White People Doing Good

So sad, too bad, you hate white people so much. Until my times comes, I am not going anywhere. So bark away. Your racism is OLD.
I have no issue with these type of white people. I dont hate the other type I just know they are beneath me.
Yet your very existence is lived out beneath their shadow. Your petulant, angst ridden posts would carry more weight if they were being typed out from a black run nation...

So sad, too bad, you hate white people so much. Until my times comes, I am not going anywhere. So bark away. Your racism is OLD.
So pointing out. White racism means he hates white people?

I dunno, does it? He's pretty much admitted he does........albeit only certain types...whatever that means.
I don't think he hates white people in general, I think he just hates the race trolls hanging around USMB who constantly berate blacks
Here. Like me, he hates the hypocrisy of those supposedly white liberals and conservatives who.seem to give racists like shootspeeders and meathead a nod and a wink while feigning support for black causes. In the face of such an onslaught
Of racist vitriol, and the tolerance shown for it by a large contigency of whites and white wannabes, what black person of Asceplias' obvious intelligence would not reciprocate?
Since no one cares about the constant vile attacks on blacks here...those whites or blacks who respond to the racist cabals in kind feel we have been given license to remind White people of their own social shortcomings and iniquities. Our philosophy :love me like a fellow American brother and I will love you. Hate me like a fool and I will respond in kind.

I have no issue with these type of white people. I dont hate the other type I just know they are beneath me.

You're a hate filled tard. Nobody really cares about your opinion
If you didnt care you wouldnt have responded when I wasnt even talking to you. I know better. :laugh:

Its a great deflection from the point. If they claim youre racist they dont have to address the issue. If you notice white people always say youre racist if you...

1. Celebrate your heritage.
2. Say Black Lives Matter.
3. Point out racism.

They want you to make them feel comfortable with the system they have set up for themselves. Any deviation from that mantra means youre racist.

Yet your very existence is lived out beneath their shadow. Your petulant, angst ridden posts would carry more weight if they were being typed out from a black run nation...
My existence is lived out on a much higher plane physically and mentally than any white inbred racist monkey. What do you mean by my posts would "carry more weight"? Carry more weight with who?

Racism is not an American invention, but baseball is. The banner infers that there is something uniquely American about Racism and that is not true. You can find Racism in every corner of the world. You can also find good people in every corner of the world. If you are determined to find Racism in everything and you try hard enough, you will.
Its probably alluding to the fact that so many whites deny racism is an issue. When you have a group of people telling you for decades about things like police brutality and you deny it even when shown video evidence you realize how much damage racism does.
There are policemen who are Racists. There are many more who are not. The Police as an entity are not Racists just as America as an entity is not Racist. You will always be able to find individuals who are Racists. Fortunately they are becoming more and more scarce with each generation.
I find the opposite to be true. I grew up in the hood and all the cops were racists. There was no hiding that fact. When I became an adult I met my first white cop that wasnt a racist. I later had cops marry into my family. One common prevailing theme they have all without exception told to me is that most white cops are racist.

Unfortunately they were kicked out of the ball park but they did make a statement. Check the banner. So much truth in it. The US was built by racism.

Fenway Park Security Confiscate 'Racism Is as American as Baseball' Fan Banner

hi-res-23caac59a396cfa902e3fa4061a735b7_crop_north.jpg

Oh well, not going to lose any sleep over it.
I dont recall suggesting you do. If I did can you quote me?

pfffttttt dream on.
I'm wide awake with inner eyelids glued open. How do you think i able to see the racism so clearly? What do you think of the white people that feel the same as i do?

They don't...trust me. Don't you ever get tired of doing nothing, and and thinking nothing but about race? I pity your misery.
The people that hung that banner absolutely feel the same way I do.

I never get tired of pointing out racism. Its not in my nature to bury my head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend it doesnt exist. When you do that racism wins.

Im pretty sure Kat doesnt pretend racism does not exist. It does exist and should be addressed when it does happen. You may think other people are denying racism exists just because they view America differently from you but its not necessarily so. I believe racism exists but I don't believe everything revolves around racism. What you don't understand is that many people are just tired of those assertions and see that as really not accomplishing anything positive except drive people apart from each other. They are not denying racism, and for example, I believe one way of eliminating racism as it pertains to white on black racism is by making black people more prosperous through having hope, and having hope by having an education (other than the constant education of how bad whites are screwing them), an education that allows them to have better careers and families. Which would then change many whites perspectives on black people as well.

