White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

I don’t think I have to change at all considering Victory in World War Two.Six uncles got their ass shot off by Nazis and Japs. Have two brothers, blood brothers, and we all served in the military because it was the right thing to do.

Or they were drafted... but never mind. Why do you get a pass because of what other people did that was totally unrelated to the problems we have.

All I ask of my President and my country is to bring those jobs back.The jobs we dreamed over with camp fires and guns in the Middle East East. We all talked about going home. Getting a job working st the steelmill, or assembly line.

Okay, here's the problem with that. Those jobs are gone, not because some other country stole them, but because they found a machine that can do those jobs better, faster and with higher quality.

When I was growing up, we had an American Made TV set. A Zenith, I think. Tubes burned out on it on a regular basis, and I had to run down to the corner store and test them on a tube tester. The TV repair guy came over on a regular basis.

NOW- In 1990, I bought a Toshiba TV. It didn't burn out until about 2011. I just bought a new one, probably should have chucked out the extra money for a wide screen but I didn't. That one still runs today, but I finally got rid of it this year, not because it stopped working, but because so many shows are in HD, wide screen format you really can't watch them on a regular tv anymore.

But we all look romantically on the "Good old days" of three channels on a TV that didn't work half the time like this was something great.

But hard work to build a home. Oh,fuck-itI forgot my white privileged status. Everything was given to me.

You see, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why your forbears had those things is because when they got back from WWII, they had a union that made sure they had a good job, and they had a government that had their backs instead of the backs of rich folks. Yes, being white also helped... being white is still the e-ticket in America.

It also helped that at least initially, after the war, everyone else's economies were in ruins and it would take them decades to catch up.

The ironic thing is that it isn't minorities that are "screwing" you. They have it worse than you do. The people who screwed you were other white males with more money and power.
White people have it worse today than anyone has ever had it since slavery was legal.

"White privilege" is nothing but a bullshit concept created by the very institutions that supposedly give preference to white people. Black people have no fucking clue what it is like to have an entire side of the political spectrum entirely dedicated to destroying their culture and identity, neither do they know what it is like to have 24/7 media talking shit about them or to be forced to send their children to schools where they will be bullied and attacked because of their race while the perpetrators are the ones protected by the school system.
Hey! At least your tissues are white.
You are doing nothing but proving my point every time you pieces of shit make a post like this.

Your ignorance doesn't change reality.

No one in the supposedly civilized world has it worse today than white South Africans, no one. But yet the left in the west condones what is happening to white South Africans openly because they are doing the very same things to white people in the west.

"White privilege" is just another excuse to take away rights from white people, nothing else.

Well, no, people are okay with what is going on in South Africa because the Afrikanners oppressed those people for centuries...If anything, we are amazed by the restraint practiced in South Africa.

This is the best you got? Really?

I don’t think I have to change at all considering Victory in World War Two.Six uncles got their ass shot off by Nazis and Japs. Have two brothers, blood brothers, and we all served in the military because it was the right thing to do.

Or they were drafted... but never mind. Why do you get a pass because of what other people did that was totally unrelated to the problems we have.

All I ask of my President and my country is to bring those jobs back.The jobs we dreamed over with camp fires and guns in the Middle East East. We all talked about going home. Getting a job working st the steelmill, or assembly line.

Okay, here's the problem with that. Those jobs are gone, not because some other country stole them, but because they found a machine that can do those jobs better, faster and with higher quality.

When I was growing up, we had an American Made TV set. A Zenith, I think. Tubes burned out on it on a regular basis, and I had to run down to the corner store and test them on a tube tester. The TV repair guy came over on a regular basis.

NOW- In 1990, I bought a Toshiba TV. It didn't burn out until about 2011. I just bought a new one, probably should have chucked out the extra money for a wide screen but I didn't. That one still runs today, but I finally got rid of it this year, not because it stopped working, but because so many shows are in HD, wide screen format you really can't watch them on a regular tv anymore.

But we all look romantically on the "Good old days" of three channels on a TV that didn't work half the time like this was something great.

But hard work to build a home. Oh,fuck-itI forgot my white privileged status. Everything was given to me.

You see, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why your forbears had those things is because when they got back from WWII, they had a union that made sure they had a good job, and they had a government that had their backs instead of the backs of rich folks. Yes, being white also helped... being white is still the e-ticket in America.

