White Kunckle Ride

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Not been here as much the last 48 hours. My chest x-rays came back clean as new the other day. NO trace of EVER smoking. Well I decided to quit. Triple digit heat and a water fast have been my roommates. Killed the AC and just run fans because I know you have to sweat the toxins.

After FOUR and a half DECADES of smoking to come back clear is a blessing. Just decided I have pushed my luck long enough. I know I will replace my cigars with something while I post. Maybe Tootsie rolls or Kraft caramels.

To any one of you that has ever beating a habit my respect and congrats,
Fury

you can do it....great news on the clear lung x ray...shows bravery to just take it...ya know that smoking is considered an oral fixation.....you wont be able to replace that will food....esp sugar foods...diabetes is not your friend...sugar gun might help the most....or a friend just puts a cigar in his mouth....or toothpick....both kinda nasty ...now do you smoke week? that would be a great replacement .....smoke something you get high on....
now be warned if you have blood in your urine....get to the urologist....smoking is the leading cause of bladder cancer....o thats right if its not one damn thing its another....or try those fucking organic cigs....no additives....who knew it was the additives that made it good..

but yea you can do this and we are here to help.....i no longer count how long i have quit...ciggies that is....
giving up the reds....i can still close my eyes ...and feel inhaling...the smell....the expansion in the lungs...o the fucking coughing.....and the money....and the smell...damn walking ashtrays....i wasted a lot of expensive perfumes...some women like shoes....i love perfumes...creeds...

but you can do this.....:banana:

• Banned
you can do it....great news on the clear lung x ray...shows bravery to just take it...ya know that smoking is considered an oral fixation.....you wont be able to replace that will food....esp sugar foods...diabetes is not your friend...sugar gun might help the most....or a friend just puts a cigar in his mouth....or toothpick....both kinda nasty ...now do you smoke week? that would be a great replacement .....smoke something you get high on....
now be warned if you have blood in your urine....get to the urologist....smoking is the leading cause of bladder cancer....o thats right if its not one damn thing its another....or try those fucking organic cigs....no additives....who knew it was the additives that made it good..

but yea you can do this and we are here to help.....i no longer count how long i have quit...ciggies that is....
giving up the reds....i can still close my eyes ...and feel inhaling...the smell....the expansion in the lungs...o the fucking coughing.....and the money....and the smell...damn walking ashtrays....i wasted a lot of expensive perfumes...some women like shoes....i love perfumes...creeds...

I like the smell of a cigar. Say a upgraded White Owl. Glass tube and such. If I could figure out a way to burn one like incense I would have it made.

I like the smell of a cigar. Say a upgraded White Owl. Glass tube and such. If I could figure out a way to burn one like incense I would have it made.

Stick with it you can do it. Those vapor things seem to be popular. They must satisfy some erge and they give you something to play with. That is until someone comes out with a report.

• Banned

Stick with it you can do it. Those vapor things seem to be popular. They must satisfy some erge and they give you something to play with. That is until someone comes out with a report.
I'm not sold on the vapor thing. How can a nicotine vapor be safer then smoke?

Not been here as much the last 48 hours. My chest x-rays came back clean as new the other day. NO trace of EVER smoking. Well I decided to quit. Triple digit heat and a water fast have been my roommates. Killed the AC and just run fans because I know you have to sweat the toxins.

After FOUR and a half DECADES of smoking to come back clear is a blessing. Just decided I have pushed my luck long enough. I know I will replace my cigars with something while I post. Maybe Tootsie rolls or Kraft caramels.

Fury

Many, many congratulations to you. That is great news and I am happy for you that you have a clean bill of health. Big thumbs up.

I'm not sold on the vapor thing. How can a nicotine vapor be safer then smoke?
[/QUOTE]

let me be blunt....its the difference in sucking dick raw or with a condom....you are still sucking dick

Fury

Many, many congratulations to you. That is great news and I am happy for you that you have a clean bill of health. Big thumbs up.
Well damn. Thank you. Never thought I would write that.

3 years Labor Day since I stopped smoking.

No choice, I couldn't inhale.

Still going thru about a pound of hard candy every 2 weeks for the oral fixation.

Best of luck to ya

Fury

Well damn. Thank you. Never thought I would write that.

We may despise each other politically, but I really do live a culture of life and and would never, ever wish ill-will upon you or anyone, no matter how mean or nasty it can get in debate. I make a strict differentiation between the two.

A long and fullfilled life for all is far more important to me than politics.

Remember that the next time we clash in the politics area. There is a great deal about me that you do not know.

Again, congratulations to you. Kicking the habit is hard to do, not all people are strong enough to do what you are doing. Don't give up.

-Stat

no gas problems.....feel the hate.....feel the hate....

i take metformin...which they told me may cause digestive issues...that seems to be the medical jargon for terrible gas..then hit my stomach with the ...itol fake sweetener and i am a walking fart blossom

Dark Fury, that is wonderful, wonderful news. How proud you must feel and you should. You will feel better physically and emotionally. 4.5 decades: wow! Congratulations. Stay away from vapors. Tooth picks and tootsie roll pops. Lots of exercise.

Dark Fury, that is wonderful, wonderful news. How proud you must feel and you should. You will feel better physically and emotionally. 4.5 decades: wow! Congratulations. Stay away from vapors. Tooth picks and tootsie roll pops. Lots of exercise.

Tooth picks and tootsie roll pops

Celery and carrots would be a better idea

Forum List

Back