White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

So now the White House is to be briefed on every single homicide in the US of A.
My dog is going to be euthanized today from having a stroke, does the White House need to know about this death also?

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
Its his BS, not mine and for that fact, not yours
The president needs to be in Chicago trying to stop blacks from killing blacks
he keeps sticking his nose where it does not belong
Trevon and GZ both made mistakes that the law stated that GZ had a right to defend him self
These ass-holes killed this innocent kid because he was white
GZ killed TM because TM was beating the shit out of him and BHO states he could have been his son
It is 100% BS

If GWB had done the same, I would feel no different

How do you know why they killed him, there has been no trial.

Moon glow you have a point
why did BHO stick his nose in TM case?
WE had no idea it was self defense or murder then
It just will get worse

Again, I think that comment came months after the killing, following the constant media attention that was given to the case.

Can't fault a guy who works for the President for not knowing the details of a single homicide days after it happened, right?

It was just days. A few days after the racists Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (whose son is a convicted felon of a dimocrap scumbag politician from obama's home town) that the Stuttering Clusterfukk made his racist statement.

Congratulations dimocrap scum..... It's been a Hundred years but you finally got yourselves another racist in the White House.

Really? Obama made that comment about Trayvon being his son (or whatever he said) just days? I don't doubt you, just didn't know that.

I still think the Trayvon case got MUCH more media attention than this, which makes it more likely that the President will remark.

Again, don't think it's fair to fault the President every time an adviser is unaware of a homicide that happened days earlier, do you? It was not the President's place to comment on Trayvon, nor is it his to comment here...

It's not just that, your RACIST president made the comments AFTER Zimmerman had been interviewed and released by local authorities but BEFORE he was arrested and charged by THE STATE, many believe because of pressure from the DoJ.

That, is racism.

Your president is a racist. He is not concerned about a White Boy getting murdered.

I think, more importantly, the question is "Why hasn't the Main Stream Media become more "invested" in this story"?

I mean, for three weeks we heard, day after day, night after night, about the ridiculous "rodeo clown" and how HORRIBLE this was.

Yet, nothing but crickets from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, et al.

Geeee..it's almost like they have an agenda....

You must not be paying much attention as it has been all over the news. There also isn't much to cover here as the perps were arrested within hours of the murder, pretty cut and dry.

There is a LOT to cover here, dufus bitch.

We have a rash of Black kids going around and killing White people (here and in Memphis for two) as revenge for the Zimmerman/St Skittles fiasco.

If there was a time for a national leader to step forward and say something to stop this shit, it would be now before this gets out of control.

It was just days. A few days after the racists Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (whose son is a convicted felon of a dimocrap scumbag politician from obama's home town) that the Stuttering Clusterfukk made his racist statement.

Congratulations dimocrap scum..... It's been a Hundred years but you finally got yourselves another racist in the White House.

Really? Obama made that comment about Trayvon being his son (or whatever he said) just days? I don't doubt you, just didn't know that.

I still think the Trayvon case got MUCH more media attention than this, which makes it more likely that the President will remark.

Again, don't think it's fair to fault the President every time an adviser is unaware of a homicide that happened days earlier, do you? It was not the President's place to comment on Trayvon, nor is it his to comment here...

It's not just that, your RACIST president made the comments AFTER Zimmerman had been interviewed and released by local authorities but BEFORE he was arrested and charged by THE STATE, many believe because of pressure from the DoJ.

That, is racism.

Your president is a racist. He is not concerned about a White Boy getting murdered.

That's racist (only if words have no meaning)

I think, more importantly, the question is "Why hasn't the Main Stream Media become more "invested" in this story"?

I mean, for three weeks we heard, day after day, night after night, about the ridiculous "rodeo clown" and how HORRIBLE this was.

Yet, nothing but crickets from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, et al.

Geeee..it's almost like they have an agenda....

You must not be paying much attention as it has been all over the news. There also isn't much to cover here as the perps were arrested within hours of the murder, pretty cut and dry.

There is a LOT to cover here, dufus bitch.

We have a rash of Black kids going around and killing White people (here and in Memphis for two) as revenge for the Zimmerman/St Skittles fiasco.

If there was a time for a national leader to step forward and say something to stop this shit, it would be now before this gets out of control.

I'm sure you have proof of that. These types of crimes were committed before Zimmerman/Martin and they'll be committed in the future. It is ridiculous to say they are all revenge killings without having anything to back that up.

this admin is so biased and racist
I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
White House spokesman 'not familiar with' Chris Lane murder | The Daily Caller
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

I get where you're going with this but who cares?

Was the President familiar with (and speaking about) the Trayvon case just days after it happened? I don't believe so.

Yes, the President spoke on the Trayvon case, but that was months after the murder and following a media blitzstorm which annoyingly covered the topic 24/7.

Will also note that we're not comparing apples with apples here. The Trayvon case was open-ended, and there was a controversy (ie is he guilty?). This controversy creates ratings, and thus was beat to death by just about everyone. This Australian murder - on the other hand - is a pretty open/shut case and therefore won't drive as much discussion (rendering it unlikely to reach the peak of a "Presidential comment").

they dont get this, they just want to use it as a political football..

I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

dimocraps lie. They are despicable lying scumbags. All of them...

A Deputy Prime Minister of one of our most Important Allies calls for a BOYCOTT of the United States and the White House isn't aware of it?

