White House spokesman ‘not familiar with’ Chris Lane murder

this admin is so biased and racist
I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
White House spokesman 'not familiar with' Chris Lane murder | The Daily Caller
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

The real problem is that if the shooters were white and victim black----------well, you know the rest. Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, and Obama would all be yelling and screaming about racism and demanding that the shooter be hung by his balls.

But a white victim of black murdering thugs, who did it because they were "bored" get no attention from the media or the racebaiting assholes who call themselves civil rights advocates--------fuck every one of the lying bastards.

Here is a possible, and I say possible, coverup happening right now.

It's happened before. In the case of the reporters that were dragged from the car and beaten by a mob of black kids

White Reporters? Beating by Norfolk Black Gang Ignored by Media, but Real Question is, What is Happening to America?s Cities? | RedState

Here is another POSSIBLE case of that....

White Man Shot And Killed By Three Black Suspects In Memphis, Possibly In Retaliation For Death of Trayvon Martin…

suspects-550x308.jpg

It also appears the authorities are trying to cover it up, does this sound like a “robbery gone bad?” The car drove past the victim, stopped and backed up, the suspect then exited the vehicle and shot the victim from 10 feet away, jumping back into the car and speeding off.

Via The Blaze:

It’s a senseless murder you aren’t hearing about.

A young white male was walking to his car on a city street late at night on August 12 when he was confronted by a trio of black individuals. They shot him dead. Police have arrested three people and charged them with first degree murder. But some in the victim’s family can’t understand why the shooting is being called a failed robbery when they say the evidence suggests something possibly more sinister: a hate crime.

David Santucci, 27, had just started his new job as a nurse. According to his family, “he was an awesome guy…he wanted to be a missionary…he wanted to help people.”

The murder happened in Memphis, TN less than two weeks ago. Santucci was killed by a single 9mm shot through his heart. To its credit, the Memphis police department apprehended the suspects in less than fifteen minutes. Various reports say that all three suspects made statements that implicated them in Santucci’s murder. And they’re calling it a robbery gone wrong. [...]

In addition to the fact that Santucci was still in possession of his phone and wallet, Miguel says witnesses told police that the car drove past David, stopped and backed up. One of the suspects (Mario Patterson) got out of the car and walked toward Santucci, fired a shot and ran back to the car, jumping into the driver’s seat and speeding off. Miguel also says the police told him that the 9mm shell casing was found 10 feet from the body — an indication to him that the shooter was not at close range as would typically happen with a robbery.

Miguel told TheBlaze that he tracked the alleged shooter, Patterson through his Facebook account — an account now deleted. He said the page had numerous photos of Trayvon Martin, and he wondered if it’s possible the shooting was a revenge killing for the Zimmerman verdict.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

the dimocrap party is racist

I have never felt so ashamed of who our president is and how he conducts him self
If our country cannot start to undo this biased as well as racist agenda, were done

I get where you're going with this but who cares?

Was the President familiar with (and speaking about) the Trayvon case just days after it happened? I don't believe so.

Yes, the President spoke on the Trayvon case, but that was months after the murder and following a media blitzstorm which annoyingly covered the topic 24/7.

Will also note that we're not comparing apples with apples here. The Trayvon case was open-ended, and there was a controversy (ie is he guilty?). This controversy creates ratings, and thus was beat to death by just about everyone. This Australian murder - on the other hand - is a pretty open/shut case and therefore won't drive as much discussion (rendering it unlikely to reach the peak of a "Presidential comment").

Last edited:
I think, more importantly, the question is "Why hasn't the Main Stream Media become more "invested" in this story"?

I mean, for three weeks we heard, day after day, night after night, about the ridiculous "rodeo clown" and how HORRIBLE this was.

Yet, nothing but crickets from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, et al.

Geeee..it's almost like they have an agenda....

Last edited:

Was the President familiar with (and speaking about) the Trayvon case just days after it happened? I don't believe so.

Yes, the President spoke on the Trayvon case, but that was months after the murder and following a media blitzstorm which annoyingly covered the topic 24/7. Plus, the Trayvon shooting was an open-ended case (ie more controversy, more to talk about, etc) whereas this is an open and shut "we know what happened" type deal (less controversy).

O'Reilly said much the same. POTUS shouldn't have said anything about Trayvon--my own opinion. O'Reilly said he shouldn't say anything about this one either.

no where else to go as far as I am concerned.

The POTUS has received no votes from me. And I was none too happy with his predecessor at the end. So much that I don't know--it seems.

I knew the POTUS was a community organizer. Exactly what that involved--I'm not certain but have some idea. I also know a little bit about both political parties---corrupt from the very beginning--short answer. 'The lesser of two evils'.

Even if the POTUS and everyone else they can find says-'This is intolerable, amoral and inexcusable'---what on earth can be done?

The father of one of those charged seem to show remorse of some kind. The sister hoped for more community involvement. The chances are good that these 3 hardened their hearts and closed their minds a very long time ago.
So tired of these stories.

Yes, the President spoke on the Trayvon case, but that was months after the murder and following a media blitzstorm which annoyingly covered the topic 24/7.

Will also note that we're not comparing apples with apples here. The Trayvon case was open-ended, and there was a controversy (ie is he guilty?). This creates controversy and ratings. This Australian murder - on the other hand - is a pretty open/shut case and therefore won't drive as much discussion (rendering it unlike to reach the peak of a "Presidential comment").

Will you kindly stop making sense?!!!! You are killing their faux outrage buzz.

I think, more importantly, the question is "Why hasn't the Main Stream Media become more "invested" in this story"?

I mean, for three weeks we heard, day after day, night after night, about the ridiculous "rodeo clown" and how HORRIBLE this was.

Repubs take no responsibility in moving that story forward. The Daily Caller, Drudge etc never ever ever said anything about that story.

This never happened:
Well, lo and behold Representative Steve Stockman (R-TX) has given an invitation of the mysterious Obama rodeo clown has been given a job opportunity in Texas.

Read more: Obama Rodeo Clown Gets Job Offer From Congressman Steve Stockman
Read more at Obama Rodeo Clown Gets Job Offer From Congressman Steve Stockman

Nope, its all uh...everyone elses fault except repubs. That's usually the case.

The only place I heard about the "rodeo clown" thingee was here and on Facebook from my Conservative friends......along with all the lovely "Impeach Obama" polls they send.

The only place I heard about the "rodeo clown" thingee was here and on Facebook from my Conservative friends......along with all the lovely "Impeach Obama" polls they send.

I RARELY watch cable news. MAYBE once or twice a month, at best. On the Local and National news shows, I heard about it nearly every night, in one form or another, for at least two weeks - then read about it in the online news organizations for yet another week. All gnashing their teeth about "whether or not this could be construed as a hate crime".

I RARELY watch cable news. MAYBE once or twice a month, at best. On the Local and National news shows, I heard about it nearly every night, in one form or another, for at least two weeks - then read about it in the online news organizations for yet another week. All gnashing their teeth about "whether or not this could be construed as a hate crime".

You must not listen/watch the same new sources I do then.

This is the first place I saw it too. started by a repub

Is the Daily Caller even familiar with the case? Didn't they post the wrong photo for Mike Jones? Didn't they claim he was black? When in fact he is white.

I wouldn't worry about what the Caller said, they can't even get the facts right.

This White House was not familiar with the Trayvon case either...they thought it was a racial hate crime. They are prime stupid.

Forum List

Back