Trump's Wildwood, NJ Rally in 95 Seconds

Wow let’s see you post the whole rally instead of a heavily edited few moments and even having a few pieces from past rallies to just create more bs.

What on Earth was he even talking about?

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said. “The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” he said, apparently rooting for the villain played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film.

Trump used the Hannibal Lecter riff to compare undocumented immigrants to cannibals, saying “they’re destroying our country.”

Later on, Trump did his usual schtick about windmills “killing all the birds,” while also doubling down on a previous false claim that offshore ones are killing whales.

Fucking bizarre

The gaslighting projectionism of MAGA is disgusting.
Re: The OP video of this thread, compiled to deceive by Democrats.

Anyone stupid enough to believe that vid is anywhere near accurate has serious cognition problems.

Shame on the makers of it for thinking they could bald-faced lie like that and ever be taken seriously ever again.

They just emptied a Glock magazine into their own foot.

The OP video of this thread is gaslighting projectionism and pure lies.

Also the OP, AKA Crapitus, probably should have waited until something better came along instead of posting this

hot load of dog shit.

Last edited:
Why 95 seconds? Is that the length of a typical incoherent Biden speech? Trump spoke for an hour and a half to the largest political rally audience in N.J. history.

Trump can jabber for hours.. He loves to hear himself talk. But, there's no substance. He's a persecuted victim and hates everyone because life is so unfair.

What on Earth was he even talking about?

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said. “The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” he said, apparently rooting for the villain played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film.

Trump used the Hannibal Lecter riff to compare undocumented immigrants to cannibals, saying “they’re destroying our country.”

Later on, Trump did his usual schtick about windmills “killing all the birds,” while also doubling down on a previous false claim that offshore ones are killing whales.

The invasion is killing our country. Now they are stealing our oil.

But hamas democrats love that.

Comparing the invasion to Hannibal Lecter wasn't quite on point. A closer to the mark comparison would be to Jeffrey Dahmer. He successfully persuaded a police officer that the teenager who escaped was just part of a gay lovers spat. He got the cop to return the kid to his death. This really is illegal immigration. When democrats put Jose and Juan in your neighborhood think of that cop who took a boy back to Jeffrey Dahmer.

your premise is a lie,,
Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – Trump is a pathological liar and criminal, a coward and corrupt degenerate, and a hateful racist and bigot unfit to hold any public office.

Voting for the likes of Trump is unmitigated madness, completely devoid of justification.

Forum List

Back