White House slammed for hosting BBQ with live band as war rages in Israel 😂

I prefer Prosciutto wrapped shrimp stuffed jalapeños. I will post a recipe soon.
How was the party? Did the Hispanic lady get a hookup?
Tell Wittgenstein I am waiting, the cows are mooing, and the rattlesnakes are rattling.

Waiting for your address

SWAK

Tuna
You're on the FBI watchlist

you said based on history we attacked a country because of a terrorist attack on another country

We haven't. We didn't attack anyone after the Paris attacks. After the subway attacks in Spain

Why should we be attacking Palestine for these attacks?
1) what does that have to do with me or xiden picking up a rifle?
2) we haven’t what? We certainly didn’t attack anyone after every attack…as far as Paris…we were Alresdy engaged with terrorist when that happened
3) I never said we had to “attack” Palestine. In actions against Palestine (Hamas) would be clearly justified as they have Americans held hostage. Did the terrorist in Spain have Americans held hostage?

1) what does that have to do with me or xiden picking up a rifle?
2) we haven’t what? We certainly didn’t attack anyone after every attack…as far as Paris…we were Alresdy engaged with terrorist when that happened
3) I never said we had to “attack” Palestine. In actions against Palestine (Hamas) would be clearly justified as they have Americans held hostage. Did the terrorist in Spain have Americans held hostage?
People whining about a BBQ that wasn't cancelled should be doing more than just whining if they really are concerned about this particular terrorist attack

BBQs aren’t the problem, it’s the people that put them on at inappropriate times that are the problem
I'm sure this horrible BBQ was planned well before the terror attacks there was no reason to cancel it and it wouldn't've made one bit of difference if it was cancelled.

I'm sure this horrible BBQ was planned well before the terror attacks there was no reason to cancel it and it wouldn't've made one bit of difference if it was cancelled.
Yeah 14 dead Americans, and countless American hostages, not to mention the rape of Israeli women, beheading of babies…no reason for the president to skip his bbq

Forum List

Back