White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

You are a useful idiot. What if they did the same test but used tradionally southern white "redneck" names like Cleetus and Cooter. Do you think Cleetus and Cooter would get as many call backs? Not many white doctor's kids are named Cleetus, even in the South just as not many black doctor's kids are named Bonifa or Sha'Quanda. Like it or not there is a stereoptype with names, but it isn't about race.

I've never met anyone named "Cleetus" or "Cooter'. I don't think those are even real names.

The point was, if the only difference was that some names sounded white, and some names sounded black, and the white names got the callbacks, then racism is still a thing.

I'll give you another example.

In 2012, in the Purchasing Department I worked in, we had three people leave out department over a summer.

A Chinese woman who had been with the company for nine years and established much of our supply chain in Asia.
A black woman who had been with the company two years and handled inter-company transfers.
A white intern who had been with the company three months.

As a department, we held going away lunches for all three of these ladies... now, guess which one of them the General Manager took time out of his busy schedule to attend with us?

Yup. The white intern got the GM to hang with us... the others, not so much.

NOW- I never heard this man say anything racist. He really expressed all the proper, politically correct views...

But at the end of the day, the white girl got more attention than the women of color who had contributed a lot more.

There are a myriad of reasons why this could have been the case. Assuming it was because of race is a convenient assumption for those with that mindset.

You are a useful idiot. What if they did the same test but used tradionally southern white "redneck" names like Cleetus and Cooter. Do you think Cleetus and Cooter would get as many call backs? Not many white doctor's kids are named Cleetus, even in the South just as not many black doctor's kids are named Bonifa or Sha'Quanda. Like it or not there is a stereoptype with names, but it isn't about race.

I've never met anyone named "Cleetus" or "Cooter'. I don't think those are even real names.

The point was, if the only difference was that some names sounded white, and some names sounded black, and the white names got the callbacks, then racism is still a thing.

In 2012, in the Purchasing Department I worked in, we had three people leave out department over a summer.

A Chinese woman who had been with the company for nine years and established much of our supply chain in Asia.
A black woman who had been with the company two years and handled inter-company transfers.

As a department, we held going away lunches for all three of these ladies... now, guess which one of them the General Manager took time out of his busy schedule to attend with us?

NOW- I never heard this man say anything racist. He really expressed all the proper, politically correct views...

But at the end of the day, the white girl got more attention than the women of color who had contributed a lot more.
You are full of shit.

The only way that would ever happen is if the white woman had overkill credentials that just used her previous position as a quick stepping stone to management.

I know you are used to people my age being Antifa affiliated idiots but contrary to what you believe I am the perfect example of a rational, intelligent, learned white millennial. Just as black people throughout the generations became less passive to adjust to what was happening to them, white people who aren't stuck in boomer land are also becoming less passive to deal with the shit Democrats are bringing us.

You live in the white part of Chicago. Move to another area in Chicago and you will have nothing but black bosses. Hell, I live in the "white" part of Louisville and my last boss was a Ghanaian woman whose boss was a black guy. That is the reality for younger white people.

There are all sorts of non-white people in power in any number of fields, get the fuck out of 60s America and learn what it is like today.

Must just kill you to have to work for a non-white. I am surpassed you are able to manage it.

You are full of shit.

The only way that would ever happen is if the white woman had overkill credentials that just used her previous position as a quick stepping stone to management.

Happens all the time, pull your head out of your ass.

Do you think it is just coincidence that 95% of stories about missing people that make the national news are all about cute, young white girls?

In today's world it is entirely possible for a white person to have to deal with mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black etc as a pretty common thing, all while some piece of shit on MSNBC claims that white people don't interact with anyone but other white people and doesn't know what life is like for non-white people as you have watched it for your entire life.

Where the fuck do you live that you have mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black?

I have lived in every part of this country except the NE and far NW and have never had the be the case in any of those places.

You are so full of shit you need to change your font to brown.
Bullshit you did.
All you need to do is go to fucking west Louisville and you fulfill most of those credentials, much less a black city.

The only thing I wish some of you would change is the incessant whining. Uncuck yourself.

In today's world it is entirely possible for a white person to have to deal with mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black etc as a pretty common thing, all while some piece of shit on MSNBC claims that white people don't interact with anyone but other white people and doesn't know what life is like for non-white people as you have watched it for your entire life.

Where the fuck do you live that you have mostly black teachers, mostly black police officers, a mostly black local government, black bosses whose bosses are black?

I have lived in every part of this country except the NE and far NW and have never had the be the case in any of those places.

Bullshit you did.
All you need to do is go to fucking west Louisville and you fulfill most of those credentials, much less a black city.

No, really I have. One of the joys of the Marine Corps, moving every 3 years.

One of my co-workers is from Louisville , I will ask him to verify your story.

We don't live with equality. We live with "qualified". And nothing was given to me. Its just easy to say it. And you do....over and over. While you rant on social justice your unalienable rights have been reduced a huge percentage and you are not even aware of it.

Oh, I'm sure they have been... but not because people of color have been given more.