Lying scumbags. All of them

Former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer calls for Aussie tourists to boycott US over murder of Melbourne baseball player - TNT Magazine

And the people who believe them and defend them? No better than they are, AFAIC

He managed to interject himself into the Martin case, a local Florida case. By crackie Obama, sorry piece of shit that he is, needs to get up to speed on this one. This one is actually an international incident. Australia is howling to high heaven about it and our foreign policy dunce on duty, Obama, doesn't even know about it? Shit, it's bad enough that John Kerry is the one who had to denounce the Christians being killed and churches burned in Egypt. I hope I'm still alive when Obama's yellow little ass walks out of the White House for good.

Last edited:

I get where you're going with this but who cares?

Was the President familiar with (and speaking about) the Trayvon case just days after it happened? I don't believe so.

Yes, the President spoke on the Trayvon case, but that was months after the murder and following a media blitzstorm which annoyingly covered the topic 24/7.

Will also note that we're not comparing apples with apples here. The Trayvon case was open-ended, and there was a controversy (ie is he guilty?). This controversy creates ratings, and thus was beat to death by just about everyone. This Australian murder - on the other hand - is a pretty open/shut case and therefore won't drive as much discussion (rendering it unlikely to reach the peak of a "Presidential comment").

This killing constitutes an international incident. Far and away more important than the LOCAL case of li'l Trayvon.

He managed to interject himself into the Martin case, a local Florida case. By crackie Obama, sorry piece of shit that he is, needs to get up to speed on this one. This one is actually an international incident. Australia is howling to high heaven about it and our foreign policy dunce on duty, Obama, doesn't even know about it? Shit, it's bad enough that John Kerry is the one who had to denounce the Christians being killed and churches burned in Egypt. I hope I'm still alive when Obama's yellow little ass walks out of the White House for good.

The Aussies are acting like little kiddies, they had to kiss India's ass cause their people killed several Indians, now they want to try and pull the same shit on the USA over one person, yet in their nation Indians are killed and beaten regular basis.

X
103 Indians killed in Australia last year: Vayalar Ravi

Home > World > Report
Wednesday, Aug 3, 2011, 21:24 IST | Place: New Delhi | Agency: IANS

As many as 103 Indians were killed or injured in attacks in Australia last year and steps have been taken to prevent such assaults, Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi told the Lok Sabha.

As many as 103 Indians were killed or injured in attacks in Australia last year and steps have been taken to prevent such assaults, Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi told the Lok Sabha Wednesday.

"It has been conveyed to the Australian government that it was the responsibility of the Australian authorities to ensure the well being and security of all Indians in Australia," Ravi told the Lok Sabha.

In 2009, 52 Indians either lost their lives or were injured in Australia in attacks on them, while 11 such incidents were reported in 2008, the minister said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/1572298/report-103-indians-killed-in-australia-last-year-vayalar-ravi

Last edited:

The Aussies are acting like little kiddies, they had to kiss India's ass cause their people killed several Indians, now they want to try and pull the same shit on the USA over one person, yet in their nation Indians are killed and beaten regular basis.

X

Home > World > Report

As many as 103 Indians were killed or injured in attacks in Australia last year and steps have been taken to prevent such assaults, Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi told the Lok Sabha.

As many as 103 Indians were killed or injured in attacks in Australia last year and steps have been taken to prevent such assaults, Overseas Indian Affairs Minister Vayalar Ravi told the Lok Sabha Wednesday.

"It has been conveyed to the Australian government that it was the responsibility of the Australian authorities to ensure the well being and security of all Indians in Australia," Ravi told the Lok Sabha.

In 2009, 52 Indians either lost their lives or were injured in Australia in attacks on them, while 11 such incidents were reported in 2008, the minister said.

103 Indians killed in Australia last year: Vayalar Ravi - World - DNA

India has no bearing on this case. This is an international incident and our president doesn't know one thing about it. As per usual. He is clueless.

obama_no-clue-260x300.jpg

X

Home > World > Report

103 Indians killed in Australia last year: Vayalar Ravi - World - DNA

India has no bearing on this case. This is an international incident and our president doesn't know one thing about it. As per usual. He is clueless.

obama_no-clue-260x300.jpg

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
Its his BS, not mine and for that fact, not yours
The president needs to be in Chicago trying to stop blacks from killing blacks
he keeps sticking his nose where it does not belong
Trevon and GZ both made mistakes that the law stated that GZ had a right to defend him self
These ass-holes killed this innocent kid because he was white
GZ killed TM because TM was beating the shit out of him and BHO states he could have been his son
It is 100% BS

If GWB had done the same, I would feel no different

How do you know why they killed him, there has been no trial.

Moon glow you have a point
why did BHO stick his nose in TM case?
WE had no idea it was self defense or murder then
It just will get worse

If President Obama talks about an issue, he's sticking his nose in because he's racist.
If he does not talk about an issue, he's racist.

yadda yadda yadda

obama can inject himself into the martin case. He can congratulate some sports guy on coming out as gay. He can even make a personal phone call sniffing after sanra fluke's twat. He ignores the murder of a foreign national even when that foreign government is screaming bloody hell over it.

This is really insulting to Australia. The dismissive attitude to Australia's concerns is incomprehensible.

obama can inject himself into the martin case. He can congratulate some sports guy on coming out as gay. He can even make a personal phone call sniffing after sanra fluke's twat. He ignores the murder of a foreign national even when that foreign government is screaming bloody hell over it.

This is really insulting to Australia. The dismissive attitude to Australia's concerns is incomprehensible.

that is a good point about obama being silent on this one.

what an asshole.

Forum List

Back