First Question on Cross Examination of Michael Cohen: Are you an honest person?

Point was, he paid daniels at Trump's direction.
Trump said "let's just pay her in cash." Cohen said "no, no, no, I got this".

NDA's are not illegal. Politicians do it all the time, and the US Congress has a slush fund for that purpose.

You just can't use campaign funds to pay them.
It doesn't take a psychic to realize that Trump was going to need a slush fund for fixing problems, like he had already done with the doorman and McDougal.
Those NDA's were paid by AMI, after Cohen promised Pecker would be reimbursed. Pecker later declined to take the reimbursement, that was not at Trump's request- it angered Cohen at the time.

There was no "slush fund". Trump paid Cohen from his personal funds.

Cohen pled to the violations because he was facing 30-70 years for the tax and banking fraud. He would have said anything to get that reduced.

He will not say anything in court that contradicts what he already pled guilty to, that would violate his plea deal and send him back to prison.

LMAO. You must think Cohen is a psychic if the reason he took out the HELOC was to pay Daniels... :cuckoo:

2018: Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations

Easy answer...

"I have made mistakes in the past where I was not honest and forthcoming and I paid a steep price for those times. I have learned a hard lesson and strive to do better".
"So you have not lied once since you were sent to Federal prison following your conviction for lying?"

NDA's are not illegal. Politicians do it all the time, and the US Congress has a slush fund for that purpose.

Those NDA's were paid by AMI, after Cohen promised Pecker would be reimbursed. Pecker later declined to take the reimbursement, that was not at Trump's request- it angered Cohen at the time.

Cohen pled to the violations because he was facing 30-70 years for the tax and banking fraud. He would have said anything to get that reduced.

He will not say anything in court that contradicts what he already pled guilty to, that would violate his plea deal and send him back to prison.
You can keep telling yourself that, but Cohen didn't do anything without Trump's direction.

If Cohen is guilty, Trump is guilty.

"everybody lies, it is part of the human condition"
??? You just claimed Cohen has not lied since he went to Federal Prison.

Judge in the SDNY disagrees with you, that Cohen has again lied in Court, no less.

??? You just claimed Cohen has not lied since he went to Federal Prison.

I claimed no such thing, are you really this fucking stupid?

I gave an answer that Cohen could give is asked the question in the OP.

Holy fuck dude, learn how to follow the flow of a thread, or have a 4th grader explain it all to you.

I claimed no such thing, are you really this fucking stupid?

I gave an answer that Cohen could give is asked the question in the OP.

Holy fuck dude, learn how to follow the flow of a thread, or have a 4th grader explain it all to you.
You big poopyhead. I win, you lose

Have a blessed day

It's fun watching them turn into pretzels to paint Cohen as an honest hero.

Forum List

Back