White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

White people have it worse today than anyone has ever had it since slavery was legal.

"White privilege" is nothing but a bullshit concept created by the very institutions that supposedly give preference to white people. Black people have no fucking clue what it is like to have an entire side of the political spectrum entirely dedicated to destroying their culture and identity, neither do they know what it is like to have 24/7 media talking shit about them or to be forced to send their children to schools where they will be bullied and attacked because of their race while the perpetrators are the ones protected by the school system.

Are you still upset about that Swirlie you got in middle school? Let it go, man! Let it go!

Of course, there is white privilege. You only need to look at the unemployment figures by race.

ted_20111005.png

Or incarceration rates.

View attachment 275859

Or pretty much any other stat.

I also find it amusing that you whine about "White identify", when most white folks gave up their identity a long time ago. No one in my family speaks German anymore. The same can be said for the Italians or Poles or whatever.
Your charts prove absolutely nothing. You truly are an idiot for believing that showing poverty rates or incarceration rates without any sort of context somehow proves "white privilege". You are the one who is actually arguing for privileges for non white people because you want non white people to get something for nothing while white people get little to nothing for actually working and staying within the law.

Europeans who came to America in the past gave up much of their identity as Europeans to be an American and to have a new culture, the same culture that Democrats are now destroying. Your ancestors threw away their European culture to essentially allow idiots like you to destroy the American culture you were inherited by voting Democrat.

Look, I am sorry to have to tell you this, but you aren't privileged. You don't have magic plot armor for having white skin. You actually have far less than any "minority" whom you think is helpless. As soon as the shit hits the fan you will fucked in ways that you never thought possible and because you believed that nothing terrible could happen to you you won't even be able to make it out of the initial shock before it is too late.

White people have it worse today than anyone has ever had it since slavery was legal.

I am truly embarrassed for you, that you would think such stupidity is one thing, that you would post it in an open forum takes you stupidity to a whole new level

Ah ye, those minorites.. They have it so worse. The difference between them an you Joe? They actually did something with their lives given to them by God, not some liberal who decided not to kill them or not. Also, they used their talents to the best of their abilities Joe, something you dont seem to find, or worse just to lazy to find. So continue to bitch and moan Joe, because you deserve to be worthless and poor. I used to feel sorry for assholes like you, but not any more, you vote for the very people who keep you poor.

Again, make really good money and own two properties... but never mind... this wasn't about me.

This was about the OP being whiny because they are picking on him for being a white male.

I also find it funny because you were trained by the government and work government contracts for the Military Industrial Complex, but you whine about other people being on the government teet?

Too fucking funny. It's like a call-girl calling a streetwalker a whore.
Come on Joe, you said that the minorities in the US have it bad...Want to see what really bad is Joe, compared to the poor people of the US? God I hate you and your "Whiteness Envy". Every one one of these countries is run by minorities Joe, why do you want your country to be like LA, San Fransicko, or southside Chicago Joe?

I am truly embarrassed for you, that you would think such stupidity is one thing, that you would post it in an open forum takes you stupidity to a whole new level
I am truly embarrassed that a Jar Head like you would be a traitor to this country...

Your charts prove absolutely nothing. You truly are an idiot for believing that showing poverty rates or incarceration rates without any sort of context somehow proves "white privilege". You are the one who is actually arguing for privileges for non white people because you want non white people to get something for nothing while white people get little to nothing for actually working and staying within the law.

Um, no, you are a bit confused, as always. The problem here is that when a white kid smokes a little dope, he gets a treatment program. When a black kid smokes a little dope, he get prison and a permanent mark on his record. Same thing for a lot of other things. This is why Rush Limbaugh isn't doing hard time for his drug crimes, but some poor black single mom is.

Europeans who came to America in the past gave up much of their identity as Europeans to be an American and to have a new culture, the same culture that Democrats are now destroying. Your ancestors threw away their European culture to essentially allow idiots like you to destroy the American culture you were inherited by voting Democrat.

Again... this is where your confusion comes in. I would love to have a nice, cushy union job like my Dad had. You know, the kind if you got sick, they couldn't fire you or fuck with your career, which actually did happen to me in the Mid-Oughts and permanently cured me of voting Republican. The thing is, minorities and Democrats didn't take those things away... that was other white guys with more money.

In fact, I would say every awful thing that was every done to me in my 41 year plus career was done by another white person.

Look, I am sorry to have to tell you this, but you aren't privileged. You don't have magic plot armor for having white skin. You actually have far less than any "minority" whom you think is helpless. As soon as the shit hits the fan you will fucked in ways that you never thought possible and because you believed that nothing terrible could happen to you you won't even be able to make it out of the initial shock before it is too late.

So again, what awful thing happened to you to make you so racist?

