White People Doing Good

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Unfortunately they were kicked out of the ball park but they did make a statement. Check the banner. So much truth in it. The US was built by racism.

Fenway Park Security Confiscate 'Racism Is as American as Baseball' Fan Banner

hi-res-23caac59a396cfa902e3fa4061a735b7_crop_north.jpg

So sad, too bad, you hate white people so much. Until my times comes, I am not going anywhere. So bark away. Your racism is OLD.

So sad, too bad, you hate white people so much. Until my times comes, I am not going anywhere. So bark away. Your racism is OLD.
I have no issue with these type of white people. I dont hate the other type I just know they are beneath me.

pfffttttt dream on.
I'm wide awake with inner eyelids glued open. How do you think i able to see the racism so clearly? What do you think of the white people that feel the same as i do?

People who always make politics about race are racist.

People who put their race ahead of their country are racist.

People who are in race based political organizations are racist.

People who are in race based student organizations are racist.

People who are in race based employee organizations are racist.

People who demand racial preference in hiring are racist

People who demand racial preference in college admissions are racist

People who are opposed to enforcing our immigration laws are racist.

People who refuse to accept that America is a sovereign country are racist

People who do not accept that America is an English speaking country are racist

People who oppose Voter ID are racist

Democrats are racist.

I have no issue with these type of white people. I dont hate the other type I just know they are beneath me.

pfffttttt dream on.
I'm wide awake with inner eyelids glued open. How do you think i able to see the racism so clearly? What do you think of the white people that feel the same as i do?

They don't...trust me. Don't you ever get tired of doing nothing, and thinking nothing but about race? I pity your misery.

Last edited:
People who always make politics about race are racist.

People who put their race ahead of their country are racist.

People who are in race based political organizations are racist.

People who are in race based student organizations are racist.

People who are in race based employee organizations are racist.

People who demand racial preference in hiring are racist

People who demand racial preference in college admissions are racist

People who are opposed to enforcing our immigration laws are racist.

People who refuse to accept that America is a sovereign country are racist

People who do not accept that America is an English speaking country are racist

People who oppose Voter ID are racist

Democrats are racist.
I'm not familiar with you at all.. Can you prove any of your points to be true or are you just offering your opinion?

pfffttttt dream on.

They don't...trust me. Don't you ever get tired of doing nothing, and and thinking nothing but about race? I pity your misery.
The people that hung that banner absolutely feel the same way I do.

I never get tired of pointing out racism. Its not in my nature to bury my head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend it doesnt exist. When you do that racism wins.

LOL Well, enjoy your misery. I would hate to be you if that was all I thought about. We're all just people. You'll be much happier if you would awaken to that.

LOL Well, enjoy your misery. I would hate to be you if that was all I thought about. We're all just people. You'll be much happier if you would awaken to that.
I dont feel miserable.

We are definitely not all people. Some whites are absolutely sub-human. What else explains the protracted racism that abounds here and in this country?

One of my favorite sayings I point out to Black people that believe the lies whites tell.

A great quote :

The ancient strategy of divide and conquer is masterfully used to herd us into intellectual, economic, spiritual, gender, and racial groups at conflict with one another in order for the powers that shouldn’t be to manipulate events for their purposes. This is nothing new… it’s been used by authoritarians throughout history to gain power over their subjects. Only today, the technocratic elite have been able to invade our minds leaving many clueless as to what’s happening around them.

Racism is not an American invention, but baseball is. The banner infers that there is something uniquely American about Racism and that is not true. You can find Racism in every corner of the world. You can also find good people in every corner of the world. If you are determined to find Racism in everything and you try hard enough, you will.

I dont feel miserable.

We are definitely not all people. Some whites are absolutely sub-human. What else explains the protracted racism that abounds here and in this country?

I wish I knew the answer. And I wish I could make it all go away. At the same time I do not believe fighting and name calling does anything but make it worse.

Racism is not an American invention, but baseball is. The banner infers that there is something uniquely American about Racism and that is not true. You can find Racism in every corner of the world. You can also find good people in every corner of the world. If you are determined to find Racism in everything and you try hard enough, you will.
Its probably alluding to the fact that so many whites deny racism is an issue. When you have a group of people telling you for decades about things like police brutality and you deny it even when shown video evidence you realize how much damage racism does.

I dont feel miserable.

I wish I knew the answer. And I wish I could make it all go away. At the same time I do not believe fighting and name calling does anything but make it worse.
So you think Blacks should turn the other cheek and deal with it for say another 400 years?

Forum List

Back