White People only stickers in Texas.

Did you even watch the video?
They said it was in response to the gentrification of the neighborhood.
In other words liberal activist.
I have a question....
When Minorities move into predominantly white neighborhoods it is labeled "integration" and looked upon as 'progress'.
SO why is it when white people move into a predominantly minority neighborhood it is labeled "gentrification" and deemed a negative?
These idiot libs are so confused about their causes, they cannot even get their bullshit stories straight

You'd like think so. You need some kind of explanation to make your little world work.

And you're both back at the same time as well,what a coincedence. You're either dating or a pair of socks.

If you think that's true then you should report it.

I dont report people,thats for pussies. And funny you should suggest it,thats what asslips does.

No I insist, if you believe I'm someone else you should feel obliged to report the offense. Unless you just don't believe in the rules.

So both you and asslips use the offline shit. Hmmmm...

You are completely full of shit, otherwise you would report the offense. What are you afraid of? Are you scared of everything in life? Don't you have the courage of your convictions? Why are you such a chickenshit?

Oh? They declared that to be the case for sure? I missed that confirmation.
Tough shit....This story is hogwash.
The fact that Austin is considered to be Texas' little liberal enclave, the smoking gun is pointing towards liberal activists trying to stir up trouble.
It would also not surprise me one bit that the businesses that got the stickers were targeted because the owners were discovered to be conservatives.

You really aren't very bright, are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want to draw attention to your racism and your ignorance as well?
Between you and the house ****** who believes in imaginary sky fairies, the ignorance and bigotry overwhelms the forum. Smh

I think you might be giving yourself a little too much credit, you're really not so overwhelming.
I know I am not, I am trying to bring sanity to this board, between you bigots and dumb xtians the ignorance and bigotry, the sanity is drowned out. smh

So I'm guessing you don't have any shoe laces either.
Wow, just wow, check your shoelace privilege you loving bigot. You know how many starving children in Africa or India only wish to have a pair of shoes, yet you mock them. smh

No, how many?

So what did mean by flying spaghetti monster? Is that the new monkey god or something?
Google it shitlord.
Not interested now. You exceeded the time limit.
SMH at your ignorance, you probably believe in santa claus as well alogn with your magic sky fairy. wow, just wow.
Santa Claus or St Nick the Black man?
They don't exist douchecanoe, and there is no such thing as black. SMH with your ignorance in believing in fairy tales and artificial social constructs like race.
St Nick was very real. Yes there is such a thing as Black. Homo Sapiens was a Black man until a mutation occurred that eventually resulted in whites.

And you're both back at the same time as well,what a coincedence. You're either dating or a pair of socks.

I dont report people,thats for pussies. And funny you should suggest it,thats what asslips does.

No I insist, if you believe I'm someone else you should feel obliged to report the offense. Unless you just don't believe in the rules.

You are completely full of shit, otherwise you would report the offense. What are you afraid of? Are you scared of everything in life? Don't you have the courage of your convictions? Why are you such a chickenshit?
How did you become lower than chicken shit? Did you have to work at it? Or does it come to you naturally?

Between you and the house ****** who believes in imaginary sky fairies, the ignorance and bigotry overwhelms the forum. Smh

I think you might be giving yourself a little too much credit, you're really not so overwhelming.
I know I am not, I am trying to bring sanity to this board, between you bigots and dumb xtians the ignorance and bigotry, the sanity is drowned out. smh

So I'm guessing you don't have any shoe laces either.
Wow, just wow, check your shoelace privilege you loving bigot. You know how many starving children in Africa or India only wish to have a pair of shoes, yet you mock them. smh

No, how many?
You little shit, stop belittling them and use bing or yahoo to find out. I am not here to guide you on your ignorance of suffering in the world smh

Google it shitlord.
SMH at your ignorance, you probably believe in santa claus as well alogn with your magic sky fairy. wow, just wow.
They don't exist douchecanoe, and there is no such thing as black. SMH with your ignorance in believing in fairy tales and artificial social constructs like race.
St Nick was very real. Yes there is such a thing as Black. Homo Sapiens was a Black man until a mutation occurred that eventually resulted in whites.
Yeah, Ok George Jefferson

You really aren't very bright, are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want to draw attention to your racism and your ignorance as well?

You are far from sane. Youre a racist white boy in europe. You cant get more insane than that.
I am a social justice advocate and a social critic, trying to help you break your programming you dumb uncle tom.

Can't get much more brainwashed than belonging to some "god" believing cult like xtianity.
Ok I see your problem. You think I'm a christian? Monkeys like you typically have a problem distinguishing reality from fiction.

Those stickers look professionally designed and produced.

The tee potty slime is indeed very racist. There's probably a lot of cross over membership between kkk/white supremacy slime because slime gravitates to slime.

Notice they were placed during the night, in the dark - exactly when bed bugs, cockroaches and racists come out of hiding.
Oh gee. Look who it is....The great American bullshit artist.
Umm, so liberals are incapable of professional design and production?.....Ok, thanks for clearing up that concern...
Fucking dumb ass.
How many more more times will you have to be reminded to not come to a gun fight with a knife?

Google it shitlord.

I'll use this post illustrate how fucking stupid these right wing racist idiots really are. How stupid would you have to be to respond to yourself? That would be a red flag easily discovered by a forum administrator.

Dont take my word for it.

"Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Scientists made the discovery after identifying a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans."

Read more: Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's the problem with the OP. It assumes too much, and here's why:

"The stickers were neither produced nor knowingly displayed by the businesses and were removed by their employees when discovered this morning," he said Wednesday.

The stickers were placed between midnight Tuesday and 7 a.m. Wednesday. It's unclear how many businesses were affected, but those that were targeted took them off, officials said"

Austin mayor outraged by white people only stickers posted on businesses - CNN.com
The mayor looks like he went into faux outrage then once it was apparent this is most likely a prank perpetrated by libs, the mayor has to back pedal

"Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Scientists made the discovery after identifying a key gene that contributes to lighter skin colour in Europeans."

Read more: Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online
What's your point?....
Other than derailing a thread for your own racist bigoted purposes.
Ya know what, you are not even worth of getting hit by a speeding tractor trailer.
You should be tied to a beehive coated with honey and left in a known bear habitat.

What's your point?....
Other than derailing a thread for your own racist bigoted purposes.
Ya know what, you are not even worth of getting hit by a speeding tractor trailer.
You should be tied to a beehive coated with honey and left in a known bear habitat.
You guys get really really mad when I make you face reality. Its amusing. :laugh:

I have a question....
When Minorities move into predominantly white neighborhoods it is labeled "integration" and looked upon as 'progress'.
SO why is it when white people move into a predominantly minority neighborhood it is labeled "gentrification" and deemed a negative?
These idiot libs are so confused about their causes, they cannot even get their bullshit stories straight

You know I never thought about it that way. Good point.
We also have "white flight" is there a black equivalent?

I have a question....

You know I never thought about it that way. Good point.
We also have "white flight" is there a black equivalent?

So have you reported the offense yet?

Reporting is for pussies. Just like I dont call the police...until the smoke clears.

Forum List

Back