I mean, I've had a lot of setbacks in my career. My response has been to build better defenses... But none of them have been because some minority got something.

In fact, the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action have been... wait for it.. White women.

Come on Joe, you said that the minorities in the US have it bad...Want to see what really bad is Joe, compared to the poor people of the US? God I hate you and your "Whiteness Envy". Every one one of these countries is run by minorities Joe, why do you want your country to be like LA, San Fransicko, or southside Chicago Joe?

Uh, last time I checked, LA, SF and Chicago were my country, and it's a fucking shame we let this sort of thing happen.

Let the GOP have it's way, the whole country will look like that, except for the gated communities the rich live in.

The thing is, your One Percenter buddies don't want to elevate minorities, they want to push the white working class down, and they've been doing a pretty good job of it the last 40 years.

But white people, being kind of dumb... just keep falling for it.

I am truly embarrassed that a Jar Head like you would be a traitor to this country...

Bite me. Just because I do not worship your god sitting in the White house does not make me a traitor to this country. Unlike you I actually put the country first, and not the party like you.

Slavery is alive and well in non-white cultures today. Not sure where you are getting the “we were one of the last countries to get rid of slavery”.

I am not looking down on anybody..... I am just calling bullshit on the notion that white males need to be brought down.

How is asking you to be a decent person bringing you down?

If I actually though there was a God, (there isn't) I would be thanking him every day I was born a white male in this country.

But you still can look at the racial inequities in this country and say, "Yeah, we need to work on that."
How is asking him to be a decent person bringing him down?

Really? You don't see how insulting that sounds?

:laughing0301:

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Really? Who asked you to change?

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

I don’t think I have to change at all considering Victory in World War Two.Six uncles got their ass shot off by Nazis and Japs. Have two brothers, blood brothers, and we all served in the military because it was the right thing to do. Even after our uncles and cousins came back from Korea and Vietnam. You did it. Was you scared? Goddamn right you was. But you did it anyway. All I ask of my President and my country is to bring those jobs back. The jobs we dreamed over with camp fires and guns in the Middle East East. We all talked about going home. Getting a job working st the steelmill, or assembly line. But hard work to build a home. Oh,fuck-itI forgot my white privileged status. Everything was given to me.

What the fuck are you whining about?

The fact that the jobs Trump promised aren't materializing?

Who's asking you to change? If you blame all your problems on brown people you SHOULD change because they aren't the cause of your misfortune. If not that then what changes are being asked of you?

Last edited:

Your ignorance doesn't change reality.

No one in the supposedly civilized world has it worse today than white South Africans, no one. But yet the left in the west condones what is happening to white South Africans openly because they are doing the very same things to white people in the west.

"White privilege" is just another excuse to take away rights from white people, nothing else.

Yes, being white also helped... being white is still the e-ticket in America.

Oh boy, what a load of total crap. You have swallowed the liberal talking points hook line and sinker. Being white is no ticket for anything in this country. No help getting a job, nor getting into college, nor getting financial aid, nor getting home loans, nor getting business loans, nor getting government contracts for your business, etc. The same cannot be said for certain miniorities in this country. You and many other liberals are utterly confused, just like the Democratic policians like it.

How is asking him to be a decent person bringing him down?

Really? You don't see how insulting that sounds?

Well, since he's not being a decent person, that's what brings him down, not my pointing it out.

Telling someone they are racist or fat might be rude, but being racist or fat is on them.

I guess there are nicer ways to say it, but nice or not would probably be lost on them.

Trump is the equivalent of telling a fat guy to eat all the pizza and ice cream he wants.

Don't change.....and stop crying about it.

Oh boy, what a load of total crap. You have swallowed the liberal talking points hook line and sinker. Being white is no ticket for anything in this country. No help getting a job, nor getting into college, nor getting financial aid, nor getting home loans, nor getting business loans, nor getting government contracts for your business, etc. The same cannot be said for certain miniorities in this country. You and many other liberals are utterly confused, just like the Democratic policians like it.

Are you a fucking retard? I have to keep asking this, every time you post.

Being white is no help in getting a job? Then how do you explain THIS

Do job-seekers with 'white' names get more callbacks than 'black' names?

Economists Marianne Bertrand and Sendhil Mullainathan wanted to explore racial bias in the job market.

They responded to help-wanted ads for a variety of positions in the fields of sales, administrative support, clerical services and customer services posted in The Boston Globe and Chicago Tribune with fake resumes. The researchers plugged in made-up names on the resumes that are associated with African-Americans (they used Lakisha Washington and Jamal Jones as examples) or whites (Emily Walsh and Greg Baker) based on naming data for babies born between 1974-79 in Massachusetts. The name on each resume was randomly assigned, so the same resume in some cases had a black name and in others had a white name.

