lesbian judge there so don't expect any humanity.

In a macro sense, Blacks and Browns get free rent, free medical, free food, while they attack the White civilization. Whites are the slaves in this insanity today.

What is your noise coming from?

What is your noise coming from?
15k home theatre system

What the heck is 'White privilidge'? Is that like whining on the Internet that you had an experience of some sort and that small, minuscule experience has meaning way beyond the simple facts of the matter? Is that because you suffer from some reverse discrimination aliment called 'White privilidge'? Wow, you may want to contact a right wing crackpot doctor for they have a cure, good luck. Oh and watch Fox they'll help convince you it was really really serious and your resentment is well founded.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

http://timharford.com/2017/03/the-problem-with-facts/

What the heck is 'White privilidge'? Is that like whining on the Internet that you had an experience of some sort and that small, minuscule experience has meaning way beyond the simple facts of the matter? Is that because you suffer from some reverse discrimination aliment called 'White privilidge'? Wow, you may want to contact a right wing crackpot doctor for they have a cure, good luck. Oh and watch Fox they'll help convince you it was really really serious and your resentment is well founded.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

The Problem With Facts
Jesus Christ dude. Call a doctor & get some Zanex.

It was a simple thread open to a wide range of discussions about an issue that should be dear to you based on your posting history. I even said I was open to altering opinions based on my latest experience yet you somehow found a way to be a total dick about it.
Sorry my thread fucked up your grievance agenda asshole

I got pulled over tonight. 48 in a 35. No seatbelt. I opened my door instead of rolling my window down.

I got a ten dollar ticket for a "defective" seatbelt.

First time I've been pulled over in at least 10 years.

You should of got a speeding ticket as well.

Don't be spilling our white secrets! Tyrone and Jamal read this board!

Forum List

Back