It also helped that at least initially, after the war, everyone else's economies were in ruins and it would take them decades to catch up.

The ironic thing is that it isn't minorities that are "screwing" you. They have it worse than you do. The people who screwed you were other white males with more money and power.
White people have it worse today than anyone has ever had it since slavery was legal.

"White privilege" is nothing but a bullshit concept created by the very institutions that supposedly give preference to white people. Black people have no fucking clue what it is like to have an entire side of the political spectrum entirely dedicated to destroying their culture and identity, neither do they know what it is like to have 24/7 media talking shit about them or to be forced to send their children to schools where they will be bullied and attacked because of their race while the perpetrators are the ones protected by the school system.

His point about white privilege is right on.

All you did was express disagreement and admit that you can't defend your position at all.

You lose.

Oh boy, what a load of total crap. You have swallowed the liberal talking points hook line and sinker. Being white is no ticket for anything in this country. No help getting a job, nor getting into college, nor getting financial aid, nor getting home loans, nor getting business loans, nor getting government contracts for your business, etc. The same cannot be said for certain miniorities in this country. You and many other liberals are utterly confused, just like the Democratic policians like it.

Are you a fucking retard? I have to keep asking this, every time you post.

Being white is no help in getting a job? Then how do you explain THIS

Do job-seekers with 'white' names get more callbacks than 'black' names?

Economists Marianne Bertrand and Sendhil Mullainathan wanted to explore racial bias in the job market.

They responded to help-wanted ads for a variety of positions in the fields of sales, administrative support, clerical services and customer services posted in The Boston Globe and Chicago Tribune with fake resumes. The researchers plugged in made-up names on the resumes that are associated with African-Americans (they used Lakisha Washington and Jamal Jones as examples) or whites (Emily Walsh and Greg Baker) based on naming data for babies born between 1974-79 in Massachusetts. The name on each resume was randomly assigned, so the same resume in some cases had a black name and in others had a white name.

Then they counted the callbacks.

The resumes with white-sounding names spurred 50 percent more callbacks than the ones with black-sounding names.

After responding to 1,300 ads with more than 5,000 resumes, the researchers found that the job applicants with white names needed to send 10 resumes to get one callback, but the black candidate needed to send 15 for one.

It didn’t matter whether the employer was a federal contractor or was described as an "equal opportunity employer," as those also discriminated like the others.

"We find little evidence that our results are driven by employers inferring something other than race, such as social class, from the names," their paper states. "These results suggest that racial discrimination is still a prominent feature of the labor market."

You are a useful idiot. What if they did the same test but used tradionally southern white "redneck" names like Cleetus and Cooter. Do you think Cleetus and Cooter would get as many call backs? Not many white doctor's kids are named Cleetus, even in the South just as not many black doctor's kids are named Bonifa or Sha'Quanda. Like it or not there is a stereoptype with names, but it isn't about race.

Your charts prove absolutely nothing. You truly are an idiot for believing that showing poverty rates or incarceration rates without any sort of context somehow proves "white privilege". You are the one who is actually arguing for privileges for non white people because you want non white people to get something for nothing while white people get little to nothing for actually working and staying within the law.

Um, no, you are a bit confused, as always. The problem here is that when a white kid smokes a little dope, he gets a treatment program. When a black kid smokes a little dope, he get prison and a permanent mark on his record. Same thing for a lot of other things. This is why Rush Limbaugh isn't doing hard time for his drug crimes, but some poor black single mom is.

Europeans who came to America in the past gave up much of their identity as Europeans to be an American and to have a new culture, the same culture that Democrats are now destroying. Your ancestors threw away their European culture to essentially allow idiots like you to destroy the American culture you were inherited by voting Democrat.

Again... this is where your confusion comes in. I would love to have a nice, cushy union job like my Dad had. You know, the kind if you got sick, they couldn't fire you or fuck with your career, which actually did happen to me in the Mid-Oughts and permanently cured me of voting Republican. The thing is, minorities and Democrats didn't take those things away... that was other white guys with more money.

In fact, I would say every awful thing that was every done to me in my 41 year plus career was done by another white person.