Then they counted the callbacks.

The resumes with white-sounding names spurred 50 percent more callbacks than the ones with black-sounding names.

After responding to 1,300 ads with more than 5,000 resumes, the researchers found that the job applicants with white names needed to send 10 resumes to get one callback, but the black candidate needed to send 15 for one.

It didn’t matter whether the employer was a federal contractor or was described as an "equal opportunity employer," as those also discriminated like the others.

"We find little evidence that our results are driven by employers inferring something other than race, such as social class, from the names," their paper states. "These results suggest that racial discrimination is still a prominent feature of the labor market."

Because liberals are anti-white racist assholes.

Yes, you probably don't want anyone to tell you that you are fat, either. You just want to feel good about yourself. We get that.
I would not only run circles around you, I would also beat your ass man to man. I love you gym rats. Man, I would fuck you up.
Uh huh....:71:

Don't change.....and stop crying about it.

He asked a reasonable question, and you posted shit.

I don’t think I have to change at all considering Victory in World War Two.Six uncles got their ass shot off by Nazis and Japs. Have two brothers, blood brothers, and we all served in the military because it was the right thing to do.

Or they were drafted... but never mind. Why do you get a pass because of what other people did that was totally unrelated to the problems we have.

All I ask of my President and my country is to bring those jobs back.The jobs we dreamed over with camp fires and guns in the Middle East East. We all talked about going home. Getting a job working st the steelmill, or assembly line.

Okay, here's the problem with that. Those jobs are gone, not because some other country stole them, but because they found a machine that can do those jobs better, faster and with higher quality.

When I was growing up, we had an American Made TV set. A Zenith, I think. Tubes burned out on it on a regular basis, and I had to run down to the corner store and test them on a tube tester. The TV repair guy came over on a regular basis.

NOW- In 1990, I bought a Toshiba TV. It didn't burn out until about 2011. I just bought a new one, probably should have chucked out the extra money for a wide screen but I didn't. That one still runs today, but I finally got rid of it this year, not because it stopped working, but because so many shows are in HD, wide screen format you really can't watch them on a regular tv anymore.

But we all look romantically on the "Good old days" of three channels on a TV that didn't work half the time like this was something great.

But hard work to build a home. Oh,fuck-itI forgot my white privileged status. Everything was given to me.

You see, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why your forbears had those things is because when they got back from WWII, they had a union that made sure they had a good job, and they had a government that had their backs instead of the backs of rich folks. Yes, being white also helped... being white is still the e-ticket in America.

It also helped that at least initially, after the war, everyone else's economies were in ruins and it would take them decades to catch up.

The ironic thing is that it isn't minorities that are "screwing" you. They have it worse than you do. The people who screwed you were other white males with more money and power.

"White privilege" is nothing but a bullshit concept created by the very institutions that supposedly give preference to white people. Black people have no fucking clue what it is like to have an entire side of the political spectrum entirely dedicated to destroying their culture and identity, neither do they know what it is like to have 24/7 media talking shit about them or to be forced to send their children to schools where they will be bullied and attacked because of their race while the perpetrators are the ones protected by the school system.
Hey! At least your tissues are white.

Um, no, you are a bit confused, as always. The problem here is that when a white kid smokes a little dope, he gets a treatment program. When a black kid smokes a little dope, he get prison and a permanent mark on his record. Same thing for a lot of other things. This is why Rush Limbaugh isn't doing hard time for his drug crimes, but some poor black single mom is.

Again... this is where your confusion comes in. I would love to have a nice, cushy union job like my Dad had. You know, the kind if you got sick, they couldn't fire you or fuck with your career, which actually did happen to me in the Mid-Oughts and permanently cured me of voting Republican. The thing is, minorities and Democrats didn't take those things away... that was other white guys with more money.

In fact, I would say every awful thing that was every done to me in my 41 year plus career was done by another white person.

So again, what awful thing happened to you to make you so racist?

I mean, I've had a lot of setbacks in my career. My response has been to build better defenses... But none of them have been because some minority got something.

In fact, the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action have been... wait for it.. White women.
Again moron, your experiences don't mean shit to me. It doesn't even remotely resemble what happens to white people who actually grew up as kids at the end of the 20th century and later. You want to talk about the America that your parents had being dead when the America that YOU grew up in has been dead for 30+ years, and even the America that I grew up in is now dead.

In today's world it is entirely possible for a white person to have to deal with mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black etc as a pretty common thing, all while some piece of shit on MSNBC claims that white people don't interact with anyone but other white people and doesn't know what life is like for non-white people as you have watched it for your entire life.

"White privilege" is nothing but a dumbass joke at best, and at worst it is a tool used to oppress poor white people by rich non white people in power.

Forum List

Back