White People only stickers in Texas.

The racists are falling over themselves to out do each other. Running ****** targets were for sale at a gun show in S. Dakota.

Racist Runnin N gger Targets Sold At South Dakota Gun Show

At least they're shooting paper.
Thats all they can shoot. They dont want to deal with the consequences of doing the real thing.
Uh..Asslipias is getting mad...
Hey, did your voice go up three octaves?....
You gonna get that "mad black guy look to scare the shit out of whitey" thing going?....
What's next, the internet tough guy threat?....Spare us...
Paper weight....Dude you couldn't win a fight against a garden gnome
You clowns make me laugh. It would be totally different if you like really would say it in person. :laugh:
You sound like the guy on the bus that got his black ass kicked by an old white man. :lol:

Elite media trying to stir up division and racial hatred. And you fell for it.

What are you, racist?
54445050.jpg
It would not surprise me in the least if this were a plot by a group comprised of minority groups.

It would have to be mexicans but thats not really their style and blacks have been on the decline in Austin since the liberal takeover.
I would bet it was some liberal activist group protesting the gentrification of that particular part of Austin.

If not them, then by the professional appearance of the stickers, my guess would point to one of two groups.

Who ever did it had to meet three criteria.

First, they had to have financial resources.

Second, they had human and material resources, like designers, graphic artists, and access to facilities to produce the stickers, the raw materials, and had to have all of this with out having anyone in the supply chain that would rat them out.

And third, they had to have a political/economic motive for doing this.

Two groups come to mind that would have meet all three of these criteria. The first organization, is of course, CNN itself. They have the in house design crew, the printing staff (or connections to a printing staff) to make the stickers, and the interns to get the stickers out. Plus they clearly have the motive.

The second group is attached to the CIA. Alex Jones Info Wars/Prison Planet, for those who have done the research, is a known, info/disinfo site that likes to release lots of truth mixed with disinformation. This site is CONSTANTLY trying to stir up division and discontent in the population. The elites would love a domestic revolt/riot as it serves their agenda to create martial law/pass more draconian laws. This organization also has all of these tools available to them, plus, they are based in Austin.

As the Ferguson protestor said...its a setup.

The Austin NAACP put those stickers out. They'll get a fundraising boost by spreading racism.

They don't exist douchecanoe, and there is no such thing as black. SMH with your ignorance in believing in fairy tales and artificial social constructs like race.
St Nick was very real. Yes there is such a thing as Black. Homo Sapiens was a Black man until a mutation occurred that eventually resulted in whites.
Yeah, Ok George Jefferson
Dont take my word for it.

"Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Scientists made the discovery after identifying a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans."

Read more: Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
wow just wow, it is called an adaption shitlord.

Color of skin means nothing, we all have the exact same dna and all bleed red. SMH at your bigotry. Your ideology gives way to white supremacist concept like how we all evolved from primates to blacks to whites, as though there is a difference.
Sorry dummy. Its called mutation. Adaptation would me turning white from living in Sweden for 7 years.
Wow, not only are you a religious dupe, you are a scientific illiterate. smh.

What are you, racist?
54445050.jpg
It would not surprise me in the least if this were a plot by a group comprised of minority groups.

It would have to be mexicans but thats not really their style and blacks have been on the decline in Austin since the liberal takeover.
I would bet it was some liberal activist group protesting the gentrification of that particular part of Austin.

If not them, then by the professional appearance of the stickers, my guess would point to one of two groups.

Second, they had human and material resources, like designers, graphic artists, and access to facilities to produce the stickers, the raw materials, and had to have all of this with out having anyone in the supply chain that would rat them out.

Two groups come to mind that would have meet all three of these criteria. The first organization, is of course, CNN itself. They have the in house design crew, the printing staff (or connections to a printing staff) to make the stickers, and the interns to get the stickers out. Plus they clearly have the motive.

The second group is attached to the CIA. Alex Jones Info Wars/Prison Planet, for those who have done the research, is a known, info/disinfo site that likes to release lots of truth mixed with disinformation. This site is CONSTANTLY trying to stir up division and discontent in the population. The elites would love a domestic revolt/riot as it serves their agenda to create martial law/pass more draconian laws. This organization also has all of these tools available to them, plus, they are based in Austin.

