White House slammed for hosting BBQ with live band as war rages in Israel 😂

How many of you people cancelled all your plans because of the terrorist attacks ?
I for one, am not at all surprised the President didn't cancel his party over war breaking out, with one of our allies being attacked, and Americans being taken hostage.

Not at all surprised Xiden and the Dems found having a BBQ was far more important

So what?

There's nothing the President is going to do. He's not going to invade Palestine. He's not sending American troops into Israel.

What good would locking himself in the Oval office do for Israel?
again, you nailed it...there is absolutely nothing this Admin could or will do

I for one, am not at all surprised the President didn't cancel his party over war breaking out, with one of our allies being attacked, and Americans being taken hostage.

Not at all surprised Xiden and the Dems found having a BBQ was far more important
No president regardless of party would have cancelled anything

Well, we know that’s not true based on history.
Really?

After an attack on our country maybe. Why aren't you picking up a rifle and going to Israel?

When have we invaded any country because of a terrorist attack on another country?

Really?

After an attack on our country maybe. Why aren't you picking up a rifle and going to Israel?

When have we invaded any country because of a terrorist attack on another country?
1) Why should I? I never suggest Xiden do either.
2) who said we need to invade?

1) Why should I? I never suggest Xiden do either.
2) who said we need to invade?
you said based on history we attacked a country because of a terrorist attack on another country

We haven't. We didn't attack anyone after the Paris attacks. After the subway attacks in Spain

Why should we be attacking Palestine for these attacks?

Who doesn't love BBQ and Music? (no sauce on the BBQ for me thanks 🤣 ) This administration is so out of touch it is not deniable.
Unbelievable is one of many words to describe this event. As Israelis are dying, these people are stuffing their face with BBQ and all the fixings and whooping it up to live music.
Is Dianne in the ground yet?

President Biden is coming under fire for hosting a barbecue at the White House Sunday afternoon while war rages in Israel and terrorists allegedly hold Americans hostage.

"While Hamas holds Americans hostage, Joe Biden is enjoying a picnic with a live band," Republican Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley tweeted, accompanied by a screen shoot of a White House Pool report.

Jill is putting bacon wrapped little Jews on the grill

How many times have you cancelled your plans because there were f terrorist attacks in other countries?
I cancelled all travel plans until Trump is back in office and we have World Peace again.
This is what happens when you install an incompetent leader.

I cancelled all travel plans until Trump is back in office and we have World Peace again.
This is what happens when you install an incompetent leader.
What terrorist attack was the reason for that?

Jill is putting bacon wrapped little Jews on the grill
I prefer Prosciutto wrapped shrimp stuffed jalapeños. I will post a recipe soon.
How was the party? Did the Hispanic lady get a hookup?
Tell Wittgenstein I am waiting, the cows are mooing, and the rattlesnakes are rattling.

Waiting for your address

SWAK

Tuna

Last edited:

Forum List

Back