Some of us you say are denying racism, see that that hope is not possible, because academia is filling their head full of negativity. There is plenty of that everyday in the real world to deal with but the very place that gives them a chance to focus on something else, just piles it on. Negativity breeds more negativity which doesnt move you ahead. Just because I'm pragmatic about it doesnt mean i dont believe racism exists.
I already know black youths get harsher sentences in court rooms for non-violent offenses than white youths,
But how much of that did Obama correct in all his 8 years? the only way you can make real change is by changing peoples perspective , not by asserting constantly that everything they do is based on white supremecy and unfair advantage simply because they are also judged by skin color.
But I understand most people are all about instant gratification so, unfortunately things will probably get worse before they get better

So are you basically saying Black people should wait for white peoples perspective to change? I want to make sure you dont view this as an accusation but thats exactly the meaning I got from your post.

Heres the problem. If Black people waited on whites things would never change. I personally dont see any honor or sense in the long suffering role it appears white people want Blacks to play. I could give less than a damn about how whites feel about my stance. If it bothers whites that I wont wait for whites to get their shit together then thats a white issue that they may need counseling for. The hypocrisy of whites is incredibly unbelievable. You have had 400 plus years with things in your favor and you still have the nerve to tell someone to wait? :laugh:

Unfortunately they were kicked out of the ball park but they did make a statement. Check the banner. So much truth in it. The US was built by racism.

Fenway Park Security Confiscate 'Racism Is as American as Baseball' Fan Banner

hi-res-23caac59a396cfa902e3fa4061a735b7_crop_north.jpg

You know, If they hadn't put that sign up... I would never had known there was racism in America. i had never heard that before. And at the same time there are always people who are against racism, wether you believe it or not.
Of course there were always people against racism. Black, NA, Chinese, Japanese etc etc. Or maybe you only consider whites like John Brown as people?

pfffttttt dream on.
I'm wide awake with inner eyelids glued open. How do you think i able to see the racism so clearly? What do you think of the white people that feel the same as i do?

They don't...trust me. Don't you ever get tired of doing nothing, and and thinking nothing but about race? I pity your misery.

I never get tired of pointing out racism. Its not in my nature to bury my head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend it doesnt exist. When you do that racism wins.

So that what I have to do to get a waiver from you. Well at least now I know the process. :biggrin:

You know what. Racism exists. It's not American. It exists strongly in places where there are hardly any Black people. Not so much where they do live. Judging all people in class on stereotypes is what you do. It's disgusting. And it alienates most of the people who feel exactly like those idiots making baseball into a farting contest.

Slavery exists. It is a FAR GREATER EVIL.. How about you and me focus on that? MUCH more productive than GUESSING ---- who's the racist...

pfffttttt dream on.

So that what I have to do to get a waiver from you. Well at least now I know the process. :biggrin:

You know what. Racism exists. It's not American. It exists strongly in places where there are hardly any Black people. Not so much where they do live. Judging all people in class on stereotypes is what you do. It's disgusting. And it alienates most of the people who feel exactly like those idiots making baseball into a farting contest.

Slavery exists. It is a FAR GREATER EVIL.. How about you and me focus on that? MUCH more productive than GUESSING ---- who's the racist...
Of course racism isnt just american. Did anyone say it was? The point of the thread is that america was built on racism. So here is the challenge for whites such as yourself. When the topic is laid out how can you address the topic without getting defensive and deflecting? Look at your post for example. You barely touched the topic. You spent most of your post either deflecting or explaining why you are angry for them hanging the sign.

pfffttttt dream on.

Of course racism isnt just american. Did anyone say it was? The point of the thread is that america was built on racism. So here is the challenge for whites such as yourself. When the topic is laid out how can you address the topic without getting defensive and deflecting? Look at your post for example. You barely touched the topic. You spent most of your post either deflecting or explaining why you are angry for them hanging the sign.

You minimized the discussion by making it about finding absolution from hanging a sign. That's what I responded to. I didn't realize I could catch a break from being accused by merely hauling out a sign at a fucking baseball game. If it's that easy, we all just run taglines in our siglines and then you HAVE to back off. Right?