That's just nuts. Any kid with a printer can buy the right paper at a stationary store and use MS Paint to make a few stickers. Twelve bucks and an hour's time , and I'll make up a hundred for you

The racists are falling over themselves to out do each other. Running ****** targets were for sale at a gun show in S. Dakota.

Racist Runnin N gger Targets Sold At South Dakota Gun Show

At least they're shooting paper.
Thats all they can shoot. They dont want to deal with the consequences of doing the real thing.
Uh..Asslipias is getting mad...
Hey, did your voice go up three octaves?....
You gonna get that "mad black guy look to scare the shit out of whitey" thing going?....
What's next, the internet tough guy threat?....Spare us...
Paper weight....Dude you couldn't win a fight against a garden gnome
You clowns make me laugh. It would be totally different if you like really would say it in person. :laugh:
You sound like the guy on the bus that got his black ass kicked by an old white man. :lol:
He-she certainly has a bug up its butt about White Folk, that's fer shure... you can just feeeeeel the hate oooozing out of that one.

What are you, racist?
54445050.jpg

Does UT have a graphic arts class and the equipment to make the stickers?
I cant imagine it would take much to make them and it would fit with the radical agenda of some leftwing students. And what better cause than gentrification?

Blacks and Hispanics should be happy that the evil whites are keeping to themselves

I think they'd be much happier seeing racist trash like you run over by a bus.
The problem is my negro friend. We OWN the fucking buses and the ONLY reason you are riding in them is b/c BOBO has given you negro 'Takers' a free bus pass ultimately paid for by White 'Makers' b/c your stupid fucking ancestral chefs in Africa sold your relatives who were then slaves to slave ship for pieces of broken mirror.

Blacks and Hispanics should be happy that the evil whites are keeping to themselves

I think they'd be much happier seeing racist trash like you run over by a bus.
The problem is my negro friend. We OWN the fucking buses and the ONLY reason you are riding in them is b/c BOBO has given you negro 'Takers' a free bus pass ultimately paid for by White 'Makers' b/c your stupid fucking ancestral chefs in Africa sold your relatives who were then slaves to slave ship for pieces of broken mirror.
Thus the history of slavery as told by the resident moron....

They don't seem to understand the definition of exclusively.
Also looking at the colors are those what a white Texan would select.....

I'm not just talking about this thread, exploring the question of your level of racism is going to be a long process. It will undoubtedly require a sampling of many threads, during which we will review your comments and determine how your racism manifest itself, one remark at a time.

You strung two sentences together, I'm proud of you! You still haven't grasp what the thread is about. Though a zone 2 thread rather than the flame zone, you can't quite get the idea of posting on the topic.

It's cool, you're dumb as a dog turd, so what more can be expected?

Oh, have they found who put the "white only" stickers on the businesses? ACORN? Eric Holder? Al Sharpton? Someone offer you a fresh can of Easy-Off if you did it?

Either that, or they have a copy of Microsoft Publisher and an inkjet printer.... :dunno:

Check your privilege Squanto, get back to huffing gasoline and stop posting you bigot.

Why do you hate black people so much? Was one of your five dads black?

Shouldnt you be out on the res drinking cheap whiskey?

Is how you and the other stupid fucks like to spend your afternoon?
Wouldn't you and your pal asceliciousass like to have your very own state, fire dept, police force, docs, nurses, schools, businesses, senator, governor, mayer? That's what it sounds like lately from all that I have been reading.

I wouldnt take anything this guys says seriously. He was an indian about twenty minutes ago now he's black.
Actually he's a sixteen year old White LIB 'pyjama-boy' with a nasty growing addiction problem and bad acne.
He bought himself a full size poster of Sarah Palin, a large jar of vaseline and a pair of women's silk gloves with his last welfare money.

Either that, or they have a copy of Microsoft Publisher and an inkjet printer.... :dunno:
The blank 'stickers' anyone can buy from Staples. Any sentient ten year old can use MP and a printer.

Forum List

Back