White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

You know the race issue has run its course
Does the "minority" think he is the only one that has been raped? hung? lied too? made fun of? been followed in a dept stor? a cigar shop? (I smoke cigars, I know what thats like)
got nothing to do with race
I had nothing to do with the color barrier before the 14th amendment
most of us alive today did not
enough is

My point is what if those kids killed a white student minding his own business because of the TM/GM event?
that makes BHO directly part of that murder
any hate crime tied to that event from that moment own, BHO owns a piece of it

He took sides in an issue that clearly was a sad, stupid, but 100% legal (sad and stupid by all involved)
BTW you tink black people are the only ones who are watched more closley as dept stores/ or women hold the purse tighter?
no fuc--ng way bud
it happens to all of us

You do realize that 1 of the kids was white and another half white correct? Even if this was a retaliation killing by all black kids how does the POTUS own any of this? I still think you are just butt hurt because the POTUS identifies more with TM because of the profiling he had to endure because he was Black. There is no lack of justice in this case which is what prompted the POTUS to speak out. The killers were promptly caught and will be doing big time shortly.

I am "hurt" because the persident of the US has no business involving his self in race
our leaders should be color blind, espicially him
for a fu--ing vote?
what class has this guy got?

Well, to play the devil's advocate here, President Obama has done much more to help out wealthy (mostly) white individuals vs black individuals during his Presidency (in my opinion) . So with that said, is it that big of a deal for him to make a comment that favors the black community once in a while?

Last edited:
My point is what if those kids killed a white student minding his own business because of the TM/GM event?
that makes BHO directly part of that murder
any hate crime tied to that event from that moment own, BHO owns a piece of it

He took sides in an issue that clearly was a sad, stupid, but 100% legal (sad and stupid by all involved)
BTW you tink black people are the only ones who are watched more closley as dept stores/ or women hold the purse tighter?
no fuc--ng way bud
it happens to all of us

You do realize that 1 of the kids was white and another half white correct? Even if this was a retaliation killing by all black kids how does the POTUS own any of this? I still think you are just butt hurt because the POTUS identifies more with TM because of the profiling he had to endure because he was Black. There is no lack of justice in this case which is what prompted the POTUS to speak out. The killers were promptly caught and will be doing big time shortly.

I am "hurt" because the persident of the US has no business involving his self in race
for a fu--ing vote?

As a leader of multiple races it was probably not the best reaction granted but I dont know his mind. Maybe it was better he voiced his feelings than bottle them up. I see nothing wrong with what he did because I thought it was outrageous that the police were being the judge and jury on GZ's guilt or innocence. It should have been brought to trial. its over now but at least we had a trial.

for a fu--ing vote?

As a leader of multiple races it was probably not the best reaction granted but I dont know his mind. Maybe it was better he voiced his feelings than bottle them up. I see nothing wrong with what he did because I thought it was outrageous that the police were being the judge and jury on GZ's guilt or innocence. It should have been brought to trial. its over now but at least we had a trial.

If you shoot somebody for something they need to be shot for, you don't have to be tried. This trial was an absolute waste of taxpayer money. The Martins should get the bill for it.

for a fu--ing vote?

If you shoot somebody for something they need to be shot for, you don't have to be tried. This trial was an absolute waste of taxpayer money. The Martins should get the bill for it.

Fortunately I dont just take peoples word on what happened. I want a trial. I'm satisfied now.

Fortunately I dont just take peoples word on what happened. I want a trial. I'm satisfied now.

Then you would be living in Communist China. The police have considerable discretion in this country. If they did not, the courts would be clogged up for decades into the future. The police saw the same evidence the jury saw, and came to the same conclusion. You don't always get what you 'want.'

Last edited:

Then you would be living in Communist China. The police have considerable discretion in this country. If they did not, the courts would be clogged up for decades into the future. The police saw the same evidence the jury saw, and came to the same conclusion. You don't always get what you 'want.'

The police having considerable discretion is the whole point and problem. What I have personally witnessed them do to innocent people is sickening. I wouldn't trust them to judge the winner of a game of hopscotch.

The police having considerable discretion is the whole point and problem. What I have personally witnessed them do to innocent people is sickening. I wouldn't trust them to judge the winner of a game of hopscotch.

My point went over your head like a 747.

That is bound to happen if you deflect or change the subject. I tend to stick to my point. My point was that there should have been a trail and not everyone just taking the judgement of some cops. Thats what prompted the POTUS to speak out.

That is bound to happen if you deflect or change the subject. I tend to stick to my point. My point was that there should have been a trail and not everyone just taking the judgement of some cops. Thats what prompted the POTUS to speak out.

Here is the title of this thread:

It is YOU who is off topic, you whiney little imbecile.

Here is the title of this thread:

It is YOU who is off topic, you whiney little imbecile.

Must have touched a nerve. Shame people cant talk without getting emotional.

for a fu--ing vote?

Again both men acted stupid
in the end TM did not dial 9-11
GZ did
intent as well as Malice was established
The reason the cops did not file charges was there was no crime as the jury proved later
Even the most liberal people I know who are retired watched the entire trial
there was no doubt in the end as to guilt in there eyes
that is saying allot

BTW one of them has told me sense they have loast all respect for Obama over this

Who is chris lane?

raed the article
he was murdered by a black teen in what is looking like a hate crime
he was from Australia
playing b-ball on a scholarship in the mid west
minding his own business
shot in cold blood for no reason

Forum List

Back