I did more than TOUCH the topic. I exposed your motive for posting this incident as a topic.

You minimized the discussion by making it about finding absolution from hanging a sign. That's what I responded to. I didn't realize I could catch a break from being accused by merely hauling out a sign at a fucking baseball game. If it's that easy, we all just run taglines in our siglines and then you HAVE to back off. Right?

I did more than TOUCH the topic. I exposed your motive for posting this incident as a topic.
How did you get it was about finding absolution from my post? i dont know those people so I have no idea if they were racists at some point in their lives. All I see is that they were white and they spoke the truth. What do you mean by catch a break and me backing off? Are you saying you are overwhelmed by me or on a larger scale by Blacks pointing out racism? You didnt expose my motive. I exposed it. Says so right in the title.

"White People Doing Good"

Reminds me of Michelle Obama's absolution on the kidnappings of those African schoolgirls. Just look very concerned and sad and hold up a sign saying #bringhomeourgirls.
Why would the FLOTUS need absolution because someone was kidnapped? Can you tell me what absolution means to you? This is the second time you have used it and it doesnt make sense.

asslips is such a victim :/
While being one of the most racist posters on the board...
Dumbfuck

How did you get it was about finding absolution from my post? i dont know those people so I have no idea if they were racists at some point in their lives. All I see is that they were white and they spoke the truth. What do you mean by catch a break and me backing off? Are you saying you are overwhelmed by me or on a larger scale by Blacks pointing out racism? You didnt expose my motive. I exposed it. Says so right in the title.

How did I figure out it's about gaining absolution from racism charges? OH -- I dunno -- maybe the TITLE of your thread or your post #3 ---- :eusa_dance:

People hanging banner == no Asclepias problem. People NOT hanging banners == Asclepias suspects.

By post #3 -- there's only 2 types of white people --- the banner hangers and the racists. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of Michelle Obama's absolution on the kidnappings of those African schoolgirls. Just look very concerned and sad and hold up a sign saying #bringhomeourgirls.
Why would the FLOTUS need absolution because someone was kidnapped? Can you tell me what absolution means to you? This is the second time you have used it and it doesnt make sense.

Apparently TO YOU -- you can achieve complete absolution of responsibility for any problem by LOOKING concerned and holding up a slogan. Nothing much was DONE by hubby on the topic other than a twitter storm of "concern"..

I could hang a banner and go and take credit for fixing racism.. But some people's measure -- I'd be a fucking hero....

How did I figure out it's about gaining absolution from racism charges? OH -- I dunno -- maybe the TITLE of your thread or your post #3 ---- :eusa_dance:

People hanging banner == no Asclepias problem. People NOT hanging banners == Asclepias suspects.

By post #3 -- there's only 2 types of white people --- the banner hangers and the racists. :rolleyes:
You dont have a future in reading comprehension. Its more like this.

white eople speaking truth about racism == no Asclepias problem White people being racist, denying racim == Asclepias has contempt for.

If you look at post 3 you need only to look back at what I was specifically addressing. Using context helps with reading comprehension.

Its a great deflection from the point. If they claim youre racist they dont have to address the issue. If you notice white people always say youre racist if you...

1. Celebrate your heritage.
2. Say Black Lives Matter.
3. Point out racism.

They want you to make them feel comfortable with the system they have set up for themselves. Any deviation from that mantra means youre racist.

Not at all, Celebrating your heritage is great, The Italians and Irish do that also. Saying black lives matter is fine, I think black lives matter, but you know its just not that, its the part of saying you want cops dead, then they dont really have people speaking, but rather, blocking freeways streets and breaking shop windows etc.
Point out racism when there is racism... not just pointing out some kid is racist because hes born white.

We can see what this is really all about, there is a radical part of the left wing who would like to do away with the US constitution, and symbols like the US flag, then replace it with something more representative in their minds, something more socialist in nature. Once they convince everyone that everything in the US is racist, because the people who created the country was racist, all white people have unfair privileges and advantages, are evil by virtue of genetics it will be so much easier to accomplish that.

No I have no issue with people being proud of their African Heritage whatsoever.... Only people who use that as a trojan horse to accomplish something else.

Forum List

Back