white priviledge is white incompetence

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
:badgrin::badgrin:0

Breaking: GM fires 15 people following ignition switch investigation [UPDATES]
1401976860 UPDATE: The text of this story has been revised with more detail, following Mary Barra's press conference this morning. UPDATE 2: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has made the full Valukas report available at its website, as a PDF download. If you'd like to read it in it's ...

Report: GM expected to release multiple employees over ignition switch recall
1401973140 General Motors is set to hold a major briefing on the results of its internal probe into the ignition switch debacle this morning, with early reports claiming that multiple employees could be terminated due to their role in the recall (or lack thereof). At the top of the list is Ray DeGiorgio, ...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yeah, they get to be as incompetent as they can be WITHOUT it being attributed to their race.

I like how you just assume the there cant be any black people involved. As if black people couldnt possibly have positions that high up in the company. I appreciate your vote of confidence in us white people. Yes, we are exceptionally hirable. :lol:

Yeah, they get to be as incompetent as they can be WITHOUT it being attributed to their race.

There is always a price to pay for behaving badly so often. You guys have earned a TERRIBLE reputation in this country, havent you. You should try to fix your reputation, but im going to assume youll just point the finger at whitey. Oh well, I guess youll have this reputation for a long time then.

I like how you just assume the there cant be any black people involved. As if black people couldnt possibly have positions that high up in the company. I appreciate your vote of confidence in us white people. Yes, we are exceptionally hirable. :lol:
These are white prividged incompetence
Some were removed because of what we consider misconduct or incompetence, others have been relieved because they simply didn’t do enough,” Barra said. “They didn’t take responsibility. They didn’t act with a sense of urgency
these arewhites who think thrie shit dont stink

Forum List

Back