Trump's Wildwood, NJ Rally in 95 Seconds

Dementia Don is more incoherent than ever.

How can anyone even consider voting for this obviously addled person?

Easily.

You've already shown us that a Celery Stalk can occupy the WH.

We'll just bring in a pumpkin.

Who appoints judges based on qualifications....not thier gender or race.

What on Earth was he even talking about?

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said. “The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” he said, apparently rooting for the villain played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film.

Trump used the Hannibal Lecter riff to compare undocumented immigrants to cannibals, saying “they’re destroying our country.”

Later on, Trump did his usual schtick about windmills “killing all the birds,” while also doubling down on a previous false claim that offshore ones are killing whales.

The great irony here is none of the Trump devotees can make sense of Dear Leader's rambling, incoherent babble, but.... We had 80,000 cult members turn out to hear it!

Yea, we know, we've been saying you're a cult for years now, you don't need to remind us.

Remind yourself instead.

The great irony here is none of the Trump devotees can make sense of Dear Leader's rambling, incoherent babble, but.... We had 80,000 cult members turn out to hear it!

Yea, we know, we've been saying you're a cult for years now, you don't need to remind us.

Remind yourself instead.
And there is well over 80,000 morons watching the country being destroyed by an illegitimate president and believing the same bullshit you do. They have shit all over the citizen so at least there is plenty for you to eat.

Forum List

Back