Look, I am sorry to have to tell you this, but you aren't privileged. You don't have magic plot armor for having white skin. You actually have far less than any "minority" whom you think is helpless. As soon as the shit hits the fan you will fucked in ways that you never thought possible and because you believed that nothing terrible could happen to you you won't even be able to make it out of the initial shock before it is too late.

So again, what awful thing happened to you to make you so racist?

I mean, I've had a lot of setbacks in my career. My response has been to build better defenses... But none of them have been because some minority got something.

In fact, the biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action have been... wait for it.. White women.
Again moron, your experiences don't mean shit to me. It doesn't even remotely resemble what happens to white people who actually grew up as kids at the end of the 20th century and later. You want to talk about the America that your parents had being dead when the America that YOU grew up in has been dead for 30+ years, and even the America that I grew up in is now dead.

In today's world it is entirely possible for a white person to have to deal with mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black etc as a pretty common thing, all while some piece of shit on MSNBC claims that white people don't interact with anyone but other white people and doesn't know what life is like for non-white people as you have watched it for your entire life.

"White privilege" is nothing but a dumbass joke at best, and at worst it is a tool used to oppress poor white people by rich non white people in power.
Oh no! Having to deal with black teachers! black police officers! black local government! black bosses! OH NOES!!!!!!

Again moron, your experiences don't mean shit to me. It doesn't even remotely resemble what happens to white people who actually grew up as kids at the end of the 20th century and later. You want to talk about the America that your parents had being dead when the America that YOU grew up in has been dead for 30+ years, and even the America that I grew up in is now dead.

So you are going to keep avoiding the question about the horrible thing that happened to you that justifies your racism, then?

In today's world it is entirely possible for a white person to have to deal with mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black etc as a pretty common thing, all while some piece of shit on MSNBC claims that white people don't interact with anyone but other white people and doesn't know what life is like for non-white people as you have watched it for your entire life.

Is it? I live in Chicago, which is pretty diverse, and every boss I've had since i left the Army in 92 has been a white person, most of them men. I think the only time I didn't work for a white person was when I worked for a Japanese company, and I still had two layers of white managers and never talked to the Japanese dude who was my ultimate boss.

"White privilege" is nothing but a dumbass joke at best, and at worst it is a tool used to oppress poor white people by rich non white people in power.

Which non-white people in power are those? I mean, I know you are still freaking out Obama was president... But who is oppressing you, exactly, and how?

You are doing nothing but proving my point every time you pieces of shit make a post like this.
Absolutely....but your point is not what you think it is. :71:

No one in the supposedly civilized world has it worse today than white South Africans, no one. But yet the left in the west condones what is happening to white South Africans openly because they are doing the very same things to white people in the west.

"White privilege" is just another excuse to take away rights from white people, nothing else.

Well, no, people are okay with what is going on in South Africa because the Afrikanners oppressed those people for centuries...If anything, we are amazed by the restraint practiced in South Africa.

You are "okay" with it because you are a disgusting demon who has gradually dehumanized white people as a whole in your mind because of decades of racist left wing propaganda.

Afrikaners built the country from absolutely nothing and then were invaded by Bantus who were conquering the continent from up north. If anything the restraint shown was by the Afrikaners.

You are too stupid to understand my point.

You are a useful idiot. What if they did the same test but used tradionally southern white "redneck" names like Cleetus and Cooter. Do you think Cleetus and Cooter would get as many call backs? Not many white doctor's kids are named Cleetus, even in the South just as not many black doctor's kids are named Bonifa or Sha'Quanda. Like it or not there is a stereoptype with names, but it isn't about race.

I've never met anyone named "Cleetus" or "Cooter'. I don't think those are even real names.

The point was, if the only difference was that some names sounded white, and some names sounded black, and the white names got the callbacks, then racism is still a thing.

I'll give you another example.

In 2012, in the Purchasing Department I worked in, we had three people leave out department over a summer.

A Chinese woman who had been with the company for nine years and established much of our supply chain in Asia.
A black woman who had been with the company two years and handled inter-company transfers.
A white intern who had been with the company three months.

As a department, we held going away lunches for all three of these ladies... now, guess which one of them the General Manager took time out of his busy schedule to attend with us?

Yup. The white intern got the GM to hang with us... the others, not so much.

NOW- I never heard this man say anything racist. He really expressed all the proper, politically correct views...