I lived in a non Prog area where the law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdom abused people terribly. Power hungry! Over egos! Today they even make video song skits on how nice they are. We can bring the Constitution up in many ways and abuses of it. They abused it. They destroyed people.

And you should be upset that they did.

ot much different then the inner cities. But BLM who do not agree with many of their tactics, showed the to be what they are. They shot back. And the law enfoecment/corrections/judicial fiefdom shuddered.

Actually, BLM mostly used non-violent methods. Where they really got them to shudder was by voting them all out... Chicago, we got rid of the mayor and the State's Attorney because they covered up the shooting of a black kid.

Why, as a white male voter, am I constantly asked to change my political or societal beliefs, but no one ask other groups to give an inch? Why am I being asked to abandon the greatest nation God has ever created so some dipshit Democrats can go on the floor of the House of Representatives and say the most vile things about our country? Unbelievable.

Wwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhb!

Was the intern hot?

She wasn't my cup of tea, but then again, I have ties that were probably older than she was.

On a more serious note, this GM was about my age, but he liked to hang around with the younger members of the staff. He also dumped his wife of something like 20 years for a younger, hotter girlfriend. The guy screamed midlife crisis.

Going back to my earlier point, I would say that in that job, as well as the ones that preceded and followed it, I was subject to age discrimination. Younger, less qualified people were pushed ahead because they were younger. So perhaps this has made me a bit more sensitive to other kinds of bias.

You are full of shit.

Happens all the time, pull your head out of your ass.

Do you think it is just coincidence that 95% of stories about missing people that make the national news are all about cute, young white girls?
No, it really doesn't.

It is hilarious that you actually think the national news actually gives a fuck about any white person when most of the time the "news" is literally trying to fearmonger about completely normal white people being Nazis and pushing racist stereotypes about white rural people. The national news will never report on hate crimes committed against white people but yet will turn any potential crime against non-white people into a national scandal.

We don't live with equality. We live with "qualified". And nothing was given to me. Its just easy to say it. And you do....over and over. While you rant on social justice your unalienable rights have been reduced a huge percentage and you are not even aware of it.

Oh, I'm sure they have been... but not because people of color have been given more.

I lived in a non Prog area where the law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdom abused people terribly. Power hungry! Over egos! Today they even make video song skits on how nice they are. We can bring the Constitution up in many ways and abuses of it. They abused it. They destroyed people.

And you should be upset that they did.

ot much different then the inner cities. But BLM who do not agree with many of their tactics, showed the to be what they are. They shot back. And the law enfoecment/corrections/judicial fiefdom shuddered.

Actually, BLM mostly used non-violent methods. Where they really got them to shudder was by voting them all out... Chicago, we got rid of the mayor and the State's Attorney because they covered up the shooting of a black kid.
Justice is justice no matter who receives it. Using the system to game is another issue that is beyond justice whether it is a corrupted power fiefdom or a civilan individual or individuals who want to gain payouts on the system. In a general sense the best of the best is what we must shoot for in the mover and shaker game and we do not do that. Living by pure quotas is insane as it makes the best of any group look bad with the ones hired with them. We are falling behind. We arguably lost two shuttles because of that.

I know you are used to people my age being Antifa affiliated idiots but contrary to what you believe I am the perfect example of a rational, intelligent, learned white millennial. Just as black people throughout the generations became less passive to adjust to what was happening to them, white people who aren't stuck in boomer land are also becoming less passive to deal with the shit Democrats are bringing us.

You live in the white part of Chicago. Move to another area in Chicago and you will have nothing but black bosses. Hell, I live in the "white" part of Louisville and my last boss was a Ghanaian woman whose boss was a black guy. That is the reality for younger white people.

There are all sorts of non-white people in power in any number of fields, get the fuck out of 60s America and learn what it is like today.

Must just kill you to have to work for a non-white. I am surpassed you are able to manage it.
I feel MORE sorry for him now I hear he's in Louisville.

Louisville is a very nice city, I have visited many times.

Bullshit you did.

No, really I have. One of the joys of the Marine Corps, moving every 3 years.

One of my co-workers is from Louisville , I will ask him to verify your story.

What story?

West Louisville is pretty much entirely black and the few white people there are treated like shit.

How smart is pbtw? Don't worry, he'll tell you.
More intelligent than anyone I am arguing with on this thread and forum, that is for damn sure.

It's a dreadful shame that your staggering intellect is being wasted on the account of your skin color. Hopefully one day us honkies will get a fair shake in this nation.

Louisville is a very nice city, I have visited many times.
Was a nice city.

Now there are more shootings here than most cities.

Justice is justice no matter who receives it. Using the system to game is another issue that is beyond justice whether it is a corrupted power fiefdom or a civilan individual or individuals who want to gain payouts on the system. In a general sense the best of the best is what we must shoot for in the mover and shaker game and we do not do that. Living by pure quotas is insane as it makes the best of any group look bad with the ones hired with them. We are falling behind. We arguably lost two shuttles because of that.

SHuttles? Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Forum List

Back