White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

So now the repubs WANTS Obama to comment on stories?

This is like the Somali Pirates. They're going to cry when Obama doesn't do something then cry when he does.

Completely utterly fabulously missed the point. Knocked it out of the Missed Point Park even.

So now the White House is to be briefed on every single homicide in the US of A.
My dog is going to be euthanized today from having a stroke, does the White House need to know about this death also?

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander
Its his BS, not mine and for that fact, not yours
The president needs to be in Chicago trying to stop blacks from killing blacks
he keeps sticking his nose where it does not belong
Trevon and GZ both made mistakes that the law stated that GZ had a right to defend him self
These ass-holes killed this innocent kid because he was white
GZ killed TM because TM was beating the shit out of him and BHO states he could have been his son
It is 100% BS

If GWB had done the same, I would feel no different

LoseSez_zpsc2345f65.jpg

This is like the Somali Pirates. They're going to cry when Obama doesn't do something then cry when he does.

not at all
what does the repubs have to do with right and wrong
BHO is not a leader
he stuck his nose where it did not belong and now ignores a real event

I can understand any White House spokesperson lying about any subject whatsoever. The White House is replete with liars.

Odds are that Bozo and his troop of clowns all knew about the Aussie murder when the question was asked....just didn't want to respond.

And now the great Piers Morgan has said that America's gun problem is now a world gun problem. He'll be pushing for some international laws to force gun control on the US. What the buffoon cannot fathom is that we don't have a gun problem...we have an anger problem and a thug problem, both of which are exacerbated by a poor economy, joblessness and a welfare rewards program.

What's the matter, a president that does not give a pass to every white on minority crime not okay?

He passed on a self defense event as an act that race was involved (which it was not)
This act was 100% race
not a peep

The three teens allegedly shot and killed Chris Lane “for the fun of it,” as infuriating a motive as there is, but so far, there is no indication that race played a role in the selection of the victim, and unlike the Trayvon Martin killing, the alleged perpetrators in this crime were almost immediately arrested and charged. Like other crimes that have been posited as “double standards,” there is no factual basis for comparison, and no one has explained what, exactly, they would expect Rev. Al to say.

100% huh?

not at all
what does the repubs have to do with right and wrong
BHO is not a leader
he stuck his nose where it did not belong and now ignores a real event

You want him to stick his nose in this one tho? But was wrong before?

Again, I think that comment came months after the killing, following the constant media attention that was given to the case.

Can't fault a guy who works for the President for not knowing the details of a single homicide days after it happened, right?

Ding ding.

One liar backing up another liar's claim? It's the dimocrap way...

St Skittles was shot on Feb 26, 2012.

Zimmerman was questioned and let go.

Nobody was paying any attention to it.

Race hustlers finally got the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to make a "Big Deal" out of it on March 13-15 when the HuffBlo, the NY Slimes, The Atlantic and Crimesider ALL run essentially the same stories. While the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Broadcast and Cable Media interviewed his mommy and daddy.

Zimmerman is still a free man. No charges are filed yet.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk of a RACIST piece of shit makes his infamous, "If I had son" racist comment on Mar 23, 2012.....

Before ANY charges are filed against Zimmerman.

On April 11, 2012 Angela Corey announces he will be charged and is in custody.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk made his comments three weeks before he was even arrested. Eric Himmler even started an investigation before he was charged at the State level.

We have a racist as president, people.

Just that simple

I'm a liar? Wow. Just some people talking here.

I can understand any White House spokesperson lying about any subject whatsoever. The White House is replete with liars.

Odds are that Bozo and his troop of clowns all knew about the Aussie murder when the question was asked....just didn't want to respond.

And now the great Piers Morgan has said that America's gun problem is now a world gun problem. He'll be pushing for some international laws to force gun control on the US. What the buffoon cannot fathom is that we don't have a gun problem...we have an anger problem and a thug problem, both of which are exacerbated by a poor economy, joblessness and a welfare rewards program.

Pierss Morgan wants WWIII to be fought over our guns?

Ok.

He is Zimmermans. President. Too.

He is supposed to be president for all citizens.

He had ZERO right to open his fat mouth in March before an investigation, before charges, before anything.

There should have been a mistrial on HIS back.

Not for me. I don't want a racist piece of shit as my president.

Woodhead Wilson was the last overtly racist president (a dimocrap, of course) and this one is just as bad.

the dimocrap party, home of racism in this Country since Andrew Jackson

Pierss Morgan wants WWIII to be fought over our guns?

Ok.

Piers been suckin' too much dat Purple Drank

Ding ding.

One liar backing up another liar's claim? It's the dimocrap way...

St Skittles was shot on Feb 26, 2012.

Zimmerman was questioned and let go.

Nobody was paying any attention to it.

Race hustlers finally got the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM to make a "Big Deal" out of it on March 13-15 when the HuffBlo, the NY Slimes, The Atlantic and Crimesider ALL run essentially the same stories. While the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Broadcast and Cable Media interviewed his mommy and daddy.

Zimmerman is still a free man. No charges are filed yet.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk of a RACIST piece of shit makes his infamous, "If I had son" racist comment on Mar 23, 2012.....

Before ANY charges are filed against Zimmerman.

On April 11, 2012 Angela Corey announces he will be charged and is in custody.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk made his comments three weeks before he was even arrested. Eric Himmler even started an investigation before he was charged at the State level.

We have a racist as president, people.

Just that simple

I'm a liar? Wow. Just some people talking here.

Did I miss something you said or meant to say? If so, I'll apologize in the open.

I mean, 'ding ding' is such a universally recognized language.... Somewhere. But help me translate it

Are my facts wrong? If so, correct me.

My opinion? That's mine and mine alone.

He is Zimmermans. President. Too.

He is supposed to be president for all citizens.

He had ZERO right to open his fat mouth in March before an investigation, before charges, before anything.

There should have been a mistrial on HIS back.

Not for me. I don't want a racist piece of shit as my president.

Woodhead Wilson was the last overtly racist president (a dimocrap, of course) and this one is just as bad.

the dimocrap party, home of racism in this Country since Andrew Jackson

Key word "supposed"

Yeah I've been wondering just HOW cold it is in Russia...

We talking snow suits or do I have to wear a caribou?

Completely utterly fabulously missed the point. Knocked it out of the Missed Point Park even.

I can tell by the way you provided nothing as proof

Proof of what?

That he stuck his stupid nose in where he shouldn't have because of
R.A.C.E.
?

That proof?

It's on yoo toob, you can go over there and listen to him yourself.

Obama should start being honest.

This isn't a gun problem...it's an intercity culture problem.

But he won't, because that's his base.

This is a true statement. This didn't happen in the inner city though, it was in a small and somewhat rural city.

This is a true statement. This didn't happen in the inner city though, it was in a small and somewhat rural city.

10 miles from Ft. Sill, OK...

Had the same problem when I lived in Waynesville, MO...outside Ft. Leonard Wood...

Imported thugs, imported gangs...

This happened in the intercity?

See above my post above...http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...iar-with-chris-lane-murder-3.html#post7723290

Watch the video here...No Cookies | Herald Sun

At the end Edwards, pictured below, flashes gang signs...

Intercity culture.

Now, notice what he is wearing...first thing I spotted.

95400e66-bbb0-4b5f-b6d6-a730f609223f_zps586dd6d3.jpg

You should recognize it...it's a U.S. Army emblem.

army_star.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back