But at the end of the day, the white girl got more attention than the women of color who had contributed a lot more.

No one says you have to change, Bush92. If you don't keep up with new ideas, though, you will be left behind, pushed to the side, ignored as outdated and irrelevant.
Older people are expected to have old fashioned ideas. We silently get eyes rolled at us behind our backs. Don't worry about it. "To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."

You are "okay" with it because you are a disgusting demon who has gradually dehumanized white people as a whole in your mind because of decades of racist left wing propaganda.

Afrikaners built the country from absolutely nothing and then were invaded by Bantus who were conquering the continent from up north. If anything the restraint shown was by the Afrikaners.
Life has been really really really rough for you as a white person, hasn't it? My thoughts & prayers over the raw deal you've gotten based on your paleness.

Guy, up until 10 years ago, I was probably more right wing than you are.. Then I got injured and my White Boss showed me the true meaning of Christmas.

Or they could have stayed in Holland and England where they came from... that would have worked, too.

You are too stupid to understand my point.
Oh honey! Your point is out there as clear as a white hood and a burning cross. Impossible to not notice.

Last edited:

We don't live with equality. We live with "qualified". And nothing was given to me. Its just easy to say it. And you do....over and over. While you rant on social justice your unalienable rights have been reduced a huge percentage and you are not even aware of it. I lived in a non Prog area where the law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdom abused people terribly. Power hungry! Over egos! Today they even make video song skits on how nice they are. We can bring the Constitution up in many ways and abuses of it. They abused it. They destroyed people. They destroyed families by doing it. And they got away with it. Not much different then the inner cities. But BLM who do not agree with many of their tactics, showed the to be what they are. They shot back. And the law enfoecment/corrections/judicial fiefdom shuddered.

Where the fuck do you live that you have mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black?

I have lived in every part of this country except the NE and far NW and have never had the be the case in any of those places.

You are so full of shit you need to change your font to brown.

I've never met anyone named "Cleetus" or "Cooter'. I don't think those are even real names.

The point was, if the only difference was that some names sounded white, and some names sounded black, and the white names got the callbacks, then racism is still a thing.

I'll give you another example.

In 2012, in the Purchasing Department I worked in, we had three people leave out department over a summer.

A Chinese woman who had been with the company for nine years and established much of our supply chain in Asia.
A black woman who had been with the company two years and handled inter-company transfers.
A white intern who had been with the company three months.

As a department, we held going away lunches for all three of these ladies... now, guess which one of them the General Manager took time out of his busy schedule to attend with us?

Yup. The white intern got the GM to hang with us... the others, not so much.

NOW- I never heard this man say anything racist. He really expressed all the proper, politically correct views...

But at the end of the day, the white girl got more attention than the women of color who had contributed a lot more.

Was the intern hot?

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Under the Democratic Party's bigoted ideology straight white males are the problem.
If that was actually true then why does everyone want to live in the countries that are run by the eeeviiiil straight white males?
Why aren't there millions of people illegally immigrating to Haiti or Honduras or North Korea?
The Democratic Party uses hate a tool to herd their Voters to the polls.

So you are going to keep avoiding the question about the horrible thing that happened to you that justifies your racism, then?

Is it? I live in Chicago, which is pretty diverse, and every boss I've had since i left the Army in 92 has been a white person, most of them men. I think the only time I didn't work for a white person was when I worked for a Japanese company, and I still had two layers of white managers and never talked to the Japanese dude who was my ultimate boss.

Which non-white people in power are those? I mean, I know you are still freaking out Obama was president... But who is oppressing you, exactly, and how?
I know you are used to people my age being Antifa affiliated idiots but contrary to what you believe I am the perfect example of a rational, intelligent, learned white millennial. Just as black people throughout the generations became less passive to adjust to what was happening to them, white people who aren't stuck in boomer land are also becoming less passive to deal with the shit Democrats are bringing us.

You live in the white part of Chicago. Move to another area in Chicago and you will have nothing but black bosses. Hell, I live in the "white" part of Louisville and my last boss was a Ghanaian woman whose boss was a black guy. That is the reality for younger white people.

There are all sorts of non-white people in power in any number of fields, get the fuck out of 60s America and learn what it is like today.

New Topics

Forum List

Back